H/Cal #5 - DuCaine...Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by SpeedsDaughter, Nov 10, 2007.

1. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Hey Deborah/Elisabeth (which one do you go by? :) ) - welcome to the DuCaine thread! :bolian: Have fun enjoying our favorite couple - and feel free to share your fanfics w/us fellow DuCainers ;) and Happy (early) birthday! Here's to hopin' we'll get some DuCaine scenes in this next two-parter ;)

2. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey DuCainers....

Way to keep DuCaine Alive and well. Love the idea Miamirocks and Speeds daughter... Would I ever mind? :guffaw: Never my friend... In fact, I love it!:thumbsup: Way to go!

Okay I am going to put up a few and know as I do this I am working on more too!:drool::drool::drool: More DuCaine scenes more manips... more manips, more DROOOOLing DUCAINERS!:drool::drool::drool:

Oh and welcome and Happy early Birthday CSI Ballistics. It's great to have so many DuCainers come together in here and talk up our DuCaine LOVE!!!

Okay so... 1 DAY TO GO...:scream: AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! That is a good scream! :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

I leave you with our couple!:drool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enjoy,

Hcrazy:cool:

3. CSIloverZed

CSIloverZed Hit and Run

Hey!

Welcome Elisabeth to our DuCaine thread and Happy Early Brithday!:thumbsup:

HCrazy those were some steamy DuCaine pics!:drool::drool:

I can't wait for the new CSI:Miami!! 1 more day!!!:scream: YEAH!!!

4. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

*pops head in* Hello!! :) I'm finally finished my revision course, and I'm back to school tomorrow. But I'll be thinking of Horatio and Calleigh on Monday and Tuesday night!! Just one day to go for 'Ambush', and 2 days for 'All In'!! Soo exciting!!! :D

It's great to see everyone here! And welcome to CSI Ballistics!! Happy early Birthday, Elisabeth!! :) Glad to have you here! It's like one big DuCainer party!! Woot!! :lol: And I'm glad you liked the pic! It was just one of those moments that a shipper can treasure, and a sure sign of the depth of Horatio's feelings for Calleigh. And I'm sure she felt safe herself, who wouldn't??

@ miamirocks: Wow, those lyrics are beautiful!! They sound sad, I'm crying too!! :p That is such a Calleigh comforting Horatio song!! It reminds me as well of 'Heaven's Gonna Burn Your Eyes' from 'Under Suspicion' when Cal was swabbing H's hands, remember?

In my arms, I'll catch you,
    Do you mind if I always love you?

Who could forget that scene?? *swoon* That was a sure sign that they're meant to be!! One of my real faves!!

And here's a pic of that great scene:
    http://csi-caps.com/albums/csimiami/s4/406/B/4x061173.jpg

Aww!! :)
    That sounds like a really wonderful scenario, miamirocks. :) I have a feeling that Horatio will do anything to get Calleigh back, even putting himself in contempt of court by leaving Brazil to get back to Miami to save her. And not just by toting his gun and shooting the kidnappers, but by snapping on a pair of latex gloves and processing some evidence, fighting tooth and nail to get his second in command safely back again. Woah, dramatic!! Fingers crossed for that!!
    Just on the subject of favourite episodes, there are so many, as you all know, so it's hard to choose from all the sweet fluffyness, memorable lines and unforgettable moments. They are all great, but here are just a select few:
    Deffo top of the list is 'Kill Zone', along with 'Broken', 'Breathless' and 'Camp Fear'. Any episode from Season 1 basically, all of which made me a firm H/C shipper. :)

Here are a few Season 1 'golden' moments:

Broken

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/... Breathless/CSI Miami - Broken/broken_127.jpg

Camp Fear

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/...Broken/CSI Miami - Camp Fear/campfear_051.jpg

Breathless

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w76/EmeraldEyes06/CSI Miami - Breathless/breathless_098.jpg

The highlight of Season 2 had to be 'The Best Defense', especially that scene with Hagen arguing with Calleigh and Horatio confronting him, and then afterwards in the lab when he asked her 'How concerned should I be about you?' Really emotional and sweet! :)

Here's some caps!!:

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/...iami - The Best Defense/thebestdefense268.jpg

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/...iami - The Best Defense/thebestdefense278.jpg

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/...iami - The Best Defense/thebestdefense308.jpg

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/...iami - The Best Defense/thebestdefense489.jpg

Gotta love the way Horatio's like 'Step off!!' to Hagen. :devil: And the way he's concerned for her. :) And even though Horatio wanted to protect her, he didn't push her, and allowed her to have her independance. He respected her enough to give her space, but he let her know that he was thinking of her.
    I think that's one of the main reasons why I think Calleigh needs a man like Horatio. He knows how to treat a woman, and respects her completely. Cal has been involved with a lot of selfish jerks in the past who undermined her worth as a CSI(Hagen, I'm looking at you), lied to her(*ahem* Peter Elliot...), and got her put in danger... (he who will remain nameless). I think that both Calleigh and Horatio have been through their share of bad relationships on the path to true love, but hope springs eternal that they'll open their eyes and realise that they were made for each other, and that Calleigh is still walking along with Horatio down that Lonely Road. :)
    And finally, I can't forget 'Lost Son', and 'The Hug'. :D It was that moment that actually made me cry, because they were both so sad about Speed, and they were there for each other in the end. I know that still rings true for them, and we'll see how much they care about each other Monday and Tuesday night!!

@HCrazy: Fab manips, thanks for sharing! :) I remember the first and second ones on your site with all the others!! :D I never got round to posting on your site how much I loved the 'Jade' manips with David Caruso's character and Calleigh!! Very, very hot!! :devil:

If you're looking for a smile, go check out the clip of Emily on the Early Show under her interview. Listen to what she says about the scene she filmed with David after they show the DuCaine clip!! :D I was giggling like a fool. Emily's so cute!!

I'll love ye and leave ye!! Looking forward to the next few nights, with DuCainers the world over celebrating Horatio and Calleigh's triumphant reunion!! :)

Byee!! Ducaine is ENDGAME!! :D

5. Wolfca

Wolfca Prime Suspect

Hey all!
    Sorry i haven't been around, got one seriously twisted DuCaine story in my head and my friend is also writing a similar one. It was her story that got me onto this one. And you don't want to know the twist beleive me LOL:guffaw:

Welsome CSI Ballistics and Happy Early Birthday.

Even though it's 1 minute past midnight, it's still going to be 1 day before i can watch any 'Ambush'

thanks for those great scenes EmeraldEyes 06. Love the manips HCrazy, as always.

Hate to write and run, but this story is really begging to get out of head:lol:

6. CSI Ballistics

CSI Ballistics Victim

Hi, guys, thanks for the happy early birthday's! *blushes* I love the new pictures, everyone! :thumbsup: But I have actually got a question for you guys. :alienblush: Y'know there have been a few occurences Calleigh nearly cried. Now, on my hotmail space, I have created a DuCaine-picture album. But I need a few of those pics of Calleigh nearly crying. Like the ones of Body Count, after Janet was murdered and she put her sunglasses on to hide the tears. Like the ones of Lost Son, in the locker-room when they showed her when she said: 'Do you want me to help you with Tim's things?' & maybe the ones of season 5 & 6 in whiwh she bit her bottom lip? I am so very sorry, but I can't PHOTOSHOP! :alienblush: BUT: in exchange I'll put op my fanfictions! ;) I have written a lot of them already, but there's only one that's entirely corrected & things. :alienblush: POSITIVE, NEGATIVE, PAIN & EMILY are collected in one series: POSITIVE/NEGATIVE (obvious) & there's another one, which is (probably only a trying) NC-17 & can be set after EMILY, but can be seen as just a story to. ;) I am currently busy on 'Secrets, Lies, and Goodbyes' which is a challenge. Bye! & here's POSITIVE enjoy DuCaine! ;)

EDIT: The fan fic has been moved to the Fan Fic Forum. Please post all further fan fiction there. Thanks. :)

Last edited: Mar 31, 2008
  7. miamirocks

Hey all - so about five hours to go over on the East Coast - let's keep the countdown goin ;)

Hcrazy - holy smokes! :eek: Those manips were great! I was scanning through and I almost thought they were promo pics for the next two eps, especially the second one! Nice job :)

EmeraldEyes - good to see you back on the DuCaine thread :) Glad you liked the song - I think it TOTALLY fits what's going on for H and Cal, and H needs to just let go w/someone, break down that facade - and we know Cal is strong enough to be there for him :) And how could I forget "Heaven's Gonna Burn Your Eyes" - what a beautiful song for our couple :) LOVE that scene! Also, great pics from seasons 1-2 :) - H is so ready to rip Hagen's head off in "The Best Defence," but I love the way he approaches Cal about it - he doesn't tell her Hagen's a scumbag or that he cares for her more - he just gives her space and checks up on her, making sure she's OK.

Elisabeth - nice job w/the fanfic - I had tossed the idea around in my head for awhile about H and Cal having a brief "affair" shortly after the Brazil fiasco and playing out the consequences of that. I look forward to reading the rest of your story - hope it has a somewhat happy ending! :)

Well, here's to our dynamic duo - :beer: See you guys after the episode airs :)

8. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

Hey y'all! Can't wait to see the first of our newest eppies. It'll be awhile before I get to see it, but I'll live. (I think... though I'll rely on the rest of you to make sure there IS some DuCaine before I turn on the TV ;) )

Hcrazy! *worships* Those manips were incredible! The first one was my favourite, but they were all so shweet. I can't wait to see the rest! :D

Wolfca just how twisted is that fanfic? :devil:

EmeraldEyes You have one heck of a memory. Do you have a special part of your brain reserved for DuCaine scenes? Those are some very nice scenes, and now I'm going to rewatch those eppies. :lol:

Elisabeth (I love your name BTW - I'm named after Empress Elisabeth "Sissi" of Austria :lol:) I can't wait to read your fanfic! I'll see what I can do about the photos, no promises though. I can barely find screencaps for my own artwork, let alone others'. :guffaw:

Last but certainly not least, miamirocks, I'm relying on you to let me know of any possible DuCaine. :lol:

Cheers! :beer:

Sissi

9. Wolfca

Wolfca Prime Suspect

VERY! But i'm kind to you guys so i'll tell you, just don't send David Caruso after me, please!:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

Okay, Horatio Caine as a Werewolf:devil: and it's DuCaine as well.:devil::devil:

Speaking of fanfics, for those who know me as Wolfca there, i've changed my name to Wolfca and Gunwolf2008. Joined forces with a fellow DuCainer on Facebook who also writes fanfiction:thumbsup:, she's got some great stuff so once i can post them up i'll let you know:thumbsup:.

Not long now peeps! HOWL XD:guffaw:

10. CSIloverZed

CSIloverZed Hit and Run

Hey!

Wolfca tell us when the new fic is on, it sounds good.:drool::drool:

I heard this on song by Natasha Bedingfield it's called The One That Got Away and it so remnded me of DuCaine! here's the lyrics.

Uhhh, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
    Would you spare a minute?
    Give me a single chance
    To look in your eyes
    Let me hold your hands
    I want to get close enough,
    To read you
    Understand you
    Open up your heart
    Open up your mind
    Nobody needs another stalker in your life
    I'm only here to help you learn to love me,
    To know me

CHORUS
    I need a hook so you won't be the one that got away
    I need a look that stunns ya, makes you wanna stay.
    Don't wanna speak in case it comes out wrong
    Don't wanna blink coz in a second you could be gone
    I need a twist to help me turn, turn this story round.
    I need a bridge to cross this dangerous ground
    Meet me in the middle like I want you too.
    I gotta find your heart to shoot my arrow through

Did ya see me staring
    You caught my eye
    Don't turn around
    Don't walk away
    The night is young, can we get together?
    Got so many questions
    Feelings I can't explain
    We're worlds apart
    I dont even know your name
    I'm longing to give you my heart

Meet me in the middle like I want ya to.

Turn around, don't evaporate
    Like you never came
    Turn around don't be a ghost
    Forever never there to haunt me.
    Sliding doors.
    They aren't just on trains
    We're alone on a platform in the rain
    Theres a chance
    And it won't come again
    Turn around your whole life has changed

Meet me in the middle like I want ya to.

11. Wolfca

Wolfca Prime Suspect

Don't worry you'll be the first to know. They are good both mine and My friend GunWolf2008, even though hers is way better and it'll make you go:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf: on numerous occasions.

That song so fits!

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

:D:D:D That Duquesne scene was PRICELESS!!! We got a M'am!!! & Calleigh just stared at him so sad as they took him away...I was so mushy!!!

Next epi....did ya hear H? He says something about "his CSI" (Cal, kidnapping....sorry I don't recall the exact words right now, but he definitly speaking about Calleigh so he is surely back in Miami when this goes down. YES!!!

13. miamirocks

Hey all - I'm about to post spoilers for tonight and tomorrow's eps, but all I'm gonna say for those who don't wanna know everything is that DuCaine is definitely back!!! :thumbsup:

OK, so it wasn't that long, but I'll take what I can get, darnit! :) That last scene w/Horatio and Calleigh was soooo sweet! Just check out what Cal said to H: "Horatio, I want you to know that we're gonna be here for you no matter what." AWWW - and H is trying to be all professional b/c he doesn't wanna get all emotional. So Cal tries to be brave, but as they put H in the car, she gives this long, sad look back - it was one of the saddest look-backs ever! I was like - FINALLY!!!! You could see how worried she was, but she pressed on for Horatio. However, that last meeting between them was very symbolic, obviously, b/c they're both going into danger. As a side note, Horatio looked way hot in a lab coat and latex gloves actually processing evidence!! :eek: Oh, and just for the record - Cooper is a $%^&*#!!

OK, now here's spoilers for tomorrow's ep., check it out!

OK, so that dude w/Julia totally got his head slammed down on the table, and I really think H did that, b/c the next shot is of him interrogating the guy. And check out what H said! "If anything happens to my CSI, this will be your last week on earth.:eek: WOWZA! Gotta love it when Horatio gets all protective! Oh, and he's only ever made death threats over women he loves, btw, so yea, he totally loves Calleigh :lol: I really hope H is there for her, as well as the rest of the team - let's go TEAM!!!

Ok, so let's go guys! Don't let the DuCaine love die! Let's show TPTB how awesome we think this is, and we want more! :)

BTW CSILoverZed - nice song - really emotional, perfect fit for DuCaine.

Wolfca - definitely let us in on that fanfic! :)

This is definitely a good sign that TPTB took the time during the strike to listen to viewers and see what they want. Let's keep letting them know! This thread is up and alive again :) As Horatio says, To Be Continued... Let's go DuCaine!

14. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey Everyone,

3 LETTERS OMG!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

What a terrific episode... FUc&%ng Awesome episode!!! I loved it and we got to see Calleigh comfort Horatio and do a touchy feelly with him.:eek::drool::drool::drool: I loved this. She waited by that Hummer watching him go! :( Aweeee, I love these two! She gave him reassurance when he was taken away and now it will be him to reassure her and save her too!:guffaw: Horatio to the rescue!!!!!!!

Tomorrow's episode is going to be even better than tonights!

In all 6 seasons I can honestly say this is the best I have seen from CSI:Miami. I hope they stay on this track because the show is awesome.

We have everything. Most of all trues DuCaine scenes. Look at their eyes in the scene... The compassion and caring. They do have great chemistry together and I think TPTB are waking up to this HUGE FACTTTTT!!!!:guffaw:

Thank you Lord above.:lol:

Well i hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did... I am still squealinggggggggggggggg and wigging out. Happy for our DuCaine.

Ya see... Ya gotta have hope and never give up! ;) That's what DuCaine is all about... :pHOPE....:pBELIEVING.... END GAME, DuCaine!:thumbsup:

HCrazy smiling!

15. CSI Ballistics

CSI Ballistics Victim

Hi! sorry, but which episode are you guys actually talkin' about? since I actually live in Belgium, we are only at episode 6.6 :s btw, thanks to everyone who's read POSITIVE! :) NEGATIVE will be there soon, but *blushes* where can I actually find the stories? :s BYE!