Anna/Lindsay thread #4 - "You've got friends, kiddo!"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by dutch_treat, Jan 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Re: Anna/Lindsay thread #4 - "You've got friends, kiddo!"

^Haha yes that'd be funny. I'd die just thinking of the excuses they might make :lol: Anyway, if all goes well, and I hope it does, we'll get our kickass Montana back before the season's out, Danny or no Danny. :)

It's true the writers have used Danny to prop her up, but she doesn't need it. Not anymore. She can hold her own, and I'd actually like it more if she got better scenes with people other than Danny. :)

2. CSI808

CSI808 Rookie

For some reason I think Lindsay has her lightest scenes with Flack and Stella. I think I would like to see Lindsay and Stella called in or something while they were shopping together maybe. Or Flack and Lindsay having a beer. But I must agree that I enjoyed Lindsay drawing her gun again and getting into the action.

3. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^Exactly. Angst comes from Danny (yay :rolleyes: ) but Lindsay definitely has her more fun and lighter scenes with the rest of the cast. Haha, watching Flack and Linds having a beer would be funny. Maybe they can discuss their old laughing larry (or w/e his name was) days. :lol:

that'd be fun.

4. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

People with money premiered here yesterday and it really is true that she has the funniest scenes with Flack

and there was also jumping-to-conclusiins Lindsay. doesnt happen often but it was interesting to watch her reaction to Macs reprimand

as for the latest episode I loved her wardrobe and the smiles - radiant. thats the way to go

5. tinieyhasbi

tinieyhasbi Dead on Arrival

i cant wait to see anna/lindsay tonight. And her monologue. She's gonna kick some a** tonight for sure.

6. Dims

Dims Hit and Run

Hi guys :)

can i just say that i love Linds with Flack...they are so funny together...cuteness overload (in the strictest non romantical way..ofcourse ;) )....im slowly becoming tired of anything romantic related and all the implications it seems to bring....:rolleyes:

i was watching Zoo York last night ...and how much i love Linds!!!!!!I knew about CSI and i tried to watch it sometimes in Season 1....but there was this girl...with a sort of masculine appearance...somehow butch...i dont know her name...didnt sit around long enough when she was on...the one she worked with danny many times....anyhow....bottom line i didnt like CSI at this time at all.....and then in vacations one night late late at night it had season 2 of CSI and nothing else was on...so i was like ...okkkkkkkkk...whatever. I didnt know the girl i didnt like was gone...and saw this new girl introduced...she was so smart...and tried to be cool but she was so nervous....with the cutest smile and i loved her. Ever since she is my fav character...and the reason i watch...i hope the TPTB realises that and use her more prominently.....she is a strong asset and to ne honest...i almost love how shes got all these haters :)lol:)...i always seem to support the characters many just cant stand...i think that makes me love her even more....she is definitely flawed....nobody is perfect (unlike peoples belief for certain other characters) and i hope in the next eps the writers are gonna show more of her ..make her more independent...and show how much she kicks a$$ when she wants to ;)

7. Pesi

Pesi Dead on Arrival

Hi.

I just wanted to say that Lindsay is my favorite character in CSI. she is one of the main reasons I continued to watch CSI:NY. i find her character very endering and hope that they use her more infutore episodes. been in the UK I've just seen all in the family and was slightly disapionted about how underused she was, but mabye that was just me who tought that.

8. Carmine_lover

Carmine_lover Witness

I loved the romance from lindsay on the show,she must first a lot of scenes with danny because she can't stand in the begin in the show,but know she can't i loved to see more scenes with lindsay and other people like stella,when was the last time we see a scene from there together beside not working,we get tonight finally a lindsay who shows her more,i loved that,there her has growing a lot since the last episode,i like that.

the last episode we get some lindsay action finally we seen lindsay with a gun in her hand,that is a good start for some Monroe action;)

9. Pesi

Pesi Dead on Arrival

I agree we should definatly having Lindsay interacting with other people more, out side of work would be good, but I'll settle for joking with Flack at work. On a side note i can't wait to see Lindsay drawing her gun.

10. CSI808

CSI808 Rookie

I was thinking about it, and I think I want to learn more about Lindsay's background. Ok, we know all the angsty stuff already, but I want other stuff. For instance the sling-shot scene. (Those are the scenes of her and Danny together that I do like.) I somehow picture Lindsay to have played flag-football with brothers if she has any, or being one of the guys back in Montana. We don't know enough about her family background and such.

11. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

I'd like to see more of Lindsays background too. The way she was raised etc. It's not all about the angst.

As for the latest episode, if that was the monologue, then I thought it was superbly done. She's not going to tag along after Danny like a puppy. She's a grown woman and she's not going to just accept the way Danny's been treating her.

It's not all about Danny anymore. If he's being happy having sex with other people to feel better, why on earth should Lindsay feel sorry or any other emotion for him? I can't understand why people think she's being selfish when Danny's the only one thinking about himself, and implicating Lindsay in the whole drama.

She deserves to be treated better - and I'm glad she wasn't a push over or a 'clingy' girlfriend. There was nothing more "realistic" to that episode than a cow flying through the air, otherwise, you've clearly been watching too much Grey's Anatomy. Sex for relief doesn't happen in real life as often as it does on TV. Lindsay didn't do it when she was going through her pain, which labels Danny as someone being too weak a character to think with his brain.

I feel sorry for them both.

12. tinieyhasbi

tinieyhasbi Dead on Arrival

I already watched the scene (monologue) anna/lindsay was great in it.I FELT her pain.
    and i see that she's a really strong person . I like Anna/Lindsay despite "other" people talked a bad thing about her.She's a good actress and she's suited with he friends(co-worker). i like to see more of her.

13. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

I really enjoyed how she didn't take any c**p from Danny. She was hurting and she didn't want to anymore so she let Danny have it. Another thing I really like is that she didn't let it affect her work!

14. Krista

Krista Civilian

I thought Anna did an awesome job last night, especially with her monologue! I don't think she was being selfish at all. She was trying to reach out to Danny.

15. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

I love Anna/Lindsay in the 4.16 episode. cool wardrobe

and it was interesting how it was actually Danny seeking a discussion and being completly unaware of what is happening inside of her

I agree that it was great that she told him clearly that if he doent want to be with her that there is no one making him. and she was brushing him of so perfectly

and I want to know about Lindsay too. I want to know whether she has siblings, what is her realtionship with her parents and what she was like before the shooting. and definitely some more interaction with Stella. would be nice to have a girl talk after the sh*t hits the fan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.