Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

You know, I'd like to see a scene in which Eric tells Calleigh how he felt during the whole ordeal, how afraid he was he was going to lose her...and Calleigh tells him she knows how he felt. And it's at that moment that he knows just how she feels about him because he knows she's talking about when he was shot and she feared he wouldn't live. I just want to see a heart to heart conversation between the two of them where they tell each other how they felt when they thought they were going to lose the other. That would be perfect, and oh so emotional.

2. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

That would be soooooo nice. I'm still beyond giddy with that ending. If i ever have a bad day I will just watch it again and again until I'm happy!

Leela~ thanks for posting that link with the screencaps! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

When Eric says to Cal, "I dont know what I would have done if somthing happened to you today." Maybe its me but I swear his voice changed. Almost when you get chocked up and want to cry and your voice changes. It was so adorable.

I agree that the writers need to resolve the Jake thing b4 any sex or kissing or anything really happens between these two. *cant believe I just said that* Maybe they went back to her place or his, and cuddled and talked.

And in case the writers are reading this,~ please pretty please end the story line with Jake for good NOW or ASAP.

Now I'm going to re-watch that scene again another 0 times. :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

3. Leela

Leela Pathologist

You're all welcome! Made another one HERE! ;)

Jessicaaaa Where's your fic? Post it!

Post it!
    Post it!
    Post it!

4. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Jessica, I can`t wait for your fic. I love your fics. OK, I love all fics, but as I realized, yours is going to be M rated so I love it even more.

Leela, great pics. Thank you.

5. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

it seems like calleigh was scared of her feelings and didn't know what to say after Eric said he didn't know what to he would have done if something happened to her. I believe that they are now realizing what's going on like the fact that they are both like in love with eachother and stuff!

long time no see guys sorry i havent been on in a while

6. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

I'm back :)

And I missed the defining moment of Eric and Calleigh's relationship, didn't I? Ah well, I love CBS and it's be-nice-to-people-who-missed-episodes policy.

The clips are keeping me happy while I load. And I must raise my hand and say tghuwihrejhduwiomfg!!!111! what a suitable thread title.

Fics? I have a fic. It's not posted and no, Jessica, it's not M rated (though I can't wait for yours. Have we had smut from you yet? I forget). But we need more, let's balance out the good and the bad.

Leela, I could come and give you a giant, huge, squishy kiss right now. You're clips and pics are amazing (I'll be snagging and making icons later :) )

Erm, what else, what else? Midnight, great job on the posting from the blackberry thing. I can't even begin to imagine how you did it. I struggle using my normal cell.

From the clips? I have fallen in love with our ship again. They are so adorable (though, Leela, it really does look like he's going for her boob there). As for the smexytime. I hope not. I don't want them to do the post-traumatic horizontal mambo. I want her to get rid of Jake, Eric to support her in that oh so manly-but-cute way he does, then they can get it on.

I'll leave with that image.

7. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

^ No, this is the first time I've written smut, heh. ;) Which, by the way, means that there's a high probability that it might suck, and therefore you guys shouldn't be so excited about it. :p

Wait, so you don't want my fic? :lol: Good, now I have an excuse not to finish it. :lol:

As for Jake, as far as the storyline of my fic goes, Calleigh got rid of Jake :)( :lol: ) after SYG, so he's had awhile to be out of the picture completely. And as far as post-traumatic sex goes...well, I'm all about the angsty cliches, right? :D I do promise though to keep them together in the end, though, instead of having Calleigh run away like I normally might. :D

8. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

No! I do! I do! I mean on the show, it'd be too easy.

:lol: I like the sound of this fic, hurry your fingers up.

I'm pissed at Jake right now. Why wasn't he there? He's her boyfriend, he's supposed to care. Eric did more in these two and SYG that Jake did. Ger, he needs to be sorted out *cue mad Eric* fast.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2008
  9. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

^Which is exactly why we need some Eric/Jake smackdown!! Preferably shirtless smackdown. They can't expect to win Calleigh's affections by keeping their shirts on when they fight, can they? :lol: :devil:

I'd happily write faster if somebody wanted to volunteer to write my six page paper on the benzoin condensation. :p

Seriously though, I'm bothered with Jake too. Probably more so than anybody else, because I actually like the guy, and I do like him with Calleigh. So how come when Calleigh needs somebody, it's always Eric who's there for her, and not her boyfriend? Not that I'm criticising Jake's character, it's more that I'm just unhappy with the way he's been written. Or not been written, as the case may be. I remember after GU, thinking that Jake had more substance than any of the other recurring characters we've seen in awhile, but all that's seemed to disappear, randomly. Part of me wants to believe that the writers aren't doing this on purpose, that maybe JW really wasn't available for filming, but Calleigh's gone through two traumatic events (SYG and A/AI) since she made the original choice between Jake and Eric, and Jake wasn't there for her at all in A/AI, and she had to go to him in SYG, and even then he tried to lie to her, although later he redeemed himself by finding the evidence to exonerate Cal. But what has he done since then? Apparently nothing, we've been led to believe. For all we know, he could be on the moon or something, because we just don't know. :lol: Again, I like Jake. I'm just stating the painfully (well, for me ;) ) obvious. :)

On the flipside, we've got Eric. Eric, who's right there with her in the back of the ambulance, offering up his shoulder to her when it should be her boyfriend doing the same. Eric, who's busting down doors and throwing ex-AV-techs to the ground in fits of possessive rage. Eric, who's arguing with Natalia because he wants Calleigh back NOW. Eric, who flat-out refuses to let Calleigh go home alone. I think all that speaks for itself. :D

Bottom line, Eric is acting like her boyfriend. And that? Is totally freaking adorable, aw. :D

10. Leela

Leela Pathologist

Since everybody's talking about it:

[​IMG]

11. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

^^ I love it!!! Pure genius. That's a giant squishy hug along side the giant, huge squishy kiss you're getting for making me smile :D.

You need to write fanfiction, I like where you're mind's at!

Jessica? I'm with you ('cept I don't like Jake all too much). I wish they'd made more out of the JC relationship. I mean, we have EC angst :)drool:) but I'd have liked the JCE triangle to be more explicit. Least we could make comparisons between how the two boys act with her. Jake's being a jerk in pretty much every scene.

But yes, they do need to wrestle half nekkid.

12. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Me too. :devil:

*climbs out of gutter* :lol:

Leela, Frank's caption is totally what makes me laugh about that pic. :lol: And I was totally wondering why Ryan seemed like he wanted to bolt out of there. Now I know. Poor boy, Eric and Calleigh are always about to get it on in front of him :lol:

13. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Bad smut or good smut Jess that fic needs to be posted and soon!! But real life should come first ;)

Ok so I talked with Elicia about how it looks like Eric is grabbing Cal's boob and she pointed out to me, which I later noticed when I rewatched the ep, that that is not her boob but her elbow!!! But for evil smutty purposes, I still like to think it is her boob!! ;)

IDK what to think about Jake's current status anymore. I could see how the writers might say that it can be inferred (given JW's possible unavailability) that in SYG he she broke up with him but at the same time they could bring him back. Although, after Tuesday's scene I wouldn't find their relationship anymore believable than I did when they started the whole thing.

The whole aspect of the triangle, I find anyway, is less believable than what the writers seem to currently be doing with E/C. I think the push/pull angst they have going on with E/C is way more believable given how their characters are structured, then the sudden addition of Jake and his relationship with Cal. Because this whole thing between her and Eric isn't about her and Jake but about her and her issues about opening up and taking a chance.....and I find that idea or notion more believable w/ the absence of Jake than I do with the triangle in play. B/C if at anytime she mentioned it wouldn't work etc b/c she is with Jake or b/c of her feelings for Jake, then I could see the triangle working but b/c she has never once said anything about it being about him....this whole thing could and seems to be working just fine without him.

That being said, if they do bring Jake back and they are still together....you know they are going to drop some stupid big ass, retarded bomb on us in the finale; more than likely more worse off than the kiss last year :rolleyes: But that is if they are still together.

14. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

yeah i agree with u delkolover but honestly i think they should keep Jake outta the triangle and just leave it to be Eric and Calleigh
    finally the writers are bringing out their relationship so soon or later we might get some good action like maybe end of the season ships? well we'll just have to wait and see right?:devil:

15. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Leela, great picture. I laughed so hard. Jessica, you don`t have to worry, I`m sure your fic is going to be great.

As for Jake, I don`t like him. I would like an E/J fight just so I can see naked Eric. I don`t care about Jake. But if it will make you happy, we can have naked Jake, as well.

Maybe it would be great if the writers gave us a E/C conversation and Eric can ask Cal if Jake is out of the picture. I hope he is and that Eric and Calleigh will get together. And if that happens in this season, I think it`s going to happen in the end of the season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.