Danny/Lindsay #21: The future’s in the bag!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

We all know what Lindsay likes to ride... ;)

2. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

Yip, there is actual no help for our warped l'il minds....:guffaw:
    :beer::beer::beer::beer: is all on me! I can't even get jealous of Lindsay, it's just too damn cute for words even when it does get a little 'dirty'

*giggles like DL pulling pranks of Macman!*

3. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ Aha, I see it's time to take out the old top again :lol:

[​IMG]

I like the idea of them as parents, because I think they will be totally great at it...scared to death (I think all parents are :rolleyes:), but great! And especially when their kids have to do some science project for school and Danny and Lindsay end up having so much fun explaining the magic of science that they end up finishing the whole project together, while the kids look at each other and roll their eyes because of those silly adults...:guffaw:

Aaw, I believe I've seen that pic once too, I thought he had something adorkable Luke Skywalkerish about him...<- I had to laugh so hard when they revealed that Danny is a Star Wars fan :thumbsup:

I've decided not to think about tonight's ep anymore -lots of other stuff on my mind right now :(- and to watch it as soon as I have it and form my final opinion then.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2008
  4. Redhead_Rachel

Redhead_Rachel Dead on Arrival

I just watched the longer promo... it looks like it's been cut about a lot to mess with our heads...:(

I'm not even sure that it's actually Danny in the lip-lock (Please be Flack and Angell if it's not D/L)

I'm going to seriously haunt this board until one of you US folks has seen the ep....

SOS! SOS! SOS!

where's the pink fog when you need it?

5. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ You're right Rachel, it's been edited to give a certain impression, and all we can do right now is hope that it will turn out completely different.

I think it's 90% certain that it is Danny and Rikki :(, but it's just a moment and we still have no idea what happens right before or right after that :cool:

Well, Catey (in Canada :)) will be the first to see it in about 2 hours and she always posts a little review and the hottest D/L news (in spoiler tags) after she has seen it...so that will be in about 3 hours...:cool: - Good luck, staying awake!

6. Little_Peaches

*sprays pink fog & pulls out one of them thingamabobs from Men In Black to modify memories!*

Rachel, good evening/afternoon (morning anywhere?), pull up a gurney & get on your science lab goggles!

DL is the happiest most wonderfulist ships in the world, there is no R woman to speak of (unless you wanna see Liffy's head fly through the air :rolleyes:) and the Messer man knows better than to answer back. Montana's only issue with him at the moment is that he still cannot accept that she is right & that the Mach 5 is better than the Batmobile. This is no place for arguments kids, I'm just stating facts (that exist in my head ;))

There is a debate however which ice cream goes best with whatever warped scenario you wish to create. As long as you top up with whipped cream & chocolate sauce you're good to go. :guffaw:

I personally have chosen not to watch last week's ep or this week's promo as my head will probably implode. Stay with the good times, I've mentioned before but I shall reiterate, ooohh maths phrase that I love using. (I digress...)

Just one ep will capture it all perfectly 'Don't even think about it, Montana' *swoons at accent* Winks at size 2'll get cha in, Don't do this! And finally, the hug. Blinded and armed people? Forget them - 'Lindsay?!'

Is that enough fluff? Is more required?

*Puts down memory thingybob before causing serious damage!*

7. eveninstarz14

YAY! I have forgotten every negative thing that has happen to them! to who? Dang it little peaches I think you did a little too much damage! :lol:

8. Little_Peaches

*sprays more pink fog everywhere*

Oh, I'm starting to feel a little like a Disney movie! Ok, in fact, after watching Enchanted (again) I've decided that Lindsay has to wear pretty dresses, and dance through Central Park singing 'How does she know?' That is clearly the answer, if you have not seen Enchanted, I pray there's a clip on YouTube. :lol:

Ok, so to clear up what this thread is all about (The gospel according to Peaches anyway) for those I've dememorised. Boy (Messer) meets Girl (Monroe), they 'fight' they flirt, Boy falls for Girl (now renamed Montana), Girl falls for Boy. Some angst follows though is cleared up in a ep featuring the slightly more mental Criss Angel. Bliss follows in Snow Day & we all live happily ever after.

The END!!!!
    No more angst!

*sprays more pink fog to get rid of the memories of the mere mention of angst!*

9. eveninstarz14

I am guessing that since this is New York, anything is possible! :lol: I think it would be slightly scary but incredibly amusing to see Lindsay running around in a park like that.

Amen to your gospel though. Very true!

10. Little_Peaches

Well I figured we were losing sight of what was important - the correct balance between ultra fluff and a***t. I refuse to even type the word.
    So we're taking back the board, loving the cheery happiness that is DL and patiently waiting for the toddler Messers to arrive. Boom!! xxx

11. eveninstarz14

Fluff? I love me some more that stuff! There are so many different ways we can show the wonderfulness and awesomeness of it! :D

12. Little_Peaches

Scene with Mini Messers discussing which parent is smarter/cooler to keep us amused (I make no excuses for my writing abilities - I ended up dreaming about this last night and thought some may appreciate the aww factor). MG - Daughter, MB - son

*MG & MB are playing a version of Snap*

MG lays down a 5 clubs - No, you can't. Momma says CSIs know everything and you can't lie to themso if you try to tell her you didn't eat the candy, she'll know!
    MB puts down 7 diamonds - Not true!
    MG 8 spades - Yes she will, even without the kit, she says she knows enough to notice when people are lying to her.
    MB 7 clubs - No she won't. Daddy went out after work with Uncle Donnie to go shoot some pool at the bar and Momma thinks he was staying extra at work. She doesn't know he lied!
    MG 7 spades - Boom!! Yes, I rock, *smiles & does mini victory dance then looks deadly serious* uh huh - Momma knows, trust me, Momma knows!

No lying to Momma Lindsay! Even if you do have spectacular blue eyes and a sexy ass grin.

Fluffiness everywhere!!!! xx

13. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Well, the episode has already aired here
    news I'd rather not give you all. Danny does indeed sleep with Rikki. He blows Lindsay off when she phones him about lunch, because Rikki is still there. Lindsay knows something is up, and later, at the lab, her and Danny have a little arguement, he accuses her of still being mad about him forgetting her birthday. She just shakes her head and says she feels like she's lost her best friend since Ruben died, that she thought he'd need someone to lean on. The scene ends with her saying this: "Okay, I get it, my mistake for thinking you might need someone to lean on. For the record, I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at myself because I've fallen in love with you and I have to figure out how to let that go. "

14. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

thanks for sharing the info about tonight episode.

well, its really official Danny is selfish and an ass.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2008
  15. Little_Peaches

:brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall: Does anyone else think this is just an absolute waste of god knows how many years?! :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:
    That's right, turn him into a total t****r & can't even bring myself to say the name so I'll just use 'R' into a home wrecker! Oh yeah, that makes sense. Alienate so many effing people - ruin an awesome program with a scenario straight outta some crappy soap opera!
    Hell, I bet One Tree Hill has a more realistic love story for all characters involved - including brother-murdering-Dan Scott. Jeez! I did so well with the non rant as far as this 'bump' was concerned.
    Bump? Are ya kidding me? Bump?! How about some mountaineering equipment & breathing apparatus for our Lindsay to get over that one?
    They better not make 'R' a recurring character. TVs in my house (or YouTube) will have items thrown at them.
    :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:
    I can not even be calmed by the thought of shirtless Danny!!!!

DVDs off now, I can't even look at the man, even if it's during a season pre Montana.

Let me guess, she'll hook up with Hawkes & it'll all be cool?! :brickwall:

Lucky these things are PG-13 or it could get more pissed off! :scream:

Ok, where do we all reckon it goes from here? Anyone else thinking the writers are just bringing too much personal drama into the workplace? I think we'd all benefit from going back to Season 1&2 style balance between them.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.