Grade 'DOA For A Day'

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Apr 2, 2008.

?

How would you grade DOA For A Day?

1. A+

10 vote(s)
    15.2%
  2. A

18 vote(s)
    27.3%
  3. A-

17 vote(s)
    25.8%
  4. B+

9 vote(s)
    13.6%
  5. B

8 vote(s)
    12.1%
  6. B-

2 vote(s)
    3.0%
  7. C+

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  8. C

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  9. C-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. D+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. D

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. D-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. F

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. i_heart_togo

i_heart_togo Dead on Arrival

I gave this episode a B+. This was a good epsiode loved how Mac was matching the killer step by step. Wish there was more Stella in this one. Loved the club scene with Danny/Flack. and how Sid/Danny was able to figure out that the body wasn't the real killer. But i was glad to see that there was more action scene's. The park scene with Flack/Mac made me giggle:lol: where Flack was teasing Mac on how he knew jordin. Mac and Flack in those bullet proof vest i did a drool bucket :drool: and loved how Mac go out on his own

2. i_heart_togo

i_heart_togo Dead on Arrival

I gave this episode a B+. This was a good epsiode loved how Mac was matching the killer step by step. Wish there was more Stella in this one. Loved the club scene with Danny/Flack. and how Sid/Danny was able to figure out that the body wasn't the real killer. But i was glad to see that there was more action scene's. The park scene with Flack/Mac made me giggle:lol: where Flack was teasing Mac on how he knew jordin. Mac and Flack in those bullet proof vest i did a drool bucket :drool: and loved how Mac go out on his own

3. AngelTaylor

AngelTaylor Witness

Yes, I've noticed. Post it in " Ooops, What a mistake!" thread. :) Pity...:(

4. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

the episode started great but then it went just blah

I really dont like SuperMac. he knows everything, he gets everything, he shoots everyone - boring. he has the team there for a reason. or are they there just for the viewing pleasure?

yet again Sid and Adam rocked in this episode, but what is new

my dislike for Angell is turning into annoyance with her mere presence. I really cant stand the girl and I tried so hard to like her

not enough Sheldon or Stella in this episode but kudos for the costume department on Sheldon and Lindsay. on the other hand Dons fugly ties are spreading into fugly ties and shirts and it seems that Danny only has one white shirt. I mean, he looks good in it but were is the green or blue or even red?

Last edited: Apr 8, 2008
  5. Cherry_Cahill78

Cherry_Cahill78 Victim

I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this but I think Flack undercover in the clean up crew uniform was cute. I'm so used to him being in suits. I didn't notice any bad ties. I think Flack was seriously flirting with Angell. They both can be sarcastic is that a good combination? Anyway they do look cute together.
    I think Carmine got a haircut since the last we saw him. Oh and I think AJ got a new haircut.
    I fell over laughing in the "Down The Rabbit Hole" when he said who's your daddy?.
    Hey what happened to the lab chick he was talking to? I think Adam needs a girlfriend too. I would like to nominate myself for the job.
    Sorry for the rambling. (hiding head in shame)

One last comment. I thought about it and Lindsey was scolding Danny about forgetting her birthday. He's not a puppy woman. All she was missing was the rolled up newspaper to hit him on the nose with. Maybe she was thinking she runs the relationship between them. She tells him what to do and he just does it. My bad if that is not right. anybody out there agree Lindsey is trying to wear the pants in the relationship?:eek::bolian:

6. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I wouldn't disagree with that. After all, Lindsay seems to like to be in control--she's the one who made the initial moves in "Stuck on You" and "Cool Hunter," and then when Danny made a move in season three, she stood him up. She's the one who initiated the first kiss (or tried to, lol) and their first time sleeping together. So yeah, I think she likes being the boss in the relationship.

7. owlki

owlki Witness

Did anyone smiled at this shot at the beginning of 'DOA for a day' as I did?

[​IMG]

I've been wondering if they're planning on bringing this Season 2's storyline back. Mac did say the clock was ticking on the end of "Zoo York". So long ago...

Probably it's just wishful thinking on my part, though... and the props crew having a laugh once again with their internal jokes.

8. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I didn't even make the connection. My memory isn't good enough to hold up from ep. 2.03 to ep. 4.15. Hell, my memory isn't good enough to hold up from ep. 4.16 to today without going back and rewatching some stuff. :eek: