CSI: NY Season 4 Spoilers! Discussion in the Big Apple

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

2. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

Its more frustrating that i know i won't be able to watch till Thursday night because of Uni... So Thursday will just want the day to be over to watch.

Spoilers i've decided are the death of me, but i end up reading more out of curiosity.

I would love it now if it wasn't Danny, would be brilliant way to some it all up.

3. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I just saw the promo for Wednesday again. This time it was a second longer. What Lindsay says is, "I'm mad at myself because I've fallen in love with you." Cue dramatic music. :eek: :p

ETA: Here's a link to the longer promo, courtesy of Kimmychu.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFhzLrztj9w

Last edited: Apr 7, 2008
  4. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

*cough* um hey, theres our "shirtless Danny" episode for the season... ;)

Im just going to sit back and take the "lets wait till Wednesday and see what happens" approach to this whole, 'ZOMG DANNY CHEATED!'... what'ev. we'll find out for sure, and confirm all our suspicions or what not, on Wednesday.

Anyhoo...Im excited about Reed coming back, kinda want to see what they're going to do with that but, I am a bit worried that it could turn into major Mac drama - please please no...

Thanks for those Promo Vids gals/guys. :)

5. Top41

Promos are notoriously misleading. That being said, it sure looks like Danny and Rikki are hooking up. But I do think it's way premature to label Danny a cheater--it could be that Lindsay is more serious than he is. He's been standoffish with her the whole season, and she basically left him to his own devices to grieve for Ruben. We don't know that he owes her anything. But I guess we'll find out Wednesday. Thanks for the longer promo link, PA and Kimmy! :)

6. csifan

csifan Civilian

Hey all, csi:ny was filming in my school last week. :thumbsup: I was definitely thrilled to see Mac, Stella, Hawks, Lindsey walking in front of me.

A little insider information, Lindsey and Danny got into a little tension because of Rikki. Reed is back, but that is going to be Mac drama probably by the end of this season. :devil:

7. audrina

audrina Police Officer

I must say I agree that we don't know where the DL relationship has been, other than they've been sleeping together and have some sort of thing. Lindsay's comment about being mad at herself for falling in love with him makes me wonder if it's been an undefined thing and she's annoyed with herself for becoming emotionally attached without knowing where they stand.

I really hope that if DL breaks up that Lindsay as a character is allowed to distinguish herself more. I have been a DL fan, but it's been kind of the monster that ate up her character. I saw so much promise in her at the beginning, and now, like many who don't like her say, her character is all about her relationship. Maybe breaking them up will allow her to become a more solid character.

On another note, I'm excited that Reed is back. He's a good actor, and I love that there's no hackneyed animosity between he and Mac. Can't wait to see what comes.

8. sherry

sherry Dead on Arrival

CSI Fan- how did anyone get any work done in your school that day??
    After looking at the longer version of THAT promo I'm not sure it's Danny's kitchen, unless he had it remodelled when he moved the pool table?!:confused:

9. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

Ok so...
    I just watched the new promo frame by frame and for like a mili-second (i kid you not, I am obsessed and lame... it's true, don't judge me) you can see the man(if its danny or not, I dont know) pull away from whoever is being kissed, leaving her kind of hanging. Gasp...
    I swear watch slowly...

maybe they smooch and then danny does the dramatic "I can't do this." thing.

My fanfic mind just went astray...

10. Top41

That's very cool, csifan! :D What was said between Danny and Lindsay about Rikki? Did Reed appear at the school as well?

That would be my guess, too--they've been hooking up (well, my guess would be not since Ruben's death), she got serious and he didn't. Dramatically, that will make for an interesting dynamic at work, and the writers are always going to go with the more interesting, dynamic situation.

I've never been a big fan of the character, but I saw some promise in her midway through season two, and I'd like to see the writers try to get her back to that. It will be interesting seeing who she is when she's not essentially Danny's third limb, which she kind of has been since she started. I hope if the relationship ends, it's good and done and not dragged out after this season.

Same here--I love their relationship! I'm so glad he's being brought back. He'd better not die. :mad:

11. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

:eek:...Why cant I go your school! Cant wait for mac dramma :D

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

No!!!!!! please Reed must not die!!!:scream: And if there is Mac angs at the end of the season i will enjoy second by second. I just love their relationship. Needless to say we, SMACkers, LOVE him:thumbsup:
    but i'd prefer Stella angs first
    :thumbsup: (she already deserve her own season finale)

Regarding D&L PLEASE STOP IT! Since she came, Danny lost his personality and his being as a character
    And i don't have anything against her (beyond the fact i think Anna's acting skills are really poor) but the WORST idea writers and producer had was to pairing up these two.

I understand it's a common resource for writers to create romance when a character leaves a show "to fulfill emptiness" (see Criminal Minds i.e) BUT this is serious because an interesting character as Dannygot lost after this couple was created:(. And I'm sorry of it. I enjoyed Danny. So i think we lost two promising characters Aiden AND Danny

well hope you don't be offended. It's just another opinion

Debbie:thumbsup: (Awaiting Stella's episodes)

13. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Wow csifan, you're so lucky having NY film at your school. I'm so jealous!
    Rikki back - yay! I love Jacqueline Pinol, she is a fantastic actress.
    And I love Mac drama. Can't wait to see some of that.:)

14. Carmine_lover

Carmine_lover Witness

i'm really jealous on you csifan,it think it's great.

do you guys saw the longer promo van right next door?

I thinking it's was so great:).

15. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

I agree..I miss season 1/2 Danny, when he was not with Lindsay. Nothing against Lindsay. I like her separately, but I just can't stand DL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.