Eric/Natalia___The Sweetest Smiles...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by AlexxWoods, Dec 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

**Covers CSIFRAY w/ Hugs** Im so glad to see you back w/ us & yes you have been missed:p!!!
    I caught the song in the EDeN soundtrack thread....absolutely love it, though Ive never heard it, the lyrics are great for EDeN though...very nice!
    Hope you stick around this time & help us keep EDeN alive & kicking. They are the most awesome couple ever, aren't they????:drool::drool:

Sorry, I don't have any new spoilers or anything but read the last page or so of the thread & that should catch you up on things. Feel free to PM me if you want some details on what us EDeN fans are really thinking!!:D

2. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Ok so I didn't post here for ages....but I have to say that my hopes for this couple reborned in these last two episode:thumbsup: especially "Ambsuh"
    1) this : [​IMG]
    the sweetest smile...and as always Natalia made him smile.
    2) When Eric discovered Calleigh was missing...he was with Natalia and they were worried for what they were watching...that site:rolleyes:. It was a couple worried for their friends

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

See, he's so happy & "normal" when he is around her!!^^^^^ The pic is awesome. Thanks, FLO!!!!:angel:
    Everything else in his life is just a big reminder to him that he has problems....we need Nat to come to Eric's rescue & save him! First w/ deep empathy & lots of tender lovin' care....then in time...onto the good EDeN stuff we love so much!!!:drool::drool::drool: I want back the secure, sexy, & emotionally strong Eric Delko!! He is missed.

I noticed that everyone else has seen him struggle, except Nat. Obviously...Horatio in BBYD w/ Speed. Also Alexx noticed he was talking into thin air & showed worry for him; Calleigh has seen him screw up in his kit, freeze up out on the field & now the cheat sheet; Ryan has seen this now too, & saw Eric's blurred vision way back in "triple threat".
    Does anyone think Natalia is aware that he is having such a hard time w/ his recovery?
    i wonder if she even has a clue that he is struggling this much. Nobodly else has been much help to him emotionally....Nat needs to find out that he is having problems w/ his brain injury & be there for him.;) Maybe we'll get lucky & she'll find that towel he left behind & cover for him. She seems to be wanting to make up for the past alot here lately:p:p

4. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

You're welcome:beer:

You know msjzud I noticed that too:rolleyes:.
    It's strange but I don't know why but it could be positive she deosn't know anything about his memory troubles.
    I missed the towel thing:confused:...anyway I do want her to discover him doing a big mistake...and I'm really curious to see her reaction...cause I know she will be optimistic and she will do everything to help him;)

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

You missed the towel thing????
    Let me take you back....In the reststop bathroom (Ambush) Eric was w/ Frank & Eric found the towel that had cloriphine on it (he smelt it) he made comment that it was used to gag Katheleen Newberry. He put a "marker" next to it, but the he saw the blood above & walked away from the towel not bagging it or ever photograghing it.
    I am just assuming it was left behind, the camera focused on the towel left on the floor when he walked away from it....then it cut strait to Natalia & that wonderful scene from that piccie:p Then we never saw the towel being processed or anything. I would expect that it would have gad some evidence on it to link them to the murder. Or maybe I just see way too much into that tiny detail of the towel:rolleyes:

Either way....I just want Natalia to step up & help him cause I think he needs her, he just can't figure it out cause his brain is too out of whack.

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

oh thanks fo the explanation;) My mind is playing tricks:guffaw:

Anwyay yeah....Natalia need to know and to see what he does on crime scenes.
    So she can help him and then he can be awere she's there for him:)

7. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

I actually haven't seen CSI: Miami since before the strick.
    All the new ones started coming on during our move, so I have been too busy to catch them :/ Imma tried to catch them online.

We the Kings is a new band. Hasn't realeased their first single yet (About to) So, you really do just have to look it up and hope to fine it.

And, I'd love a new signature and icon if anyone would be darling enough to make me one :D

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

FRAY, Ive sent you a PM to catch you up on the last 3 epis.
    I wish I could help ya out w/ the banner/avi, but I have yet to learn how to do them. you can make a request in the Fan Art section or PM CSIKAT, she is awesome & she does all my "work".:D

BTW, I couldn't help but think of the pregnancy scare when Natalia said "Aren't I always waiting for results?" It just totally brought me back:lol:

9. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

Thank you for updating me MJ. Can't thank you enough.
    I'll be back on and chatting in my opinions when I catch myself up fully.
    (Cause we all know I have plently of them)
    :O

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Hey guys!!!!
    Adam and Eva took part in a photoshoot for OK magazine and this will be on sale on April 23rd, 2008. courtesy of SHEHIR
    mark your calender!
    **MJ does super happy dance**:D
    I cannot wait to see these...we must make icons!!! (hint hint CATH)
    :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Happy EDeN shipper:p

11. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

hehe; you get me the pics when their released and I promise icons :D You knew you'd bribe me and poke me and I'd come back in here; I heart Eden though! :D Flo's in here too? Sweet!

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Well I got my issue of OK today. I didn't drool though. However, I was smiling ear to ear cause they just look soooo damn good together!!!!!:D

There is 2 pics, both very cute. It's basically an interview about food. The pic w/ her dancing I loved, the look on her face kills me. she's like "hey Delko baby" :p ....check them out for yourselves, use your shippy imagination....they are nice;) & thier clothes match..hehe

& of course the pic from CSI:Miami they used is none other than the "Dead Air" scene when Eric is jealously watching Nat leave w/ Ryan.;) Oh & it's titled MIAMI HEAT...ok, yeah I know its all about food, but I don't care...EDeN IS Miami Heat!!!!

At least they were at a bar/restaurant dancing, dining & toasting like we always wanted for EDeN!!:lol::thumbsup:

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

New EDeN pics?! Ooh, do you think you can get your hands on them and post them on the thread :)?

Hey, the pics sound like they would be a great background for a fic... who's up for the challenge? BTW, is it just me or is there a serious shortage of EDeN fics out there?

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Hey there KARUMILA, I have the mag here by my computer if I can get my Hubby to scan it for me i'll try & post the pics & the article.
    Like I said it's all about food & nothing really EDeN-ee, but its Adam & Eva all the same, & they are simply lovely!!!:p

Yeah, it seems like us EDeN fans are not real fanficci, I myself love to read them, but Im more into what really happens in the show. I suppose we don't really have to resort to FF cause they were an actual couple.
    It doesn't stop me from rambling off EDeN scenario's though.

To anyone who wants to take on an EDeN FF, there was a little piece in the article where Eva talks about a time when she had told Adam she was going out on a blind date.
    Later that evening on her date she sees Adam by himself at the bar in the same place. Eva said "Adam? Are you following me? Adam: "No, but Im glad im here now, do you need any help?" Eva made comment that "he is such a sweetheart".
    Great scenario for EDeN!!!!!

In my version, Eric would be at the bar in the same place as Natalia on this blind date....UM FATE ;)YES!... only Nat's date would scram after seeing that she was more concerned w/ Eric, leaving EDeN alone at the bar together to reconnect over drinks, small talk & some sexy salsa dancing too, of course:D:D

15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Ooh, sounds good, except I'd like to see them do the tango... remember it takes two to tango? It's as sexy as salsa dancing and that ties in a great EDeN line.

By the way, have you noticed that Natalia helped Eric calm down in the last few episodes? It seem as if TPTB are progressing EDeN's friendship, where Natalia becomes the person who counters Eric's temper despite the reprecussions. What do you guys think?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.