Flack and his fugly ties

Det. Don Flack with his gorgeous baby blues does not seem able to match his tie with his shirt. His skills are getting better in the new season but not quite there yet.

tis true, tis true. His cordination is getting better. The fan club in the Flack thread is sort of keeping photographic documentation. For every episode someone comments on the cordination of his ties and shirts.

I would love to help Flack get dressed every day. :confused: Oops my bad wrong thread. LOL. No but seriously maybe someone should speak with whoever puts the stuff together because some of the combonations are so horrid.:wtf: :rolleyes: Or does Eddie get to dress himself. What do y'all think of the beige color on Eddie? IMO I don't really like it. It doesn't really go with his beautiful eyes. Peace out y'all

Wow, does Flack's ties get it's own thread now? :lol:
No human being is perfect so I guess his flaw are those fugly ties which are now becoming acceptable to us so ... damn it, Flack really is perfect. :drool:

I think that some Flack fans should get together and buy him ties and send them in as a present. Maybe add in a colour coding sheet that says what colour shirt would look best with the tie. I really want to do it, but I don't know how to go through with it.

Also, this season and next season Flack will be getting more air time, and more shirtless scenes. At least that is what I hear, I'm just forwarding it on.

Well yeah his ties are pretty...strange probably. But actually they are bright and i like them.
It may also seem strange but i cannot imagine him without his original ties :)

Yea, it would be cool to send him the ties, and see him wear them. Man I have seen a couple that would go horribly with his suit, note to self: next pay check, buy the ugliest tie in Sears. LOL. No, I would like to see him in a nice silk blue tie, make his gorgeous eyes pop out. BOOM!!!!!

Back