Locker Room #17: Danny/Carmine: Our Utility Guy

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CarmineFan

CarmineFan Lab Technician

For the ones of us who like Carmine with short hair (including me) :drool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

3. CarmineFan

4. jendai

jendai Victim

Thanks for the pics ladeez, it's always good to see Danny topless! I prefer him with short hair also. Do you notice that since Danny came off the promotion grid, the suits and ties went out the window? And how come nobody else is talking promotion? What about Lindsey or Hawkes? Ah well, that's for a another thread....

5. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

That is good question. Why nobody else is talking about his promotion? What happened after OTJ? Just the last days I was wondering the same thing. Why the most burning subject over here is the pseudo-relationship with Lindsay? But I don't think that the suits and the ties had anything to do with the promotion. I think that his wardrobe changed in the first episode of season two, due to the fact that he was the hot one and had to be pimped out :D plus the fact that in the second season things went on a brighter note, and everything is so different than the first season. It was like watching two different Dannys and two different shows.

6. Cimponelli

Cimponelli Victim

Thanks for the pics! :D
    I prefer Danny with longer hair but there are 3 pics of him with short hair and those are my absolute favourites.

http://s258.photobucket.com/albums/hh242/Picurka73/?action=view&current=ezaj2.jpg
    http://s258.photobucket.com/albums/hh242/Picurka73/?action=view&current=ezaj3.jpg

Okay, in the third pic his hair maybe a bit longer but... :devil: :drool:

http://s258.photobucket.com/albums/hh242/Picurka73/?action=view&current=ezaj.jpg

I agree with those of you who think that we can see 2 different Dannys in S1 and S234. Maybe the reason is the fact that Danny's character is very complicated and because of it there are a lot of interesting things that can be do with it.

7. CarmineFan

8. owlki

owlki Witness

Thanks, CarmineFan!

The h is missing in the link, though. Without it, it won't work.

http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p103/CarmineFan/?action=view&current=CarmineGiovinazzo-ShastaMcNasty01.flv

"Could you not point that little thing at me?" :lol:

That's so funny! He's not even bothered by her presence or her [mean] comment! :guffaw:

9. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:Oh my God! LOL! Wow! That is gold! I watched once, but I don't think I can make it the second time. His reaction after the girl asked him not to point the little thingy at him was priceless. (I lied. I'll watch it one more time) Full frontal, huh Carmine?:devil: (Damn the censorship)

ETA: I Googled Shasta Mcnasty. I couldn't help myself. I've found 5 full episodes posted online, they were in French (I understood 70% but it was worth it, staring doesn't imply words :D)

Last edited: Apr 6, 2008
  10. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

Oooh, what a beautiful pert bottom!!!!
    Great start to the week - thanks CarmineFan :thumbsup:

ETA:

I've just learnt to screencap *hurrah* and thought I'd share this with you.

[​IMG]

How can someone so handsome end up looking like this?? :lol: :lol:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2008
  11. CarmineFan

I had to watch it more than one time. That's just... But damn this blue circle on this 'area' :devil:

Where did you find them? I can speak french a little bit, so perhaps I will understand the episodes

Last edited: Apr 7, 2008
  12. sherry

sherry Dead on Arrival

I just wish I could see the banana picture, for some reason when I click it's unavailable. Could it be cos I'm in UK?Damn the Atlantic!!:scream:

13. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

14. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Guys, please keep in mind that we can't discuss illegal downloading/episode sharing here. Thanks!

So have you guys seen the extended promo? Shirtless Danny coming up this week! :devil:

15. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

Sorry about that. I was talking about an YouTube kind of site. Sorry if I messed up :D Yes. The infamous promo. The promo that started more discussions than some of the episodes :lol: Maybe is a scheme. The writers are distracting the attention from what Lindsay is saying to the shirtlessness :D It's a trick ;) Which brings me to the name of the thread: he's the utility guy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.