Danny/Flack #6 - Bottom Line: Flack Wants Danny

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Sep 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jay

jay Witness

Whoops! Sorry bout that! I wasn't 100% sure if it was safe to post or not, but I figured it would be warmly recieved regardless.

Can we talk about our opinions about the new episode yet? I'll put my thoughts underneath a spoiler cut just in case. Keep in mind this was the first complete season 4 episode i've seen.

So, honestly my first thought: What the heck happened to the opening sequence? I think my ears were having a seizure. I think the first thing that jumped out was Danny's remark to Lindsay that he forgot her brithday. His comback "Guys remember steak sides." I immediatley flashed back to an early season 2 epiosde where Flack told a suspect he (Flack) was going to head home and have a nice steak. So really, Danny can't remember little things like Lindsay's birthday because he's remembering what Flack likes with his steak. :) That and I think it speaks volumes to Flack's character (and adds fuel to my Flack-is-Not-Straight Theory) that he asked the Mayor's aide if her assistant was going to meet a boyfriend or girlfriend. In most crime shows, that line would be something to the effect of "Maybe she was meeting a boyfriend or somone else?" Just more proof that Flack rules.:) . Oh and I really wish that scene in the club wouldn't have been so dark. I would've LOVED to have seen their faces.

2. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Oh, personally I have no problem whatsoever with bare Danny butt. :devil: ;) But rules are rules, I'm afraid. One nekkid butt shows up and before ya know, they're everywhere on a PG-13 board. (I know, I know, I'm wondering myself what's wrong with that but rules are rules. :eek: :lol:)

About episode discussion, spoiler boxers are only necessary if you want to discuss an episode that has yet to air in the whole of the US. Once that's happen, feel free to talk about anything in that episode in the open!

Agreed! :D Indeed, Flack did mention that he'd 'have a nice steak while watching Letterman on TV'! How interesting it is that Danny would mention, of all things, remembering steak sides! :eek: :devil: :D Why, yes, Danny doesn't just have baking skills. Apparently, he's just as good at knowing what goes well with Flack's steak! :D

:eek: :eek: :eek: Okay, I admit it, I haven't seen the episode for myself as of writing this but that, that just made me love Flack a million times more. Seriously, that is AWESOME.

Of course, I may be bursting a bubble by asking, did he ask that with a sarcastic tone or was he sincere?

And hey! How cute was it when Danny and Flack geeked out over Star Wars?! :D Now I can totally see them watching the Star Wars films together with beer and popcorn at either one of their apartments. But *ahem* I'm sure they had to watch the films multiple times because they got distracted with each other. :devil: :devil: :devil:

3. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Now, how cute is that? Why would he forget her birthday anyway? I bet he knows everyone elses birthday, especially Flack's:devil:

I noticed that about Danny too, he asks for a boy- or girlfriend most of the times when he investigates a crime. Very open-minded the boys and I really like it, it shows that they don't have a problem with it. I kinda miss that on Las Vegas.

So there's already been a new episode? And there are some memorable D/F moments? Even better! I'll have to wait until S4 is out on DVD but hearing everything about it from you guys makes up for it.
    Is there a chance that one of you got that moment captured? I'd just love too see that!

4. jay

jay Witness

That's just the thing. He was 100% sincere and snark-free, which seeing as it's Flack made it stand out even more, you know? You look up "snarky" in the dictionary and you see a picture of Flack.

They scould play strip Star Wars trivia! Everytime one gets a question wrong they have to take off an article of clothing except one of them would totally cheat and strip early to torment the other. Ok, this is OT, but my iPod's on shuffle and JUST as I was typing "Star Wars trivia", the Throne Room song from the original Star Wars movie came on! I think my iPod's a Danny/Flack fan!

See, Las Vegas will always have a special place in my heart as it's the CSI series that got me hooked in the first place, but when you think about it in comparison to CSI: NY, we know VERY little about the Las Vegas characters. Although I'd kill to see Las Vegas do a crossover with NY and have Nick, Greg, Danny and Flack all in one scene together. :devil:

Sadly, the scene was too dark to really make anything out. Once caps DO show up, I can't wait to see 'em.

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Yep, last night's ep was incredibly cute! I loved seeing the boys go to the bar together and joke about the Star Wars bar. The way Flack asked about it, it was kind of like it could have been something they watched together! Awwww...I can totally see them having a Star Wars date night! I bet Flack was the one who suggested it. And Danny, who can't remember Lindsay's birthday, totally recalls the name of the bar from the Star Wars movie he watched with Flack. AWWWWW! :D Not to mention Flack's steak sides. Danny knows the way to his man's heart is through his stomach. :devil:

They looked very cute together in the bar last night! Anyone got caps? Flack was definitely staring--and the minute they realized the assassin could see them, Flack cast a very long, protective look at his baby. The man definitely worries anytime there's danger anywhere near his Kinkapoodle.... :eek:

6. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Uh hmm. :devil: And I bet he knows exactly what Flack wants for his birthday too! *coughkinka-poodlecough*

... okay, I really gotta rewatch episodes again because I am embarrassed to say that I can't remember when Danny asked that during an investigation. :eek: However, it is incredibly fantastic that both Danny and Flack are aware and respectful of various sexualities. :D :D :D

Makes you wonder, ya know? As far as I know, most straight guys won't even think for a second about asking whether it was a boyfriend or girlfriend. They'll just assume the person's straight until corrected otherwise, so ...

This? This is abso-@#%$-lutely magnificent. :) It just seems natural and inevitable that Flack would be the one who's cool like that. And knowing Danny does the same thing ... hmmmmm. ;) :D

Oooh boy, I think a plot bunny just bit me. :lol:

YES! :D It is so darn cute that they geek out together! Danny, sure he can geek out but Flack? Man, that guy loves his kinka-poodle enough to go all geeky himself just to be with his Danny. Awwwww. :)

So, ya guys think they watched the films sans clothes? :devil:

That really says something. Of all the things he mentions remembering as a guy, steak sides. And it's canon that Flack enjoys eating steak at home while chilling out in front of the TV! Say, do you guys think Danny makes steak every time Flack comes over for movie night? No wonder Flack has such a healthy appetite! For all sorts of 'foods' ... :devil: :devil: :devil:

7. Top41

8. althea

althea Lab Technician

Code:

With Flack, if you love him, you've got to love his stomach. :lol: So I imagine Danny cooks for him quite often, and it's probably the best aphrodisiac for the horny, hungry detective. :devil:

I can just see Danny owning several recipe books just to please Flack's appetite. And he probably owns one of those silly personalised aprons that reads Kiss the chef but don't touch the buns:lol::devil:

Code:
    So, ya guys think they watched the films sans clothes? :devil:
    Yes!!!!:drool: But something tells me neither of them were actually watching the movie.:lol:

[​IMG]
    Oh Danny really looks like his having a hard time concentrating at work what with Flack standing so close.:devil:

9. Top41

Oh, but you know Flack touches the buns! :devil: You know that man's hands are all over Danny's sexy buns. :devil:

I wonder if Danny ever cooks for Flack wearing nothing but an apron??? In which case, I imagine Flack comes home, finds Danny cooking, and helps himself to a little appetizer before dinner. :devil: ;)

Awwww, Danny's licking his lips! He doesn't do that much anymore. :( I used to love the appearance of that little pink tongue...and no doubt, so did Flack. Flack looks like he's imagining sex with his Kinkapoodle and not concentrating on the case, either. :lol:

10. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Ladies and gentlemen, screencaps from episode 4x15! :D Alas, I can only post three at a time. :p However, I'll post the best ones first:

[​IMG]

This is them in the bar where they bantered about Star Wars. I just love how it looks like Danny's touching Flack's arm to get Flack's attention. ;)

Flack: Did that guy just try to hit on you, huh?
    Danny: Naw, fuggedboutit, Don. Let's just have some drinks and chill, 'kay?

[​IMG]

Aww, now they're both gazing at each other. Taken out of context, this could very well be a funny moment where they both say, "Gee, guess the party on Mos Isley looked a lot more fun on screen." :lol:

[​IMG]

My favorite so far. :drool: Don't try to hide it, Flack, we all know the real reason why you let Danny walk ahead of you up the stairs. :devil: :devil: :devil: Look at you biting your lower lip and trying to act like you're not glancing at that bubblebutt! And Danny ... are you deliberately touching your butt in front of Flack? :lol:

11. jay

jay Witness

I thought I noticed some staring during the episode. Although I usually attribute wandering eyes to Flack. This thread is helping me see the world in a whole new way. :thumbsup:

So, I used to do this over in the Nick/Greg thread until I ran out of episodes. basically, I'd post the slashy moments from the episodes and comment. Hopefully ya'll won't mind me doing that here. (What? I live in Florida, I can say "ya'll"!)

See, I think it was either "City of the Dolls" or "Jamalot" where I got these caps from. Flack was investigating the death of a cancer patient with Stella (and I think Hawkes). Flack is interrogating one of the suspects and I catch these movements... They were talking about Realty...

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj145/WolfBoy22/vlcsnap-230331.png

and even more ... interesting

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj145/WolfBoy22/vlcsnap-230580.png

Are we supposed to buy that this boy's straight?

Hawkes is surprised.

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj145/WolfBoy22/vlcsnap-229831.png

12. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:lol: OMG, jay, your screencaps made me laugh out loud! Those are seriously good catches! :D I hope you don't mind me reposting them in smaller sizes for everyone to see:

[​IMG]

... wow. Look at that beautiful face. :drool::drool::drool: And those lips! :eek: All this man has to do is pout like that and the kinka-poodle is pouncing on him like a cat on catnip. :devil: :lol: So if Danny drives Flack wild with his bubblebutt, now we know what Flack utilizes to drive Danny wild at work!

[​IMG]

*LMAO* Oh, Flack, are you giving guys lessons on how to do it the right way now? Yep. Now we know how Flack handles a certain part of a horny kinka-poodle. :eek: :devil: :lol:

13. Top41

So cute! I love how Danny is kind of turning to look at Flack, clearly knowing and expecting Flack to go into protective mode now that there's danger afoot. Danny knows Flack will take care of him.

I could so see this scenario! Flack and Danny go out for drinks and someone hits on Flack's Kinkapoodle. Flack would not take kindly to that at all. If it was a woman who was hitting on Danny, I expect Flack would leave it at a few harsh words, like "Back off!" If it was a man, though--bar fight!!! Flack would definitely lose it if someone was hitting on his Kinkapoodle, or worse--trying to cop a feel. :devil: ;)

So cute! Danny's expression totally says, "Take me home, Flack!" And Flack's expression shows he's already thinking about what he gets to do when he gets Danny home. ;) :devil:

Wow, that's awesome! Heh, Flack was totally gazing at Danny's ass, and Danny, knowing just how to drive the Jackhammer wild, is touching his ass to accentuate how full and round it is. :devil: Poor Flack--the man doesn't stand a chance! That look on his face is one of pure desire and lust. We know just what Flack wants. :devil:

Heh, well, Flack has to make sure that while he's going to Kinkapoodle heaven, Danny is happy, too. :devil: ;)

14. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

More pictures from episode 4x15! :D

[​IMG]

Here they are in that bar again. True to form, Flack's the one standing guard while Danny's the one sitting down. :lol: Oh Flack, you're such a gentleman.

[​IMG]

And here, we have the signature Flack stare. :devil: If you watch the scene, you may notice Flack stares at Danny for at least four to five seconds straight without looking away. Hot. :devil:

[​IMG]

Flack: Uhm, Danno ... I feel kinda weird dancin' here when everybody's starin' at me -
    Danny: C'mon, loosen up! It's not like I'm actin' strange 'cause I drank too much whisky or somethin' - *hic!*

... ILU. The imagery I got from that sentence alone was magnificent. :lol: ;) :devil:

15. Top41

Awwww, Flack really is! That truly is one of my favorite things about the pairing--how chivalrous Flack is with his Danny. Flack probably holds doors open and pulls out chairs for Danny.

I want to rewatch the episode this week, so I'll have to look for that. I did catch Flack staring, but wow--for that long? Clearly, "danger" to Flack is code for "protect your Kinkapoodle."

:lol: Flack must have gotten a few drinks in Danny at that bar! :lol: I love how once again, Flack followed Danny rather than casing the place out on his own or staying with Mac. Clearly, when there's danger around, there's only one priority for Flack: his Danny. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.