Danny/Lindsay #21: The future’s in the bag!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

I wanna believe in happily ever after, truly I do (wait, I just read Ashlee Simpson & Pete Wentz are engaged so maybe now I really don't!).

*sticks on one of those black 'I'm in mourning' arm bands*

Anyways I'm digressing, I'd like to think that yeah, Danny is in a pit of despair, bout the only believable thing going on at the moment and perhaps maybe this can be a kick up the a** that they both need. I felt much better after my rant of an essay last night so maybe it can be worked on. I would say from comments here & there throughout the season, people knew something was going on between them, hard not to, but as stated a million times from a whole lot of other people, there was no defined state of relationship.

*Optimism rears its head*

Let's get this tragedy outta the way and hope to high heaven that there can be at least some old skool DL.
    there is no way that after being that heart broken & upset is she gonna just casually chill at a BB game with him. Sorry but no! There may be hope!

* Slides black 'I'm in mourning' arm band of and reaches for........*

*Sprays pink fog to try & raise spirits*

Come on guys I'm with Dutch (yes I know how this post started off). I don't wanna go and ship Flack & Danny. Even though it's looking like the only viable option right now. :devil:
    One last thing - has anyone seen Liffy? I'm a little concerned.....

2. Dims

Dims Hit and Run

First of all. The only person i ship Danny with right now is Freddy Kruger. Now that seems like a match made in heaven....but maybe Freddy is a bit too good for Mr Messer :rolleyes:

and can i say i agree with what you say as far as this is concerned

there is no way that after being that heart broken & upset is she gonna just casually chill at a BB game with him. Sorry but no! There may be hope!

i also find it extremely unlikely they will just be going to a game together and be all funny with each other bantering about players and such as the spoiler mentions!!!!HOW ON EARTH is that gonna happen????????Is someone brainwashing my Linds????Wake up girl.....and from what i got its not a case at the beginning...its a -OH THE HORROR- DATE! that simple evolves into the case when a murder happens there...AM i wrong guys? please correct me if i am wrong.....so why the hell would she do that?????she said she hates herself for falling in love with him and two eps later all is forgotten and they go out together? She shouldnt even wanna spit the guy...he doesnt deserve her waste of saliva...he simply doesnt!!!!!!!!! Im sooo confused....and just pray someone is forcing her to go with him in this match.....i want to believe she still uses some common sense....c'mon Linds!

yeap that is how much mad i am with :vulcan: <-----(Mr.Messer) :rolleyes:

Last edited: Apr 10, 2008
  3. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ Liffy usually comes here after he has watched the ep, but I wonder if he will even watch this one, because through LJ and stuff he has probably already figured out that it is not something he enjoys watching...like to know your opinion though, Liffy! :)

And don't let my previous post give the impression that I'm not totally pissed at TPTB...they could've handled this in so very many other ways...have them fight because Lindsay can't show her feelings, have him breakdown in front of her whatever WITHOUT dragging Rikki into this mess :brickwall:, but alas that's water under the bridge now...

My only consolation is that Lindsay also said that she felt as if she had lost her best friend...This is not OUR Danny and when this kloon is gone I will be there to first kick his ass hard :eek: before I welcome him back...Glad you're somewhat on my side Peaches :)

You're right...I think that the scene someone in the spoiler thread mentioned about Danny, Lindsay, Rikki and 'starting fresh' has something to do with that bb date...The talk Danny promised her is *really hoping for this* the talk were they lay everything out in the open and Danny & Rikki both realized that this was not the way to handle their grief and Danny & Lindsay decide together to start fresh...go on dates, have fun and see if the cooled down fire (remember that) can be stirred to life again and then, and only then will this bump (understatement of the year if you ask me) be behind us

4. Little_Peaches

Yeah, I'm hoping that sense will be seen (saw? :confused:) anyways even though we're all mighty peeved with TPTB surely even though they've mucked us over they can appreciate that hooking up with the woman-who's-son's-death-you-feel-responsible-for is not the best scenario for moving on. He feels guilty bout Reuben's death so how is he gonna feel when he sits down & goes huh - I hooked up with her to make myself feel better and messed my best mate about at the same time. She's gonna resent it because he did try to make himself feel better by providing some form of comfort :rolleyes: to try and compensate for the loss of her son.

Phoenix rising from the ashes & all! Course I'm on your side, I'm one of those slightly annoying peeps who'll be down but then go, well here's the positive spin on the situation! Danny loses his legs? Well, least he's not running around chasing other women:guffaw:

5. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

I haven't watched the ep. But I did get a play by play description of the ep, and I don't have any intent on watching it either.

The mere thought of what Danny did sickens me to the stomach. No, not because of the sex, that I could have forgiven. But the fact that he wanted more...it's just nauseating. I wouldn't be surprised if Danny turned out to be sex-addict of some kind and knowing TPTB, it wouldn't be all that farfetched.

I'm sorry to hear that Mo won't be joining us anymore. I love you dear! And right now, my own future with DL is questionable. I'm not giving up, because that would give TPTB far too much satisfaction. I need to see where this goes so I can wrap my mind around it.

The man in that episode was not Danny Messer. I don't know who he was but he needs to never come back because I want to castrate him.

What I want to see, if at all is possible, is a fallout between Flack and Danny. He's losing the one good thing in his life and I question if he even realises it. All for a woman who doesn't care about him and is just using him for sex.

I dont get it, but I'll give TPTB one thing.

They definitely have talent up there. Who else could have destroyed such a well received and loved character, and a popular pairing, all in one episode? Kudos to you TPTB! You deserve all the hell you may reap for doing this to us.

Im angry yes, and right now, Talk isn't exactly the best place to be because of the fact that there are actual "people" who think Danny and Rikki are a good idea. It sickens me to even think about it.

I wouldn't be surprised if I were you, if you don't see me posting around here either. But if any of you are on MSN, my link's in my profile and I'll be happy to continue pretending season 4 never existed with you.

I wont be gone forever (if I can stay away that is) but right now, I just need to stay away from everything. DL had so much going for it. And I know I had said that this could be a good thing, that DL could start over, but the way they showed Danny, actually ENJOYING it...I had expected embarrassment, awkwardness, a hasty exit. Not breakfast. And definitely NOT a repeat performance. I never thought, or even took into account of how angry I would be. I didn't expect them to show us SO MUCH of the disgusting scene in the first place. *pukes*

I dont know what to think anymore.

I'm just...numb...and suffering sme form of heartache.

6. Little_Peaches

Ok, I just got the basic - he slept with her. I didn't know it was a let's go again effort. That is kinda outrageous to say the least. Hope is fading again and if you're wondering what that clinking sound is, it's your teeth hitting the ground after TPTB have kicked you in them repeatedly.

*off to work, catch y'all later xxx*

7. Dims

Dims Hit and Run

If that was a bump i really dont wanna see what a serious obstacle in this relationship is :rolleyes::eek:

So in the next eps there is tension in the lab where this inspector is telling mac about it....and then after that they go on a date in a basketball game...teasing each other and all?is that the order?

i am either losing it or the writers really decided that noone cares about coherence in this show...so what the heck...well do whatever we want...

to be honest i wouldnt put it past them!!!!!:rolleyes:

Gaelen...would you mind if i knocked your door in MSN?i really wanna talk to somebody...:(

8. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^Of course Dims. I'll (hopefully) be around making die-Rikki-die icons :lol:

Oh that makes me smile.

Spoiler or no spoiler, right now the storyline is somewhat...I dunno what's the word, compressed in a way where nobody really understands what's going on. We've had nothing and now this? Hello? Is anybody in that room aware of the word "continuity" or coherence? Silly of me to believe so.

I dont know if the scene is even going to make the cut. I would have thought they'd change it so it'd be Flack and Danny as friends, because right now, I cant see Lindsay forgiving him so easily, unless between 418 and 419, a month or two passes by, or Danny doesn't tell Lindsay he slept with a cow.

If he doesn't tell her, my hopes are gone because I can't support a cheater (if he is one) or a liar. Especially not the lying part, because there would be no hope for the relationship if Danny sees no problem with lying to Lindsay about such a big thing.

9. Dims

Dims Hit and Run

From the beginning of the season until now the writers made it clear that coherence and continuity were not something they bothered with when writing their scripts. I suppose we should have smelled our fingers and read through non-existent lines and we would have understood that there was nothing between Danny and Lindsay. I hope this nothingness continues. That would be the only thing that makes sense from now on. :rolleyes:

At this point I would prefer it if they changed the basketball scene to Danny and Flack. It makes no sense that Linds would go out with him even as friends or that Danny would be such a hypocrite to act as her friend when he knows she's in love with him. But again hypocrisy and Danny seem to go hand to hand so I wouldn't put it past him. I just hope they change the story and put Flack with Danny and Linds with Stella or Mac. and it would be great if these combinations altered only if it was to put Flack with Lindsay. Bottom line the fun they seem to be having in the game makes no sense whatsoever and I hope someone from the writing team will have enough wits to understand it

10. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^^^ Okay Liffy, I understand that you don't want to watch the episode, but I think (perhaps when Sugah is not to down to post it on YouTube :(), you should watch the part after Lindsay tells him that she has fallen in love with him...The shocked look on his face, I feel is the moment he realizes what a stupid thing he's doing...watched it three times already (yeah, I'm a masochist :p), but it really looks like suddenly the blinds, that have been there since Ruben's death, fell away...This could have been his wake-up call!

It all depends on how honest Danny will be about what he has done and how Lindsay will react...when the bb date will still be there I feel like she forgives (not forgets) whatever he tells her

Unfortunately things are never black or white, but always a shade of grey...

Well this has been one great way to change my mind about joining LJ :guffaw: - I do love to chat with all of you and I don't want to give TPTB credit for breaking us up either...Angel I will mail you when I run into problems or hopefully Liffy is not too upset because of my somewhat different look on things and will answer my eventual questions :cool:

11. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^So does this mean you're going to be joining LJ? :) *crosses fingers* My links' on my profile if you want it.

I'm not saying that there is no hope. I've seen the look, and to me he's suddenly realised how much he's taken her for granted and that he's losing the one thing he can't. I hope that last look means more than just initial shock, and that it does mean what I think it means - hopefully leading to another confrontation between them so they can talk it out.

Right now, my main concern is Danny's honesty. Is he going to tell her that he slept with a cow, or is he going to keep that from her and simply try to get her back without all the details of his infidelity.

I hope he tells her, because I think the writers know that's going to be last straw before Danny becomes nothing more than a jerk to this friends, and to the woman that loves him.

If that's not the case, then he can be happy with the cow for all I care. As long as Lindsay has no part of it at all. She deserves better to be treated like that, and even if it was partly her fault for not telling him sooner, no one deserves to be kept in the dark like that.

No one.

Im staying hopeful that all will work out eventually, I'm just afraid that by then, alot of the supporters would have abandoned the show and the ship.

12. tinieyhasbi

tinieyhasbi Dead on Arrival

iam upset about this.But we have few more episodes to watch. Likely most of it involved with them.I don't put my high hopes. maybe there is rekindled going on .We'll never know.We don't know whats in the writer's head. But obviously they playing some game here and took such a great risk. tHERE's a surprise for us . Just wait n see.

I think, probably there was balance between this eppy and SD. Some of the fans who don't like them together felt upset or angry when SD was aired. And in this episode,those who shipped them felt the same way.

13. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

I asked my husband....."do you think that Rikki is prettier then Linds?" He looks at me an goes...."are you kidding me?! Hello, look at Lindsay and then that chick. Danny must be really desperate." Then he states, "Danny is not thinking clearly, and he needs to stop telling that Blonde chick stuff he can't fulfill."

See, even my dear hubby coinsides with me. He thinks that the Rikki "chick" is not ment for Danny. I can't wait to see how thing will unfold next week.

They just need to have a huge fight, get it over with and say all they need to say to each other. Figure out that it is ment for them to be together and with no one else and then have some "FANTASTIC" make up sex.:drool:

14. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

You know I have been contemplating.....

Who does that...who has sex to repress feelings of loosing someone. I never have. That is just so stupid. Who really does that? I mean I have lost people (family and people I have worked on medically) and I have NEVER run home and assaulted my husband.

And further more I thought to myself....Why was a 8 or 9 year old boy running the streets of NY BY HIMSELF? Lord knows the boy could have been kidnapped by a crazy woman :)guffaw:) I know, but I had to go there. But really, why wasn't he with his mamma. No, Danny this ain't your fault son, you just got PLAYED playa!

What was wrong with going to Lindsay, I think she made a very valid point when she said....."I know what it's like to loose someone and know that you will never see them again" If anything he should get that. He should have known that she would be the better to go to, or heck even Mac. I don't know what the powers are thinkin'! Hey, don't forget she went to him, but he dismissed her, remember. I would wait just like she did.

Nope, ole boy dug this hole himself. :confused:

15. sherry

sherry Dead on Arrival

if Danny :evil: doesn't tell Lindsay about the R person:censored:can't you just see her returning pregnant next seaon?won't believe this is the end of our ship until i absolutely have to!:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.