Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

Alright, can I scream? I'm gonna scream. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I must say the title fits perfectly right now. I watched last night's last scene, and I felt like I was watching a marriage proposal. My hand was over my mouth and I could feel the tears... I feel like such a geek! But I was happy! It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! Is that so wrong? No! When it comes to E/C, everything is right. *rides off on cloud nine*

2. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I know, I found it, but thank you guys, anyway. I`m on dial-up so it will take some time to open, but EC moment is worth it, right?
    10 more seconds...
    .5 more seconds...
    OK, I watched it. This is the greatest EC moment ever, I would have to say. Have you seen that look on her face when she entered the hummer? She had that Mona-Lisa smile. But after this scene we should change the name of that smile to Eric-when-we-get-home-I-will-pin-you-to-the-wall-and-I-will-have-my-way-with-you.
    Or maybe Rescue-sex-after-six-years-of-lust.

3. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Heh, I can't believe we went with that title. :lol: I love it! :D

Oh man, how much restraint do you think it took that man to keep from pulling her into his arms? You could so tell that was all he wanted to do - take her in his arms and keep her safe forever, aw.

You know when he took her home, he so hugged her. Aww. :D Whose turn is it to write post-ep fic? :D

4. GillianSGrissom

GillianSGrissom Witness

I think. . .I'm still in shock. Calleigh said "I'm okay." and Eric said "I'm not." and my jaw dropped and all thought of the story I'm writing went out the window. I stared at the screen, thinking "Are they actually going to give us something? Is Calleigh finally dropping the wall? Is Jake dead yet?" (lol)

In my opinion (keep in mind I've only seen the scene once and haven't had a chance to drool over it yet. I was too stunned) it wasn't really that much of a sexed-up scene, relatively. I mean, it's Cal and Eric, and they just drip sexual tension, but I saw the scene as more of a sweet, "i love you, and I was worried about you, and even if you can brush this off, I can't." type thing. And when she climbed into his hummer, I about fell off my chair.

I'm not saying that nothing happened once they got back to her apartment :drool:, but at that moment, at least, i really don't think either of them was thinking about the fact that it might happen.

I LOVE THE ERIC MANUEVER, as my roommate will probably point out. When he was banging on Cooper's door, I was yelling at the top of my lungs for him to break it down. And I came up with three senarios before last nights episode. 1.) Eric finds Calleigh, but it's too late. (The writers couldn't do this, but anyway) Eric kills Cooper. Slowly. 2.) Eric finds Calleigh, who is injured and must go to the hospital. Cooper skips town. and 3.) Eric finds Calleigh, and Calleigh makes Cooper wish Eric had killed him.

And then they tried to make Cooper a not-so-bad guy by giving Eric the card. He still should be hurt. Again.

One nitpick, which has nothing to do with Calleigh and Eric. The scene where Eric, Wolfe, and Tripp (?) revealed themselves at the poker game. That was a little dramatic and overdone, don't you think? The part with H was just an H thing, he's always doing stuff like that, but the leaping up with the guns was just a wee bit overdone.

Anyone else here think "Far Away" by Nickelback is an appropriate song for EC?

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

ok there's just no words to describe what was absolutely perfection last night!!!!! First I was like :eek: , then :drool: and then :D. Calleigh's face said sooo much when she looked at him, and then when she got into the hummer and nervously fixed her hair (come on, we girls ALWAYS fix our hair when we get nervous about a guy). Eric's words, him holding her after they took down the bad guy, ohhhh just everything. I'm just writing all over the place, sorry, but I'm just sooo excited!!!! :D:D:D

the thread title describes perfectly everything I feel right now!!!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2008
  6. Marionette

Marionette Dead on Arrival

*Squeals then has heart attack* OH. MY GOD. Why can't he be my boyfriend? He is soooooooo sweet! That scene is just .... AWWWWWWWW!

Far away is such a good song for them! (Nicklebacks touring by the way - for all my fellow brits.)

xxx

7. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

I'm really glad you said this because I agree completely. It wasn't so much "You're safe, I wanna jump you" as it was "oh, I'm so glad you're safe...can I just make sure you stay that way?" sort of thing. It shows that there's so much more to their relationship than sex.

Again, agreed. More than anything, I think I could see Eric just watching her (not in a creepy way) just to make sure she's still there, you know? I don't know, maybe Cal finally falls asleep, but Eric can't bring himself to sleep because if he stops guarding her, something might happen (I mean, we know Calleigh is fully capable, but still...)

It was dramatic...it was funny (and that makes me sad). It was like old western showdown or something crazy like that. I don't know, maybe that's what they were going for? Don't get me wrong, I loved seeing Eric's face as he held the gun, but why did Horatio have to be the one to come up behind that random guy? Why couldn't Eric be the one with the gun to the man's head?

A couple things about last night's ep:
    1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Oh my word, what a beautiful night! Eric rubbed her arm! Oh, it just makes me so happy. And that whole "I'm not"? How wonderful!!!!! Of course Calleigh's not fine, but I love how Eric is finally like "You know what, lady, maybe you are fine, but that scared the hell out of me, so please let me take you home!"
    2. I am interested to see how they play the whole jake absence thing. Maybe he's out of town?
    3. As far as rescue sex goes, I really hope it doesn't happen (oh goodness, don't shoot me!) and I say this because a) she's still technically with Jake, and b) she...no, they're both very emotionally vulnerable right now. If they went for sex at this point in time, I think it would end up hurting their relationship in the long run...plus, Calleigh would feel sooooo guilty for cheating on Jake. It would just be very rocky.
    4. I feel like a lot was left very much unresolved in this episode. First off, you've got the whole Julia/Kyle/Horatio thing (though that's pretty much as jacked up as it could quite possibly be...) then you've got the confession Horatio got from what's his face and the whole "I'm going to tell themyou beat it out of me" crap. I feel like that is definitely going to come back to haunt us. Plus, they made such a big deal out of how dangerous Calleigh's kidnapper was and his criminal history and what not...I'm a little nervous there's going to be some fallout from this. Oh, and should we be concerned about the amount of trauma Calleigh's experienced? It seems like a really good opening for Emily Procter to drop her contract, you know? I'd like to think that that wouldn't happen, not when we're so close to a relationship with Eric and Calleigh (plus all the stuff EP's said about not wanting the triangle resolved) but it's still a bit scary to think about. In all, maybe this shoud have been a three part episode, or those writes had better try their hardest to show continuity as they continue. Okay, I'm done worrying. It'll be good.
    5. I realize this isn't EC, but :wtf::wtf::wtf:Horatio at the beginning of the ep?:wtf::wtf::wtf: "I have one gun, and you all have rifles, but let me take you down anyway!":wtf: I think Horatio needs his own show (or perhaps a spandex suit and a cape)
    6. Oh, it makes me sooooooooo happy. I'm excited to see where this whole thing goes (jake and all)

Okay, I'll be done now.

8. EmilyBarton

EmilyBarton Hit and Run

My god, who didn't die when Eric said he wasnt ok!!!!!!!!!

Was it only me that thought H shooting all those people at the begining was a bit coldblodded and outta place?

Where the hell was Jake, some boyfriends he'd make..........not!

9. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

Thanks for the clips! Leela, that clip would be forever in loop on my computer screen!

Did you see how they smiled after she said 'ok'?? My heart is still doing pitter patter! And I'm still reeling over the fact that she opened the door for him! I learned the opening the door thing when I started dating. When you're out with a guy whom you really like on a date, when he opens the door for you, you should reach in and open his side of the door :D I'm just sooo glad they put that in! And I agree, her gesture was both literal and metaphorical! I love this ship!!!!

10. Delko's_Cal

Delko's_Cal Victim

That was amazing last night, i was in shock at the end. I really hope the writers take it a bit further on Monday and mabye let Calleigh find out that Eric threatened Cooper, that would be amazing

11. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

It would be great if they made anything out of this in the next episode... Maybe they will throw in a hint about what happened when Eric took Cal home. That would be great. I keep on watching this clip and my smile is just getting bigger and bigger. I must say that I would like for the whole Jake thing to be resolved. I don`t know how, but it just has to be. And if Calleigh can`t see that Eric loves her than she is just blind.

Oh, yeah, who is going to write the fanfic? I would write it but my muse is dead... I`ll try to reanimate it, but it`s going to take some time.

12. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

The rescue link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_3rnN9nXV4

Is it me or she was looking at Eric for the most part and she had this glad look on her face. And Eric after she took down the guy, he really just had to touch her somehow to make sure she was really there. Question though...H said that Calleigh was missing from the night before but why are they all wearing the same clothes? I mean I can understand if the CSIs haven't been home because they were looking for Cal (especially Eric) but even Julia, Kyle, and what's his name were still wearing their clothes from 'Ambush'. Just curious.

13. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

What I loved about the end scene was that he sort turned the tables on her....he made the situation about him and not her and I think that is why she said "ok" to him driving her home. We all know Cal doesn't like to seem vulnerable or hurt so for Eric to be the one to say "he" wasn't ok was fine with her b/c he wasn't pressing about her state of mnd or well being he was talking about him.

I hope this whole situation does affect Cal in the long run....if the writers all of sudden forget that she was violently kidnapped, almost assaulted, partially beaten and constantly threatened with a gun; then they really do suck! ;)

After this ep should the writers not be able to bring back JW for closure with the Jake storyline....I think I could be ok with that! I know I said that it would be a cop out but after last night; I would and could care less!! ;) If JW can't come back then I could see the writers being like well, one could infer from SYG that since Jake lied to her and didn't believe her side of the story that they went their separate ways...it would ultimately suck but if they keep throwing things like last night at us I could deal....really I could ;)

14. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

:lol: That was my exact question last night. :lol: I guess it's because Miami really never closes. Nobody gets to ever go home and change clothes. *shrug*

I know, wasn't it just adorable? :D Thank goodness for Eric wearing his emotions on his sleeve. That's really what's going to set this ship in motion - Eric's heart, Eric's emotions. Calleigh may need to make the first physical move in order to keep that control, but it's Eric's willingness to share his heart with her that's going to push her in that direction.

EXACTLY. :D The last thing Calleigh wants is to be fussed over, but if Eric is the vulnerable one, then she can't help but want to make it better for him. Aw. :D

Oh, how I love this ship. :D

15. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah he even Ron Saris was wearing the same outfit!!! Little bit of a mistake on the part of the show runners huh? You can soo tell they shot the eps back to back probably before sending them to editing....b/c it was blatantly obvious no one changed their outfits:lol:

Exactly she was fine with the entire him being overprotective thing as long as it wasn't *all* about her. The fact that emotionally it was about him but physically about her was ok. God, this woman has some issues :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.