Who would you want to save your life?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by CSINicole, Jul 28, 2007.

1. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

Re: Who would you want to save you life?

I guess...from the original list I'd want Greg. He may not be the coolest under pressure, but he's such a sweet heart I know he'd do everything he could. That, and it would make him so proud to save me; and I could reward him with a kiss ^_^.
    Not on the list:
    Flack, hands down. The man is beautiful and made to save lives. I'd put my life in his hands anyday.

2. allmaple

allmaple Judge

the list doesnt really matter ;) you can pick any character from the three shows you would want to save your life

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I say Greg. He's already saved the one guy's life in Fannysmackin'. He is a hero, my hero. :lol:

4. Cherry_Cahill78

Cherry_Cahill78 Victim

I would want Flack or Danny to save my life. So then I could thank them properly.

5. *Need4Speed*

*Need4Speed* Victim

Speed or Eric Delko from Miami. Eric cause he doesn't like seeing women in distress, and Speed cause he's my favorite.:):):):) In the chance that it couldn't be either of them, then Greg, Nick, or Warrick from Vegas. But to be honest, if my life was in danger a toy poodle could save my life and I'd be completely thrilled.

6. CSI_DannyFan

CSI_DannyFan Victim

Danny definitely.Just because of the hottness factor alone.:lol: Next would be Mac and Gil.

7. Vertigirl

Vertigirl Hit and Run

well....i want danny to save my life! so i could thank him properly..i don't know: i could give him a dinner or a drink..what do you say? :D

if i'm in Vegas i'd want nick to save me!

8. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Hehe, Mac can save me anytime too.:drool: He's hot and sexy and sweet and also he's a Marine so if I was in danger because some person was trying to kill me, he could kick the guy's ass, which would be VERY hot and Yummy indeed. If not Mac, I'd pick Flack (yummy again), and from the list I guess I'd pick H 'cause he's a sweetie. But my No. 1. Choice would definitely be Mac. Hehe, if I was in NYC and saw him walking down the street, I'd pretend to be in danger just so he could save me.:devil:

9. laura<3CSI

laura<3CSI Civilian

of course Nick's the one! I fell in love with him from the first episode of CSI ! :drool:

10. Manuela02

Manuela02 Hit and Run

If I'll be in danger, I would want Greg to save my life. He is my hero, my beautiful hero!:thumbsup: He will kick the ass of my kidnapper and then, he will carry me at the ambulance and say me I'm going to be alright! Oh my god! LOL:lol:
    Maybe if I am in a bad condition, he will try to make me smile with his jokes and I'm sure it will work!

I would want Sara to save my life too. She is so sensitive and I trust her. When I watch "Empty Eyes", I say everytime to myself: If one day I will be in danger or I'm going to die, I would have Sara beside me! Even if she says she isn't good with teenagers, she is the one with Greg who can make me relax in a bad situation. She will just held my hand and tell me it will be alright but it will make me feel better... I would be calm with them and feel better even if I'm going to die and be with them will be the last thing I'll live...

Sorry for the sad things I said, I am in a drama mood!:(

11. Grissoms-Angel

Grissoms-Angel Civilian

Grissom or nick-why? cause they're hot :D

12. Flacknatic

Flacknatic Hit and Run

I know he's not on the list but I would want Flack to save my life hands down. He always cool and calm and can be a real bad ass when he needs to. Of course after he'd save me I would fall into his arms, slide down between his legs and ...:censored:...than I'd :censored:...with a can of whipcream...:censored:...finger in my :censored:...Episcapalian...:censored:...yeah I know how Flack likes it!!!:drool:

13. allmaple

allmaple Judge

can we please make the rescue fantasies a little less graphic? thank you.

also, you may have a banner or text in your signature but not both. please adjust.

14. sisterruins

sisterruins Victim

15. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i'd want the NY cast to save my life without a doubt. Danny would be the number one choice... my fantasy would come true :)

CSI guys i'd want saving my life:
    - Nick
    -Danny
    - Flack
    - Mac
    - Greg
    -Delko