Adam #8: At The Tone, The Delko Time Is: 5 Minutes Past Hot

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by midnight_tiptoes, Nov 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

2. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Eric (and Adam) was great in the last two episodes. Poor guy, I just wanted to give him a hug last night.

It's the combination of both that make him so great ;)

3. Jenna_Caine

Jenna_Caine Police Officer

Happy Birthday, Adam Rodriguez!!! :D :D :D

4. panther18

panther18 Rookie

Yeah its the combo of sweet and pissed that makes me like him.
    Happy Birthday Adam! :D:D

5. calleighismyhero

calleighismyhero Prime Suspect

i didnt know it was his bday but happy birthday sexy and u were great on the show last nite! i think he was so sweet to cal also! i just wish that he would have kissed her......

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2008
  6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!! :D

7. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

Adam was amazingly sexy and sweet in last night's episode. Man, that man can act!! He did an awsome job conveying Eric's concern and tenderness!!! The man is just plain freakin' amazing!!! :D :drool:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!!!

8. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

I always just pop into this thread at random times!Happy Birthday Adam![Also, Calleighismyhero, your banner is not sized correctly. It needs to be 220x75 or smaller :) ]

9. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!!!!!!

did anybody notice in the begining of the episode when eric dropped the piece of paper and calleigh picked it up?
    did anyone realize what was on the back?
    it was like how to proccess a crime scene and all the general stuff that they all do daily
    but like it seems to me like his memory is getting worse
    wat do u guys think?:confused::wtf:

10. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Yeah, I noticed. I hope they are going to make something out of it. I want some Eric drama, because I think that we are all sick and tired of H drama. Adam is great actor and I think that it`s great that the writers are letting him show that.

11. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

calleighismyhero your banner is too big, can you please use a smaller size? No bigger than 220x75. If you have any questions you can PM speed_cochrane or myself. :)

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

DAMN I forgot.....Happy happy late, (sorry) Birthday Mr. Yummy Rodriguez!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:angel:

Yeah, I noticed his "cheat sheet" & leaving evidence behind at the crime scene. I can't imagine where they will go with that as far as where his job is concerned. I hope if anything he will just have to take a step down from his level & go back into some training or something 'til he gets it all back.
    i don't see him getting fired or anything, but I have a feeling this "towel" ordeal will resurface & be bad for him. :(

13. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I`m really looking forward to seeing where will they take Eric`s character from here. I think that they developed him a lot over the years but it can always get better.

14. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

:eek::confused:yeah mjszud im scared for eric because i do agree with you like this could mean something worse like i don't know but i know they will bring it up and stuff so i guess all we'll have to do is wait and see. Adam is a great actor when it comes to this stuff so we will see.

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

They'll have to do something. It would ridiculous for it to be blown off, but it was ridiculous enough that he came back to work after only 2 weeks also.:rolleyes:
    Im hoping they will just send him to a treatment center or something, then he can recover & come back next season & we won't have to miss him!!!;)

H will never let him get fired & TPTB already went down that road w/ Ryan just last year, that would be so lame if we had to watch that again, but w/ Eric instead. Don't know, but we'll see.:)/:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.