Marg/Catherine #7.0 ~ Totally Thud Worthy

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Marg will be on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson again. She's scheduled to attend the show at the night of Wednesday, April 2 (the night before the first post-strike CSI episode airs). For specific times, check your local listing.

It's always a delight to watch Marg on talk shows. I can't wait to see her and Craig chatting again! I also hope she'll be on Conan again soon because Marg/Conan is my current absolute favorite talk show pairing. :lol:

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Marg and Conan are soo funny together and they really feed off eachother well. Really positive, nice set of people and I'm sure they'll bring a good comedic setting to the show as well (well, Conan always does, but Marg is funny as well).

Plus, Rissa I believe this is one of your ships. :p

3. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Marg is so awesome on Talk shows. You really get to see her and her personality shine :D

4. misshelgenberger

misshelgenberger Rookie

Seriosuly that woman can do no wrong!:lol:

5. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

I hope Craig won't ask her the same old, same old questions. But I know Marg could make things interesting even if they'll ask her about her days in the meatpacking plant again. :lol:

Yeah Shane my ships are awesome. :p

6. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

*bumps*

Soooooo...Marg will be on the Late Late Show Wednesday night. I won't be able to watch it first hand, but I'm positive I'll get it somewhere, sometime lol. Can't wait for that. We love her giggles don't we? :D

7. SockGlue

SockGlue Hit and Run

Hopefully it will be a good interview. Marg and Kylie Minogue are the only ones listed to be on the show that night...according to my TV. One would hope Marg would wear a skirt again. I enjoyed the "crouching down in skirts" convo from last time.

8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Thanks for the 'heads up' Erica. Marg is funny on talk shows and she gets flustered easily. It's very cute. :D

9. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

10. MrsWillows

MrsWillows Rookie

Aww she looked fantastic! (as always)
    But i got to say, i laughed my ass off when they talked about Favlor of love.:guffaw:

Thanks so much for the clip.

11. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

It kind of annoyed me that they promoted the episode with that deleted scene. Bleh. Marg and Craig were great, though. They were laughing all the time. And Marg was so hot (well hello, cleavage). Hottie told me she wanted to move to Chestertown hehe. :D

12. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Don't you just love Marg? She's just fantastic, especially on talk shows, gotta love her :D

13. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

What I love about talk shows is that we really get to see Marg's personality and sense of humor shine through. Unfortunately we don't see it as much on CSI - but it's still all good :D

14. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

The next new CSI episode is TOTALLY Cath-centric. I love an emotional Catherine. :D I'm looking forward to this episode as well. I think the writers strike has improved CSI.
    Anyone else?

15. SockGlue

SockGlue Hit and Run

I'm looking forward to the next episode but then again I'm not. The end bit of that one promo where she says "what are you doing here" and he replies with something along the lines of "waiting for you" just gives me the creeps!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.