Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Pretty good guess I'd say. I mean, she proved no purpose what so ever and she didn't even do anything for Flack. Okay, so maybe she made him look like a genius compared to her, but TPTB really shouldn't just throw in random people for Flack to sleep with. If he wants to get serious, fine, good for him, we don't really need to know anything about his 3 week flings...or however long it was :p

I'm no fan of socialites, can you tell? :lol:

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

*cough*Ploy to make Danny jealous*cough* ;) :lol:

Devon certainly was a baffling "girlfriend" for Flack. Angell is a much better fit.

3. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^Much much much better. :)

I can't wait to see that scene they have in tonight's episode. They look adorable :p

4. ckyprincess

ckyprincess Judge

5. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

I come back, and serious be late for!(My boss is a butcher!!!
    Last week, Saturday\Sunday overtime!!!5555.......)
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Headache, would someone like to help me explains fugly's meaning?I am not understand!?:confused::confused:
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Concerning Flack's tie:
    [​IMG]
    Here I feel tie and his shirt very match , my opinion entireness is opposition.
    Reason, to much.The most important:the Don Flack/ Eddie Cahill is my belief,ignore what kind he is, I all will like him, supporting him!!!
    In passing,this is Flack at season four-sixteen's still,I do not know that how everyone treat his the shirt and the tie again!
    Anyway, I hope I can abduct him, then..... Go to bed^_^
    [​IMG]
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Er....... The wildcat and big dog(D/F) is quite good pair, support!!!
    As far as F/ A, although I do not like them,but I will bless them. be it so!!!
    If wildcat leave, the Flack and Stella is also quite good!

6. ZhuShuaijie

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Concerning Flack's tie and shirt:
    I am true unbearableļ¼
    So I decide to announce more:
    NO.1
    [​IMG]
    NO.2
    [​IMG]
    NO.3
    [​IMG]
    NO.4
    [​IMG]
    NO.5
    [​IMG]
    NO.6
    [​IMG]
    NO.7
    [​IMG]
    NO.8
    [​IMG]
    NO.9
    [​IMG]
    These I all will very much like:drool::drool::drool::thumbsup:, I do not know that everyone likes those:confused:.If who can help I start the vote. my post finite........
    ( The super big picture of all pictures come from:http://csi.so-phobic.com/index.php?cat=36)

Last edited: Apr 4, 2008
  7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Numbers 4 and 6 are certainly something else! :lol:

Fugly is short for "f**king ugly"--it's essentially something that's just really ugly. But it's also kind of endearing, Flack's bad taste in ties.

While I like Flack and his "wildcat" :D together the best, I have to say, Flack and Angell definitely have some chemistry going! :D I can kind of see Flack and Stella together, too, just because they're both so quick-witted and sharp.

8. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

Flack can pretty much match with anyone. His friendship/chemistry with Danny is wonderful as it shows the love of friends so close they'd give their lives for each other. They work in so many ways. Flack and Stella have the match in wit, charm and those great one liners. They can play off each other not only verbally, but intellectually as well. If Flack doesn't understand something, Stella's usually quick to fill him in, and they've shared some pretty great lines and scenes together.
    One thing I really like about Flack and Angell is that it wasn't, 'now they're not dating, now they are.' They've worked this magic of Flack liking her, and her giving him a chance and them slowly becoming an item. It's cute because of the fact that they have these Cop moments, where they talk about work, but are obviously good friends. They have great on screen chemistry I think.
    His line yesterday when he commented on how good she looked in the Kevlar was amazing. They just seem to fit together nicely. If he can't end up with Danny, then let it be Angell. She's so much smarter then Devon (not hard, but still) and she's tough too. She's a pretty good match for our boy as far as I'm concerned.

9. flackie_boo

flackie_boo Hit and Run

I like Flack better as a single character, I do see chemistry with him and Angell but I'd rather not see them in a relationship. I think him and Angell are better as just friends. I also think it'd be kind of cliche too, to see two co-workers get into a relationship..again(D/L, Mac and Peyton). Ohh but I am happy he's done with Devon, she was a tool.

10. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Whow Flack is soo cute!
    :drool::drool::drool:

He's real dream cop!;)

I surrender! :guffaw:

11. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Fugly is short for something else? I always thought it was 'Flack's kind of ugly'. :p Fugly :D

I hardly ever use the word aside from describing his ties anyway. :lol:

12. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

:eek: :eek: How can you even suggest such a thing? :lol: He is most definitely not ugly... :p I, usually, kind of like his fugly ties too. They are perfect for the character and long may they continue. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^I didn't mean HIM. I mean't his kind of ugly, which...isn't all that ugly anyway. It deals more with his choice of ties. :) Which...is fugly loving. I don't know why but I do love his fugly ties.

I should go get myself some :p

14. ZhuShuaijie

Hi Top:eek::eek:!We have the same viewpoint!:beer:
    I also think that the Flack love Angell to want the Danny jealous!
    Now he even all no flaunt he again have new girl friend----Angell!
    I bet, he certainly want to give the Danny a surprised!
    I dear Donald Flack certainly is to think to the Danny Messer prove, he can also have a lot of girl friends.;)The Danny Messer at any time may by out!!!!
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Recently, I again did a concerning poster of Flack's to hope that everyone like !
    [​IMG]
    Big poster downloading(1024*768):http://botu.bokee.com/photodata2/2008-4-6/013/222/418/15090491/15090491.jpg
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ckyprincess loves your picture.
    [​IMG]
    But this is Eddie? or Flack? or other who?:confused::confused:
    Er....... If the picture DPI enough.......:(
    End:
    CSI:NY4-15 I have not there's still time see,So next time go on.

15. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

She really really was. I don't know if him having a relationship would be too cliche, or an over occuring idea, but he definetly needs to take it slow. He's a great guy, and he deserves to be with someone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.