Danny/Lindsay #21: The future’s in the bag!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

Manwhore :guffaw: love it! Yip bring on the next eps. We truly can't have a grieving mother as a bad guy. How messed is that?
    New train of discussions, names for sexy-man-Messer. Get him the subway ho back. Least he eyed her up twice before making a move!

Danny Messer, you're a bad man but I still so would! :guffaw:

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Yay to not having to use spoiler tag anymore; but heres my thoughts as follows; No Auda, I'm not happy, I'm actually pissy about all of this and I blame you and Liffy for it all.. and damn CatNip for making me soft!

I think its all crazy and I just want to whack Danny & Lindsay. Yes, I like whacking Lindsay, so this is perfectly natural to me; but I think they both could've done things differently, and I really want them to sit down and talk and figure out wth goes next. I want angst, sure, but if Danny's going around cheating, then I want to whack him.

And Mo-Mo, how dare you leave without saying goodbye to me?? MEEE! *cries*

Now, I'm going to go bang my head against the wall and figure out where the hell all of this me being nice is coming from.

3. Dims

Dims Hit and Run

Guys do we know whether Lady Voldemort is returning to haunt us anytime soon? You know...to just destroy the whole show...take over the CSI and rule the whole wide world?

im still upset but i am crossing fingers, get down on my knees and pray that this was the last blow for the season....i def have no expectations...so anything remotely -not disastrous- is gonna make me one happy gal. Yes, that is how desperate i am for sth positive. The good thing is when you only expect the worst at some point it comes....to us came last night...and unless Lady Voldemort stabs Lindsay and her character leaves the show i really cant think of anything worst the writers doing to us right now. So yeah...everything is good from now on :p

4. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

First off, Mo darling...I wish you the best of luck. Know that we all love you and that we have not forgotten about you. I hope to hear from you in the future :) *lots of hugs*

*clears throat and steps on soapbox*

For the record, DR did it in an old-fashioned bed. DL had pool table secks :D

Oh, and Anna kicked ass last night. Again. Her monologue was fantastic (I was actually a bit surprised it was so short!) and I could hear her voice breaking near the end. Kudos to Lindsay for taking a stance against her cheating boyfriend (BTW, I believe she knows something is up) and Anna for doing such an amazing job on it. Bravo!

I believe that Danny cheated. Why? Because I believe that DL have dated since SOOH. I find it totally bizarre how Danny can show more grief towards a kid whom the audience barely knows than towards his own brother, but whatever. Not our call. Anyways, I regard Danny as a cheater now. I don't give a crap about the fact that we have gotten barely anything this season, but I'm not about to step across the line and say DL are not dating. Lindsay deserves better than his cheating ass. If she takes him back, I won't hate Lindsay (I cannot begin to even imagine that), but I'll be irked. Cheaters should *NEVER* be given a second chance, because the temptation is always there and the trust has already been broken. But of course, we have no idea what goes on in the minds of TPTB. I just find it very difficult to believe that last night we saw a completely different Danny. Think about it: this is the guy who a) chased the same girl for two f***ing years, b) charged into a room filled with blinding smoke and searched for her with a blatant disregard for the suspect, c) waited patiently for her while she sorted out the demons of her past, d) flew across the damn country for her to hold her hand in the Montana courtroom, e) took her shift to let her sleep in, and f) got severely beaten up in the process. I'm sorry, but I find it incredibly hard to believe that all of a sudden Danny would do this random 180 after all that.

Danny is nothing to me now. I will still watch, but only for the rest of the cast and cases. Don't get me wrong, I love Carmine. He's a fantastic actor. I just...I can't look at Danny the same way anymore. He's a scumbag to me.

HOWEVER...part of me still holds a bit of hope. While I pray to God that Lindsay will not take his lying ass back, I think TPTB have her do just that. Something still smells rather fishy about all this - methinks the writers have more tricks up their sleeves.

TEAM LINDSAY.

5. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

*Climbs on soapbox and looks around at the last few members of the sinking ship*

Call me deluded all you like but there is how many more eps till the season ends? If this was (and I hope it's not obviously) the absolute end then wouldn't they have left it until the finale? I expect some angst over the next few weeks then Boom! Where the hell did that come from happiness. Won't go into details cause I know a lot of readers here are spoiler free but it would appear that angst/focus is gonna be on some other characters. Say it with me people - Thank God!

I really wanna see Flack give Danny an ass kicking too. And Dims I hope Lady Voldemort will disappear, not cause I dislike the woman per say (ok, I dislike her!) but it doesn't seem we'll get any further with character development and it would only lead to more soap opera style angst. Plus can you imagine them having kids? Yeah, you would've had a brother if it weren't for him being killed whilst under Daddy's care (not blaming Danny but come on, how else they gonna describe it?) or you wouldn't be here if Mom's first born didn't die.

I am still optimistic, I don't believe we're gonna need to put up with awkwardness for all eternity. I know Sexy-Man_Messer ought to be put through some hellish torture for what he did - it was wrong, just because we love him, we can't justify it but it's not possible for them never to work a case again. Personally if I were Mac, I'd stick them together, not to torture Linds but SMM. Smart, cute, funny and you threw her away for a guilty 'playdate'? Idiot! :lol:

*Decides that I'm not getting off of this soapbox till I got more people back on board & this ship does not meet the same fate as the Titanic*

6. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

Im on board for ever and for always, Peaches. Denial is my third name and ignorance is a bliss. I just keep pretending Danny was abducted by aliens before he is hisself again.

and Flack having a word or two with him would be great. I dont really see Mac saying anything but Stella, now she might want to have a swing at him too

and I really hope Lady V is not coming back. she seems to be rather sensible but if they keep pushing she may turn unlikeable really fast

this is not exactly the reason I imagined for Danny to get down on his kness, but I take whatever I can right now :)

7. Kelleigh

Kelleigh Witness

Here's a thought...maybe they never made a true commitment to each other. :eek: Maybe they just were dating throughout the "tv season". Maybe Lindsay has taken the relationship more seriously than Danny has. Don't get me wrong I am totally on Lindsay's side. I do not absolutely do not condone what Danny has done. I've been in Lindsay's position (with a cop no less - let me tell you - 95 % of Police Officers are cheaters. There are a few good ones out there) and it hurts like hell. Anna did a great job in the whole episode. She truely looks hurt. I could actually feel her pain. I am truely, truely sad for her. Although she did look very pretty in the whole episode. Did anyone notice the shirts she has been wearing - I am wondering if we are on baby bump alert again. This is just speculation on my part. If so what if Lindsay got pregnant? That would really throw some drama into the mix. She should tell him it Flack's baby and Flack should go along with it!!! HAHA - but what about Angell then?

I am going to try and be optomistic and hope they can work through it. Even though I would never take anyone back who hurt me like that.

Kelleigh

8. sherry

sherry Dead on Arrival

Although I'm really upset about the way Danny has just changed into a totally different person I'm stilll hoping that things will come together.:) I can't believe that the caring stuff we saw in the last series was for nothing,the real Danny is in there somewhere... HAVE FAITH:thumbsup:

9. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Just playing with you. :p According to the CBS press releases, LV is not returning for 417 or 418. Could be good news and we'll find out she was run over by a bus (I'd rather it be hert than Danny) or eaten by a bear that was cruising down the block. No idea on 419-421 though, but it would be mucho awkward if she did return.

If she does, I'll only be happy if she ends up in a room (by accident) with Lindsay, and Lindsay does her mojo and leaves LadyVoldy wondering if she'd just had a house dropped on her - like the wicked witch of the east. (Hey, NY's on the east coast, work with me here ;) )

10. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

AMEN! By the season finale it will have some Danny and Lindsay cliffhanger that will make all us happy. The writers will realize what idiots that they have been and will do something to make us very happy! I for one would love to see Stella slap Danny on the head for his awful behavior! :guffaw:

11. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

now Stella Gibbs-slapping Danny is something I would pay good money to see

please please dont tell me Lady V is coming back, I dont think I could stand it

Im being optimistic but I have no idea how they want to make THIS better

Question: I know you probably dont want to think about it, I dont either, but Do you think this was the first time Danny and Lady V had a roll in a hay?

and why are we calling her that again? I like it Im just curious

12. eveninstarz14

I actually those were the first and last two times they had rolled in the hay. There is something going on that is just not sitting right with me. As much as I hate the writers, they must know something we don't, so as angry as I am, I have faith that everything will be clarified very soon.

(This one of the few times where I wish Anna Belknap gave more interviews but I respect her privacy so I digress)

13. Bella363

Bella363 Prime Suspect

OMG - I am such an idiot. I have been desperate to watch the promos/scenes on YouTube this week but the silly laptop was playing up. And a week later it suddenly dawns on me - what about the PC upstairs :brickwall::brickwall:

but now I am wondering if I want to watch it :confused: ?? I have it bad for DL cos I logged on at 6 am on Thursday morning here in the UK to see the spoiler by Catey -(as ever thanks for posting :thumbsup:)when I should have been getting ready for work. Let me tell you - that was not a great way to start to the day!! I had to listen to Mr Buble in the car on the way to work to cheer me up. But listening to 'Everything' was quite sad :( as that is my DL anthem (thanks to the wonderful Mo - this place won't be the same without your fab posts but good luck with everythingxxx)

But I am still shocked at what has happend but I will be back when i have seen the eppy. My initial response is that I finally understand why we did not get the confirmation that we so desperately wanted this season following the squee fest of Snow Day. But when you see how their relationship was developed through Season 2 and 3, it seems so strange for this to be the way that it pans out. I know RL can be just as crazy but I agree with Jen - his reaction after the pool table incident was not that of a one night stand. And we never got to see what happened between them after Snow Day, it just feels like one mighty shock to get all of this angst in Season 4 when there no fluff to soften the blow. That made sense in my head btw.

but what is good to see is the staggering amount of views for this thread which confirms how popular this ship is...was?? hell, I am not giving up!!!! Please don't all disappear to LJ - who else will I ship with????

And Lady V - i love it:guffaw:

Back tomorrow for further discussion

14. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

*whacks Liffy really hard* :mad:
    your spoiler tab scared me! I was certain she wouldn't returns and then you do something like that...glad that she isn't and...that your sense of humor is back :cool:
    I don't believe he thought that and neither did she...I just think that after that night they just went on like they did before and because of the lack of communication they both were not certain if the other wanted more or was just happy that the built-up pressure was released :devil:...and somehow days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months and then tragedy hit....:(

Although I still don't like that they went for Danny sleeping with Rikki, I have a strong feeling that this is what will happen. There, imo, still is a big difference between sex and making love...:)

Hear, hear! I would be truly impressed if he not only tells Lindsay about sleeping with Rikki, but when he also confesses that he has been making up excuses because he was secretly ashamed by what he was doing; it would at least give Lindsay a fair chance to make a decision based on the truth...:cool:

*big huggle first* - I know that this must be hurting you so much :( And the reasons you mention are exactly the reasons why I think he will come to his senses rather sooner than later...He did all those things, and perhaps Ruben's death made him bitter and question what Lindsay ever did for him and somehow in his really messed-up, confused and dazed brain he convinced himself that she did not feel for him what he felt for her :(...When she suddenly blurted out that she fell in love with him, he realized how wrong he has been....:)

Yes! I think right now 'communication' is the first step to pick up the pieces.

Lady V. :guffaw: This explains everything, Danny's under the Imperius curse...:eek:

15. eveninstarz14

Can I just say for the record that I really don't want to see the actual talk? This whole storyline is actually kind of personal for me and that is why I am taking it a little harder. I honestly don't like seeing extremely personal conversations like this on television or movies. It hurt even more because I really enjoyed the character of Danny and for him to do something like this just really hurt me (even though this is all fictional!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.