Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

2. Patricia

Patricia Lab Technician

Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

^^ I saw that the other day...first I was like :eek: but then I realized it was a manip...if only that was a real pic from the serie:rolleyes:

3. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

Oh pick me!

Mmm yummy! V. genuine! Had to snaggle! Postivly SMACkable!

Hehe my friend Emily says we should lock them in a room and play Kiwi by Maroon 5 (look up lyrics...) over and over and see what happens :devil::devil::devil:

4. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

You can say that i almost fell of my chair when i clicked on that picture:alienblush:

hehe what happens in that room stays in that room:rolleyes:
    now im just kidding:eek: what happens in that room should come out, particulary if it's something like they hook-up or something:D (and that's just in my dreams:()

5. Patricia

Patricia Lab Technician

Well I agree with her! :devil:
    I love that song ...it's very naughty :devil:

6. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

I just saw the picture and my heart went [​IMG] but then I was like [​IMG]
    if only it were real. That pic really had me there for a moment.

Hmmmmm..... now how can we get this plan into action? So far it includes a closet (said closet being in the form of locked) and M5. Sounds good.:)

7. CSItaylorgirl

CSItaylorgirl Dead on Arrival

those are some amazing manips- we should send them to the writers - try and ''inspire'' them! or if that fails kiddnapp them all and write the eps ourselves :)

8. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Okay all those that say we need smacked tonight, raise of hands.

All those that ::

that we need to get rid of the 'new' girl who thinks she's going to be getting our Macky away from Stella, show of hands.

smacked needs love, and especially with all that stuff going down for Stella, our girl needs him!

I demand SMACKED!

now, I'll finish this with my usual sign off:
    kiss, kiss, kiss!

9. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

OH so totally agree..

Well since Mac talked to Stella about her suitor, the guy from the bookstore... Drew, I think he should tell her about his new love interest. That way Stella can talk him out of it... ;)
    . Then maybe he'll realize that she's the only one for him. :D

10. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

so, new girl's er... :brickwall: well, i don't like her. not just because i'mma SMacker... she didn't grow on me.. and that huggy didn't help either :eek: mlegh. whatever. anyway, i'm waiting for the next eppie. i think that's the eppie for me... *sigh*

haven't seen alot of MS ficcies on ff.net... did we miss some writers? :lol: or writers started vanishing :wtf:

btw, nice manip, i thought it was gonna be like a caps while it was loading:guffaw:*i wish*

11. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

I know. It's been a month since I've updated my fic so I'll probably have to write 3 chapters just to pay my readers off.
    Can't wait til next week!;) Since everyone has probably seen the promo, I shall talk about the promo. Stella's that she was wearing in the pictures of Mac bring her coffee, seem to be her pajamas that she was sleeping in during the fire.... I'll let you all take it from there. i have to go write a paper:rolleyes:... and comfort my D/L friends over at TV.com.:(

12. xPORCELAINDOLLx

xPORCELAINDOLLx Dead on Arrival

I cannot wait until Wednesday. It's gonna be awesome! Mac brings Stella coffee. Aww... I hope it's full of Smacked goodness. I'm keeping positive thoughts because the last episode, with Mac hugging that one woman(can't remember her name), made me worried. I just really hope that we don't have to watch Mac get into another dead end relationship. However, maybe the reason all his relationships are dead end is that he loves Stella...Maybe that's why Peyton stayed in London because she knew Mac was in love with Stella...and maybe I've had too much sugar...who knows?

13. CSItaylorgirl

CSItaylorgirl Dead on Arrival

i dont know what tptb are trying to do with macs relationships. id hate to see them drag him through another pointless relationship. i tink theres a prob as i see it- putting him in a long term relationship means bringing in a new actress and that means taking episode time away from the other main actors to introduce her to the audience. putting him with stella would be the best option- we already know and love stella- they could just have little scenes here and there maybe just suggest it for a bit. then like maybe have an ep when shes in danger or sumat and it gets to mac. then we have science- emotion drama and acting. everyones happy. even if they denied it a bit gave us subtle smacked scenes - dragged it on for a series. they dont have to turn csi into a soap. weve already got the chemistry- why not a subtle line here and there?

ok rant over - soz

14. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Speak it girl! I mean, it's common sense! Even though common sense isn't so common any more, but still! Mac and Stella. Stella and Mac. It fits! You can't make it not fit! It's like PB&J! Apples and Oranges! Us and CSI! It goes together!

15. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

You go girl! :thumbsup: I completely agree. Another "new" character just makes things complicated and well, 'icky'. I say stick with the one that's always by his side. I mean, why look away when the one he's searchin' (and longing) for is right beside him. seriously. They're ruinin' Macky's wublife. (and Stella's jealousy... er...sanity :lol:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.