Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calleighsthebest

calleighsthebest Hit and Run

Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

For those of you who haven't already read it, i wrote a post ep for 'all in'. It's not as good as I'm sure some of you will write, but if you're interested, it's called 'I couldn't live without you' and focuses on what happened when they went home together:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4174556/1/I_Couldnt_Live_Without_You

2. Delko's_Cal

Delko's_Cal Victim

I hope that Jake shows up in the next episode actually this time because they really need to kinda sort it out and HOPEFULLY make his and eric fight cos that would be great, although Calleigh probably wouldnt like it lol but then again she might :devil:

I read your fic calleighsthebest and thoughht it was pretty darn good. Im trying to write one but my must has seem to fled :(

Last edited: Apr 4, 2008
  3. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I don't believe it was me, although that is exactly how I see it going once they got to Calleigh's place. In fact, I wrote a continuation of the 10/7 episode that went very similar to that, the two of them cuddled up on Calleigh's couch, and fell asleep like that.

I'm really hoping we'll see something in the next episode that will reveal, or give hints to, what happened between them once they got to Calleigh's place, since they left that wide open. Even Kristin, in her review, said:

...so we'll have to wait and see what's next for the couple, and wonder, for now, what happened after they drove off for home in the Hummer.

Well I'm wondering...and forming ideas in my mind!

Still daydreaming about that scene...;)

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Hopefully at some point with what is left of the season, the writers will let us know what happened after they got to her place. ;) Even if they don't say exactly what happened; I at least hope they let us in on where they stand considering those events.

5. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Okay, it is frying down here in GA! I wonder how hot is in Miami right now? Well, it's probably even hotter since Monday.;) okay, I know bad joke.

Everything you guys just said about what they probably did is actually what has been playing out in my mind. I think it would be really sweet if Calleigh said that she felt like walking it out and Eric suggested a walk on the beach. I can't Cal changing into something more comfortable and them walking along the shore as it gets darker and just enjoying eachothers company. No words need to be exchanged, just the breeze blowing cal's worries away and Eric making sure they don't come back.

Oh yeah. I'm in a fanfic writing mood.:lol::rolleyes:

6. Sab

Sab Witness

LOL good cause I'm in a fanfic reading mood... ;)

7. delkolover

Ya know I am in the fanfic reading mood so.....post them!!!! :lol:

8. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Calleigh may talk to Eric about what happened or she may not, Calleigh has always tried her best to be strong but she can't all the time. It would be great to see Calleigh confiding in Eric about what happened to her, they've always been close and she's always said she trusts Eric.

9. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Jackie, I think I'm going to have to agree with your version of events. I imagined something similar (though I found myself completely unable to adequately verbalize my thoughts...)

Regardless, I really hope she doesn't hide her feelings. She's done that too long and with too many events, and it's not healthy (even if it is a fictional character)

10. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

I can absolutely see it happening exactly like this! It makes me all gooey everytime i think about it. :D Then I keep thinking about Calleigh's face and it elicits the same reaction :D :lol:

11. flgal

flgal Hit and Run

I think I have replayed this scene between E/C a couple dozen times... and the one thing that really makes me melt... did you all notice Eric's big *sigh* after he helps Cal into the Hummer & he's walking around the front... it's almost like, FINALLY, he know's she's safe now, and he's going to do whatever it takes to keep her that way....

12. Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

OMG! That's exactly how I pictured it! Every time I think about it, I feel all giddy.

I could picture Calleigh going into panic mode for like two seconds when she wakes up because of what happened to her then realize that it doesn't matter anymore cause she's safe with Eric and she'll be moving further into his embrace. But if it was Eric to wake up first, I could see him either laying there and stare at her while she's still sleeping, making sure she's breathing steadily and she's safe, or he could be getting up to make her breakfast so that he can take care of her for the rest of the day...and the rest of her life.

But wow! I disappear for a few months and I come back to a very mushy thread. That's freaking awesome!

xoxo

13. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

all of your ideas make me want to melt. anyway, so corey just emailed me back, thaking for liking the two parter and how they liked bringing old threads back (I'm guessing that includes horatio in brazil again and ofcourse eric and calleigh!) also he hopes we enjoy the rest of the season. that was really nice if him, we should give him a present, hehe

14. delkolover

Oh yeah I totally noticed that! :) You could tell that a big weight had been lifted off his shoulders b/c he knew she was ok.

Oh and Carolinam91....Corey wrote the samething to me! It was really nice of him to write back given how incredibly busy they must be. I wasn't expecting much but more in the ways of what we got....still it was nice for him to reply.

We should definately keep emailing him though. Just to let me know we like and want more E/C!!

Last edited: Apr 5, 2008
  15. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

It was dear old me that brought up the idea of cuddling on page 7. But I can see it happening in the many ways everyone else has posted.:thumbsup:

And since Cal would definately not want to be alone Eric would staythe night, probably in the guest room. But Cal., in the middle of the night would have a nightmare. Likely reliving what had happened, & even specifically when the guy was pointed at her. She'd say something in her sleep that Eirc would hear. This would lead him waking her up and staying in the same bed so she felt safe and if she had another nightmare, Eric would be there for her. *sigh*

And loved your story calleighsthebest! :D

Last edited: Apr 5, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.