Eva/Natalia #2: History Aside, She's Making a Good One!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Boa_Vista_Fan, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Well a few of us have been running through our own theories... Rich possibly being some kind of stalker or someone who is in or was in some type of law enforcement. I think it will have something to do with him, either way.
    I really hope it isn't blown off cause there is definitly a different story there. Rich doesn't seem to be just this "guy" who is training her.
    The big question is Why is he doing this for free & why was he so concerned that her evidence was in the vehicle.:confused: That "somehow" got back to Stetler.
    Possibility he is feeding info to someone. Hmmmm, I wonder who:lol:
    There IS lots to develop here, im praying we haven't seen anything yet because they are saving it towards the finale, & considering we've seen every one but the last 3 season finale spoilers...well, it just better be in the works or else i'll be really ticked!:lol:

Speaking of Miami Confidental...which I think any Eva/Natalia fan loved!!
    I hope they continue off that in some way w/ Agent Mike...if not this season but later. He should be rather mad & out for revenge that she busted him!
    Id like to see more on that.:)

2. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

I don't think we have seen the last of "Agent Mike". Natalia quite likely destroyed that guy's career and marriage. Personally, I don't think they will prosecute Agent Mike. More than likely the FBI will fire him and tell him to get lost. That would make for a good episode though. Having Agent Mike out for revenge would be pretty intense.

A last word about "Miami Confidential". IMHO that was one of two best epis this season. It had a good premise and the story flowed well beginning to end, and Eva did a great job with it. It was a epi that she could really sink her teeth into and stretch herself.

3. doublehelix

To all of the Eva supporters. It looks as if the video diary segments of Eva in Paris are not done yet. There is a new video segment on the EXTRA TV website. As of the typing of this post it is right on the front page. Even I haven't watched the whole thing yet. Gotta tell the Eva fans first.
    Here's the link for everyone to see it:

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2008/03/loreal_1.php

I thought they were going to air all of these last week. Well it looks as if the all the segments are going to be staggered out somewhat. This clip is pretty much all about what the fashions were like. Sorry, no new videos of her and the new guy. I guess he may have shown himself on film as much as he wanted.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2008
  4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Cool! Thanks for the link, ill check it out later!!

Not a whole lot of Nat last night, that sucked, but im sure there's more to come. I did like that she had this little "toughy" attitude & it was nice to see her out of the lab. I was cheering her on.:)

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

hey, just got word that Eva (w/ daughter Kaya) have done a commercial for Ovarian Cancer. Its been seen on the Lifetime channel. Keep your eyes peeled.:)

6. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

7. rissarose

rissarose Rookie

Okay, time to revive this thread.

(Just a heads up that I'm Boa_Vista_Fan. Something's wrong with that account [it wouldn't let me log in, nor did it even recognize my email when I tried the "forgot password" option] so I just decided to make a new one.)

What are everyone's thoughts on Eva/Natalia in the last couple of episodes? I hate to start off with something shallow-ish, but I love her hair. It totally works for her.

I'm starting to get angry with the writers. I think they need to do a better job of making Natalia part of the team. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like... she just seems so distant from everyone else. I was kind of upset with the last episode that she didn't go to check on Calleigh. We need less focus on the girls with the guys and more focus on Calleigh and Natalia's friendship.

...Just my opinion. *goes back into hiding*

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Oh no please don't go & hide.. Ive missed you:D
    Welcome back, hon!!**hands out Midori Cocktail**

You KNOW how much I agree w/ you on that one!!! The writers are doing a sucky job focusing on the entire team this season. It pisses me off, too, believe me. She has developed a little, but I really want a centric episode for her. Its such crap that they have been all about only 3 of the characters the past season & 1/2. :scream:

Im loving her attitude.:lol: Its not new to me though, I could see it back in S4 in a few ways....she's always been good at showing her cocky side when needed, but we never got to see it towards the suspects. she's gaining strength, i can see that much being played into her character.

Hopefully her arc is around the corner...
    she has her gun finally in epi 18 (I think its 18) Anyway, I hope this means she will finally get a real story following this ....she deserves one. For that matter so do the rest of Eva/Nat's fans!!!;)

9. rissarose

rissarose Rookie

Another Natalia-centered episode would be great, but what I want even more than that is just an episode that shows the whole team bonding. Maybe they go out for drinks afterward... or go to a nightclub. They've got tons of those in Miami. Just... something fun.

Haha... I was talking to my mom about Natalia's attitude the other day. I was like, "Man... Girlfriend can go from nice to bitch in, like, 3.4 seconds!" She's so tough with the suspects. I love it.

I know, I heard about that. Thank. God. One of the things that ticked me off about last night's episode was that she wasn't there at the "poker game" like the rest of the CSIs. I kind of feel like some of what's holding her back from spending more time with the team is that she doesn't have a gun. It's about freaking time.

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I wish she would have been there too, but because she doesn't carry a gun is most likely why she wasn't there, that could of been a dangerous situation for her if things got out of hand.
    She's great at giving the "death glare" but I don't think that would have cut it during the rescue. It would have been a nice touch to see her console Calleigh though. Natalia would likely know about that sort of fear given how her ex was. It could have been a nice moment between them. ***shakes TPTB***

11. rissarose

rissarose Rookie

Has anyone else seen this? It just made my week. :lol:

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Oh god, that is too funny!:lol:
    She's so cute though. Happy little thing, isn't she?:p

Pretty sad that we have to resort to discussing her 20 year old commercials because she has no decent epis to talk about:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    *damn writers*

BTW, RISSAROSE, (or any Eva/Nat fan) since I can't PM you....head back over to Eva's webpage. Join the "bitch & moan" party over there.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2008
  13. xPORCELAINDOLLx

xPORCELAINDOLLx Dead on Arrival

OMG...she's cute. And I agree with mjszud. Very sad that we have to resort to twenty year old commercials for something to talk about. But, who knows? Maybe we'll get something decent later this season to talk about. ::crosses everything that's crossable and somehow manages to knock on wood:: If not :: puts on Horatio's sunglasses:: we're going to have some very big problems.

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Welcome to the thread xPORCELAINDOLLx, have a Midori Cocktail!!:beer:

Im with ya! Ive been crossing all my toes & fingers too. for anything! I don't even care about a major character development at this point, I just would like to see her have something. ;)

15. doublehelix

Greetings folks!! If anyone is interested a trailer of the movie "Lakeview Terrace" has been posted on YouTube. As y'all may recall Eva is cast as an IAD investigator in the film. Not sure how big her part is.
    The only problem with it is that she's not in the trailer anywhere. Just sorta figured a few of you may want to take a peak.

Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LBUREg4_Ek&feature=relate

Have fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.