Horatio/Yelina #9: If You Could Read My Mind....

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Mar 27, 2008.

?

Which thread name do you like best?

1. If You Could Read My Mind

25 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. What Hurts The Most Was Being So Close

19 vote(s)
    31.7%
  3. My Love Is Only For You

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
  4. In This Life I Was Loved By You

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  5. Do I Have To Say The Words

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  1. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

Thanks for the welcome back Lucy,always good to see pics of H/Y they seem to brighten your day:). Watching S2 again on dvd just got my lodger into Csi Miami.

2. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Wow Tati you going to Miami? If you're lucky you might stumble on them shooting an epy if they are going on location. But I know they usually shoot in LA.

Thanks for all the wonderful pics Luce and Hush. I love them. Especially the last one. Isn't it that we have tons of caps of H looking down at Y's erm you you-know-whats :lol: Maybe that's always what's on his mind when he's with her.:devil:

Hush which epys is the cap from? The one where H is holding up the crime scene tape?

3. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

^I couldn't remember which epi, so I had to go through my gigantic stack of CSI Miami episodes for you :p
    Not that I mind :D
    It's from Game Over :)

We indeed have loads of pics from Horatio not being able to find her face :D
    I'll see if I can find some more, I'll post them then.

And now off to my new addiction: House! :D

4. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Thanks for posting the lovely pics Hush. I think my favourite 'unsubtle' H/Y pic is possibly this one....

[​IMG]

:D

Another House fan? Good for you. There are a few of us here that also love House. :)

5. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

^Oh that is definately my favorite! You know exactly where his eyes are looking. It speaks volumes....that whole scene does. Love it, love it, love it.:D After watching that episode and the development that happened and what's going on now, it makes you think what in the world happened?!:confused: I want scenes like these back!!

6. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Me too! After 'Whacked' I thought that was it! They had to move forward, but well we all know what happened! :censored: 'Whacked' was a defining epy for H/Y for me, where Y admited that she would always need H. And that naughty screencap, where H is peering at her behind :lol:

I think it was discussed before that tptb knew that after 'Whacked' the storyline of H/Y getting together was inevitable but they didn't want that to happen yet, so they had to send Y away to Rio. And thanks to that stupid idea, things for H/Y has unravelled since. Actually after 'Burned' I thought there was alot of hope, but 'Ambush' just blew it! What a total waste. Anyway, I said I wouldn't complain, having Y even for a minute is better than none.

Speaking of other shows I would have to say that CSI:NY is a very good distraction from Miami these days, along with Without A Trace and Bones. Prison Break isn't bad either but Miami's still my fave, I'm still believing that H/Y will happen, and I'll hang round till it does.

Thanks for the screencaps Lucy and Hush. Keep them coming!

7. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

And it`s perfect go with one front check-up. :p

[​IMG]

8. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Thanks Pusher, there H is caught red-handed again, checking out her assets as he always does. :lol:

OT but Pusher you're like :thumbsup:, hands down, you got both answers right in the Miami forum for the who said it and the picture game threads I posted. And all in one try! Amazing! Ok sorry Luce for the OT.

Now let me contrubute a H/Y pic, from Sofia's one minute of fame in 'Ambush' thanks to tptb:rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Now the tables are turned, Y seems to be checking out H's lips? She so wants to kiss him :devil:

9. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ I think Yelina love to check out and others parts of H body. :devil: Awww bringing sexy @ss

[​IMG]

10. ch3r12y

ch3r12y Witness

nice screencaps you guys... very amusing! :)
    and so here's more...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

11. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

This is almost like the "naughty looks" thread. :lol: Just that it's purely H/Y. Keep them coming, it's lots of fun!

Pusher which epy is that pic from the one with Y checking out H's behind :cool:

I got a caption for it:

H: Checking out my @ss again, Yelina?
    Y: Well you are striking that sexy pose....

12. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ Love the caption :) Btw the pic is from epi. 'Extreme'.

I too think that "naughty looks" H/Y pics idea is big fun. :D

Ok... next one:

[​IMG]

Yelina: Horatio pls zip up .. err tie up ur shoes. :devil:

Maybe I have to stop drink beer in my lunch time. :lol:

13. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

^:lol: That's a good one Pusher. The naughty looks pics are fun. We should keep it going :)

I'll caption the pic above

Y: Horatio I know you've got a big "gun" but please, let's keep it to the bedroom! :devil:

14. andromina

andromina Hit and Run

WOW! So many amazing caps :eek:! Thank you. You totally brightened my day!! I hope one day we will see more cute moments and get new " naughty pictures" I'm still believing that H/Y will get together :D

15. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Thanks for the pics everyone. Sure brightened my day after the week I had. Another funeral to go to. That's 3 in a months time. Anyway these sure are nice & the captions well.................sure made me laugh. Thanks again