William/Grissom : The Hotness of #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by ladyhunter, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Here's a poll from the TV Guide on "CSI's sexiest men" guess who's way out front? there's other shows and stars as well, but go vote fans, for our Billy man:bolian:

TV GUIDE POLL

2. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

I'm shocked in a good way that Billy is doing more CSI :cool:

Maybe they are going to be filming some episodes straight after finishing season 8, as Marg Helgenberger suggested in that interview. If that's the case, I guess that'd fit in well with him doing other stuff.

3. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

My friend had mention seeing BP on E news the other day.
    I am sooooooo happy to see him still with the hott beard! :drool: Oh yeah!!!:drool:

BTW, CSI was nominated for a Genesis Award.

-------------------------
    [​IMG]

4. Desertwind

Here's another WP story, different angle, and in the new TV Guide, he said we haven't seen the last of Sara Sidle their real life friends, and he's got, I think, alot of influence over Jorja, so he's returning and her too[​IMG]

ZAP 2 IT

5. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Well, tomorrow will finally be here for new eps!

Back to the shows I'd like to see Grissom in:

Definitely Grey's Anatomy just the thought of Patrick D. & William P. together is like Heaven! [​IMG]
    Well, tomorrow we see a new ep! :)

Back to the shows I'd like to see Grissom in:

Definitely Grey's Anatomy just the thought of Patrick D. & William P. together is like Heaven! [​IMG]

Imagine Grissom on vacation in Seattle, he gets involved in a car accident and goes to Seattle Grace. Has a concussion and Dr. Sheppard is his doc! Yummy! :drool:

Another show for me would be Reaper![/b] :lol:
    It's a dark show and I like that. I can just see the Devil turning Grissom into a bug. :guffaw: I think that would freak Gil out! :lol:

------------------------
    [​IMG]

6. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Sorry guys but something is wrong and I can't seem edit. :eek:

Hmm...I keep getting an error when I try to post. As you can see it just repeated. :lol:

That's weird? :eek:

Anyway GA and Reaper would be my 4th and 5th shows.

Mods, you can delete the top post since it won't let me edit.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2008
  7. Desertwind

ET had part of the cast on tonight, talking about the return, mostly Marg, saying "how glad they are to be back" and a bit of George, so cute, and Eric, and then they re-caped a bit of "DD" showing Grissom searching for Sara, and said how "he signed on for another season at the whooping salary of $600,000 he'll never live this one down:wtf: one more day.. and their back:bolian:

8. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

YAY! Today is finally the day! :thumbsup::D
    ^I'm so glad that Billy signed on for next season! That is wonderful news for all of us addicts! *sigh*

9. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Hmmm will I have problems today posting and editing.:lol:

Last night on the Late, Late Show with Craig F. Marg H. was the guest but she didn't talk about tonight's ep. :eek: She did talk about other shows she watches. It was funny! :lol:

-----------------------
    [​IMG]

10. idahomom

idahomom Hit and Run

So the ION network is showing "Return to Lonesome Dove." I watched the first part last night. I loved WP playing a cowboy. He was great in it. He talks so fast and is antimated...so un-Grissom! Next week is the next part and I can't wait to see more WP. At the same time, the Sleuth channel was playing "Manhunter." I was in WP heaven!!!

11. Desertwind

He is awesome in "RTLD" and his 2nd movie with Reese Witherspoon, [Fear] who sometime back was on Jay Leno, and talked about him and "how much she learned from him" :bolian:and his love interest Barbara Hershey, also 2nd time with him she also co-stared with him in "The Staircase" "AHHH Gideon", he sure can ride a horse good.. and his cute bowlegs fit quite nice over the saddle:drool:

12. puppypower76

puppypower76 Witness

First off, thanks to Destiny for allowing me to post this here.

At The WPAP we have started a project giving Billy fans a "one-off" opportunity to write to him through us at the site.

The project has run successfully for a week on our LJ and Yahoo Group and we're now opening it up on our main site and the various message boards. We have written to Billy making him aware of the project and to be expecting a package from us.

The deadline for the project is October 31st and the completed package will be delivered to Billy during the run of a Dublin Carol.

We are offering out rare Billy treats to the first 25 letters we receive each week.

For full information on what we are doing and how you can be involved please click on the link below

The WPAP Fan Letter Project 2008

If anyone has any questions please feel free pm me or email the main site.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2008
  13. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

You are welcome and per what we always do when it comes to projects done...

Disclaimer: "that the CSIFiles, TalkCSI, The Owner, Admins, & Moderators are not in anyway responsible for any project or members participation in it, We do not advise for or against it, and any information you give is at you're discretion. We do not encourage the giving of personal info (ie full name, address, phone) or money, etc."

14. puppypower76

puppypower76 Witness

Thanks again really appreciate it :)

15. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Hey guys! :)

Just saw the new ep today.
    I'm gonna give you my two-cents on Grissom's place.
    WTH?! :wtf:
    Someone once said that he likes "fine things" and looking at his place....:eek: I didn't care for it. :(
    What were the set designers thinking? :eek:
    And that plaid house coat?? :wtf: Seriously! Plaid? :confused:

At least Bruno was cute.:thumbsup: Sorry, but I refuse to call him the other name. :lol:

Oh well. Enjoyed the ep. :)

-----------------------
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.