Carmine-What is Cessau?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Dryan89, May 3, 2006.

1. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

^ I will definitely let everyone know the instant my tank top arrives. But for now, I remain shirtless.

My favorite song is the last one, but I'm far too lazy to go to the car to get the title. Track 5. Love the guitar.

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^I think that one is "Sunshine."

And I'm happy to report Ceesau is good music for the gym! :D

3. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Yep, "Sunshine" is my favourite as well. I remember posting about it here as soon as I listened to the samples on the cdbaby website.

4. CarmineFan

CarmineFan Lab Technician

Although I haven't ordered my cd yet, I can say that 'the longest word' will definately be my favourite song. I just listened to the sample on cdbaby.com and can't wait to listen to the complete song

5. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

Oh, not only is Ceesau good for the gym, but also when you're pissed off. :lol

I just felt so much better after I got in the car yesterday at lunch and turned it up so loud my ears rang after I got out of the car. The first song in particular. :lol It was like, an instant stress relief.

6. owlki

owlki Witness

Oh well... I'm guessing I'm not seeing this CD in my hands so soon, despite having preordered the EP... I was hoping it'd arrive in less than a month (I'm in the same continent, after all, and some people in UK already got theirs), in time to be part of my gym soundtrack (as many here suggested) but now the post here in Brazil went on strike... What did I do to deserve this?

7. tiara4carmine

tiara4carmine Police Officer

Here in Australia, I got my cd just over two weeks after I ordered it. So that's pretty good for overseas ship.

I listened to it last night, and was not impressed. It's definitely Carmine ...... "singing", if that's what you want to call it :cardie: It sounded like he was screaming half the time. I guess it might grow on me if I listen a few more times. But for now, I don't like it.

For those big chested gals who ordered a tshirt, can you let us know if it fits, and what size it is. There's a big difference between your sizes and ours. So I need to know what size is best for big boobs before I order. :lol:

8. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i just got my CD yesterday!!! i was going nuts the whole day anyway b/c NY was back on so getting the CD was a bonus.

i like it a lot. i listened to it on my way to my grandma's to watch NY and then again this morning. i gotta listen to the CD a bit more it pick my fave song. "Wrote the Longest Word" is catchy i like that. all i keep thinking about it how cool these songs would sound on a TV show and what kind of a scene would they go with lol.

now i just need to keep stalking the mail for my t-shirt!!

9. CarmineFan

CarmineFan Lab Technician

Well, I'm positively surprised by cdbaby's service. Yesterday I recieved an email informing me that my paying had not worked, but they'd keep my cd warm and safe 'til everything workes out :)

10. CSItaylorgirl

CSItaylorgirl Dead on Arrival

i downloaded my and thort getting it straight away was best.. but then again im an only child and am like that with wanting things as soon as poss :devil:

i think that i wud put it as 'singing passionatly' rather than screamin- i suppose thats the nature of the rock type genre.

personaly i love it. especially tear to spare and the longest word- ive listened to them so much that i need more material i think:p

11. carmineceesaufn

carmineceesaufn Civilian

I ordered the white tank top today. I just hope I get it before my vacation in June.

12. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

It might grow on you. When I heard that first song on their MySpace, I wasn't really impressed, but now after listening to the CD a couple of times, I really do like it a lot. I didn't really expect to--I know that sounds mean, but I didn't :lol: --but yeah, I have to say, it's really good.

13. carmineceesaufn

carmineceesaufn Civilian

I ordered the white tank top today. I just hope I get it before my vacation in June when I go to Nashville, TN for the CMA Music Fest.

14. tiara4carmine

tiara4carmine Police Officer

Okay, so I've listened twice since my last post, and I've picked up on some things that seemed to grab my attention, and I'm surpised they haven't grabbed yours ... the lyrics!!!!!!!!!!

Now girls, I think Carmine is sending us messages and trying to tell us something, read these lyrics and then go have a listen.

1 - HOW DO YOU FEEL - the lyrics - how do you feel - are at the end of the song ..... I suppose he would be asking that after out birthday ride. :devil:

2 - WILL SHE GET OVER THIS - lyrics in verse as follows

- forever I have your taste ...
    along with (not just), the memory of your face :eek::eek:

:drool::drool::drool: welllllllll .... do I REALLY need to mention what that's all about!! Carmine you dirty dog :guffaw:

4 - TEAR TO SPARE - the line of the bridge/chorus is -

- If I could ... do anything for you ... :devil::devil::devil:

Well now that would be before our birthday ride, right?

5 - SUNSHINE - there's a little verse that Carmine sings

- let's try a little harder ... come on pay attention now
    let's try a little harder ... until we get it right ...

:eek::eek::eek: :drool::drool::drool:

Poor Carmine, no wonder he looks so tired after our birthdays, with everything he "sings" about, looks like he's kissing and telling about our birthday rides ... and his.:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

15. owlki

owlki Witness

Oh, I'm so happy! My CD arrived today and I'm listening to it as I post! Quite pleased with what I've heard so far!