Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

Re: Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

I was really hoping that not that much time has passed. Because it now means that Sara has been gone for about 5 months. Whcih means that if she was pregnant when she left, you are only pregnant for 8 to 9 months. So basically any chance that she was pregnant before she left is now thrown out the window. Wow, bck to reality. I can't believe she has been gone for almost half a year. I wish we had more proof that they have been in contact. Because as much as I hate to say it, we don't have any proof that they are still a couple. I mean Grissom told Brass that he is in contact with Sara. But maybe Grissom just said that because he didn't want to make it seem like he wasn't in contact with Sara. I believe Grissom when he says he is in contact with Sara but the anti-s don't. We haven't seen any emails. You never really know how much time has passed. Then in the most recent episode he gets a mysterious call from someone. The minute he sees the name he instantly becomes happy. We know that it is Sara that called him, but we have no evidence to prove it. He didn't say I miss you Sara dear or how is your mom? Sara. The anti-s don't have any proof that it wasn't Sara. I just wish we had some more concrete evidence because right now, all we have is speculation.

2. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

Do you really believe Sara would deprive Grissom of the possibility of the whole "we're pregnant" experience, prenatal bonding and all ? I mean, I could understand if she needed a short time to think things through, but then she'd probably remember she's a rational adult and talk it through with the dad. Not necessarily for the dad's wellbeing, but for her child's. She of all people knows what it's like to come from a rotten family, so she wouldn't take the chance of a happy family from her child. And even if she (which I think is completely AU) wasn't on speaking terms with the dad, she'd probably keep kontact for the child's sake.
    I would totally buy this scenario if Sara perceived the dad to be a threat for her and/or the child, but seriously? It's CSI, not GSO (Generic Soap Opera)
    As I wrote before, we know quite exactly how much time has passed. But don't let the antis drag you down, just because they don't believe Grissom.
    We probably haven't seen emails because it's his work mail account.

We have concrete evidence. They are engaged until proven broken off.
    I can't understand why so many people think that the slightest hardship automatically equals shipper angst! Every couple in a mature long-term serious relationship meets obstacles. Either for one of them or both, in private life, job, health, whatever.
    But that doesn't mean they automatically screw up their relationship. People can have an involuntary long-distance relationship and still remain together. Just because a relationship has to endure strain, it doesn't mean it's doomed.
    Actually, relationships can become stronger from living through difficult times. Because once you're through with the rough patch (and even if you sometimes don't see the light, it's always there) you know you can rely on your SO.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

WOW sidlewannabee and seahawk you've got some great theories, and who knows, they do leave us hanging:scream:, I just don't think because she had to "clear up her ghosts' that doesn't mean forever, and a day, I do believe their in touch, and with WP saying "we haven't seen the last of Sara Sidle, and her own words on that interview "I will be returning, just can't say how or when" and in my TV Guide, I just got today this is what it said pertaining to her~The story title is Returning favorites, who's in and who's out

Jorja Fox IN?
    When Fox left CSI last fall, exec. producer Carol Mendelsohn predicted she would be back someday, insisting "fans haven't seen the last of Sara Sidle".. cut to April 3rd, Sara's spirit loomed large in a episode that confirmed Grissom's far from over her:thumbsup: Sounds like a Sara comeback is imminent, yes? NOPE.:( A CSI rep. says that while the door is open for Fox to return, there are no immediate plans for her to do so!

So basically we already know she's not going to be in the last 5 eps. but S/9 is on the horizon:thumbsup: So what do you all make of this?

[​IMG]

4. hellogilbert

hellogilbert Prime Suspect

5. Desertwind

Nice hellogilbert but, you might want to post these over on the WP/Grissom pic. thread, cause' this really doesn't have any thing to do with him and Sara:eek:

[​IMG]

6. mslakerz43

mslakerz43 Dead on Arrival

desertwind I don't think Sara will be back this season, the damn strike through everything off. As someone mentioned above, sorry I can't remember who, finale will be case ends and griss is waiting at the airport for "someone" or he'll be at home and we'll hear a voice from downstairs saying "I'm Home." I think we'll just get a quick tease that we'll leave us all guessing during the summer.

7. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

Ok, I've got something better than theories:

Question: What happened to Catherine finding the picture of Grissom and Sara that was teased all week? That scene sure wasn't in the CSI I watched on Thursday! — Kathy
    Ausiello: Good question — let's ask exec producer Carol Mendelsohn. "The scene where Catherine finds Sara's picture on Grissom's fridge is really fun. But the paradox of writing a procedural is that sometimes even our favorite scenes (scenes that show the personal lives of our CSIs) aren't required by the narrative. We wrote the scene because, like Catherine, we're dying to snoop around Grissom and Sara's relationship. But at the end of the day, crime-solving trumped romance. The scene drove our hearts, but not our investigation." However, Mendelsohn tells me that she was "so charmed by the scene" that she went and posted it on the Internets!
    Question: OMG, was Grissom talking to Sara on the phone at the end of Thursday's episode? Is Jorja coming back to the show next season?— Shannen
    Ausiello: I'll let Mendelsohn tackle the first part of that question: "To everyone who's pondered, 'Who is Grissom talking to in the final scene?' — well, her photo was on his fridge." [Part two answered in vodcast: no]

It's from this week's Ask Ausiello.
    I think CM leaves no doubt who he was talking to...
    Nice to get an affirmation though

Christmas present from Sara? :lol:

8. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

I feel like telling all antis to suck it. Seriously, that is exactly how I answered the question when i was posting on the ytdaw board. Her picture was on the freaking fridge. geez.

9. Desertwind

We all know it was Sara, and this is great, thank's seahawk but can you believe some fans think it was Cath, or more absurd, Lady Goth:klingon: how can these people watch this show and so be in denial? sad and pathetic:vulcan:

[​IMG]

10. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

The anti's make no sense to me.
    I am loving all this postive GSR talk. I do still think it's totally possible to see (or hear) Sara before the season is over.
    ~Keeping the faith~

11. zappy

zappy Hit and Run

So Sara won't be back next season, when is she coming back. I thought she would be back by next season. I can never get those pod cast to play.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2008
  12. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

^ i think it meant that she didn't respond to the question, and not that her answer was negative.

so basically what i have said way back was right. it seems they still, including jorja, have no clue about the specifics of Sara's return.

thanks for that quote seahawk. good to know GSR is officially alive.

13. JorjaAnn

JorjaAnn Hit and Run

mslackerz43 that was me who said the airport thing :) just keeping you an informed citizen.

Sadness across the GSR-nation [we really are our own little society], no JF this season. They really wouldn't have had enough time to make it fantastic anyways, what with the strike and all. And this will sound awful, I know, but I really am not sure that she's been gone enough. Trust me: making peace with your mother and your reflection can take a lot longer than five months, especially when it runs as deep as it does in Sara's case.

But of course, I do miss her.

Obnoxious chatspeak moment!

SARA
    FIX UR PROBLEMZ.
    GO HOME AND SEE UR BLUVD GRISSOM
    AND EAT A SANDWICH
    PLZ

14. zappy

zappy Hit and Run

Ah I see. Well that's better than saying she's not coming back next season,

15. Desertwind

Exactly, we don't really know what's going on behind the scenes:confused: and it's all conjecture, gossip, rumors, hearsay and false info. TPTB, might surprise us and do a Sara ep. in the last show~keep the faith, and stay positive~ I watched "EE" last night and Jorja's acting sensational:thumbsup:

I HELD HIS HAND

I'M HERE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.