Grey's Anatomy #2 ~ The McThread, Seriously!

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by SunsetBoulevard, Feb 13, 2007.

1. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I can definitely imagine the look of horror on Cristina's face! :lol: Bambi? Of all people, Bambi! :lol: That scene would look really hilarious.

2. touchcookies

touchcookies Witness

I loved how in the last episode Meredith and Lexie were talking again. I think that they would be good friends.

3. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

^Yeah, once Meredith figures out how to separate Lexie from their father they'll get along great, and I really do wanna see that. The little chat about Lexie burying the cat with her mom and Meredith not jumping all over her, just saying, "Okay" (I think that's what she said at least) was nice.

I loved Alex/Ava the first time around, and I was excited about them bringing her back, but after seeing the ep, I am very disappointed. They just spent the whole episode naked in the On Call room, the storyline had no substance. Alex didn't explain himself about the last time, and she didn't bother waiting for one. I really hope this isn't the end of that storyline, because it would be very incomplete.

And I know we knew that George was leaving Callie for Izzie, but for some reason seeing them together, holding hands, was a shock for me. And I definitely don't like it. They don't even look right together. They were much better as friends, but the thing is, now they've reached the point of no return. If they break up (and they probably will, nobody stays together for that long on tv) everybody will be all, "told ya so" and they'll both feel like crap and another friendship will be ruined.

4. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I really liked last week's episode...McSteamy's story line was pretty hilarious...Nurses joining forces against him! :lol:

I really liked the pro bono case as well...I really liked how the boy with almost no ears had to go 'trick or treating' for his ears! :lol:

I'm actually having a hard time dealing with the whole George-Izzie romance...It all started with the wrong foot to begin with and I'm sure that it probably won't last. Something like bad karma comes to mind.

5. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

That was too funny! Bambi. :lol:

I really enjoyed last night's ep. :D
    Is anyone surprise Dr. Hahn is on board? I'm not surprise at all. Though I don't like how she's treating Cristina at the moment. :mad:
    It's nice to see Derek and Mark's friendship coming back. And Dr. Hahn thought they were together. :lol:

I still don't like George and Izzie together. TPTB should have kept them as Best friends. :mad:

Yay, only 1 intern this time around. Of course it had to be Lexie. God, how could Alex bring her to Meredith's house? :mad:

----------------
    [​IMG]

6. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

I really wasn't impressed with this ep.

The ridiculous medical storylines showed that it really isn't a medical show, it's a drama show that takes place in a hospital. Basically an hour version of Scrubs.

I really love Lexie though. It's funny, because after the first episode I thought she was an annoying ditz, now I just want Meredith to get off her soapbox and accept the poor girl. She can't fight her biology, it's not her fault you've got the same dad or that your dad left your mom to marry and have a family with hers. When Lexie was hiding in the closet she looked so cute!

The Alex/Lexie thing was predictable, and I really wish it hadn't happened, just because I totally agree with what Alex said to Lexie in that scene outside the hospital. But what does Meredith have to be angry about? She never liked Alex. Okay, so he brought your sister to your house and you don't like your sister, but Alex isn't exactly the first guy you think of when you think of guys that will respect your feelings like that. And it's not like Lexie's a bad person so Meredith had no logical reason to not want her there.

The Geroge/Izzie thing was just pathetic. That's what it's becoming, which totally sucks, because I love Izzie and I love their friendship. The scene at the end was especially pathetic.

I did, however, appreciate that scene with Izzie getting the patient to tell her what birds all the people in the observation deck would be to distract him. It was sweet.

And when Dr. Hahn said McDreamy and McSteamy were a couple, that was too funny! I don't think I really like Dr. Hahn, and it's not because she's being mean to Cristina, I'm actually glad someone can get the upper hand with her, it's just that she's not at all sympathetic, and so I can't sympathsize with her. But maybe she'll grow on me, I don't know.

7. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I definitely agree that it was such a funny moment when Dr. Hahn mistook Derek and Mark as a couple. Dr. Hahn is actually growing on me. I like her and the bit at the end where they had their gentleman's evening or whatever you call it, playing Monopoly, that was really charming.

Alex and Lexie, sleeping together? God...

I completely agree that the George/Izzie thing is turning out to be so pathetic...I cringed when I watched their last scene together. Gah!

8. touchcookies

touchcookies Witness

The Alex and Lexie actually sleeping together surprised me. I had predicted a kind of them wanting to get together but then after Alex's little speech about him not being the right guy for girls like her I thought she would have known better.

I loved the way Lexie convinced the one bride to get the surgery. She looked so shocked. But all together that bride thing was stupid. I think if there was a contest like that and the contestants started beating each other up the officials would probably cancel the competition or something. There should have at least been like rules against that for the contest. That just seemed a little far-fetched.

9. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

The whole bride thing was annoying. I can't believe some people would go through all that trouble...Those brides were really psycho and have got their priorities sorted out wrong. I know that this is just a TV show but I will not be surprised if such a thing actually happened in real life. What is more important your life or your dream wedding? As Callie pointed out, the marriage is more important than the wedding itself.

10. WP_Rocks_MY_World

I can't wait for the seaon to start again.
    I even forgot what's happening? :eek:

Does anyone know how many new eps we will be getting?

--------------------
    [​IMG]

11. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

I know! Me too.
    We get five more episodes starting April 24, according to my trusty TV guide ;)

12. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Aaaaaand Kate Walsh will be returning to the show for the episode of May 1.Well I'm not saying it's super cool. I do have my opinion about it, because she said she wouldnt go back to Grey's too soon...

13. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

^That will be well...fan-freaking-tastic. I miss Addie on Grey's but do prefer PrP now. I have a feeling what her purpose will be in the eppie soooo its not 101% awesome. Oh well. At least shes back so we are not completely deprived of Addison for a whole 7 months.

14. WP_Rocks_MY_World

I'm not surprise at all.
    Besides, Private Practice won't be back til next fall. :eek: I don't know if that's a mistake on ABC's part.
    I'm still pissed about the strike!!:scream:

*Patiently waiting for McDreamy* :drool:

-----------------------
    [​IMG]

15. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

Well, there have been a few pictures realesed of Addies visit. I didn't really put spolier boxes around them as theres no spoilers just pictures so I'm sorry if I should have, just notify me and I will change it happily.

If you want more images PM me and i'll send you the link...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2008