Horatio/Yelina #9: If You Could Read My Mind....

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Mar 27, 2008.

?

Which thread name do you like best?

1. If You Could Read My Mind

25 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. What Hurts The Most Was Being So Close

19 vote(s)
    31.7%
  3. My Love Is Only For You

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
  4. In This Life I Was Loved By You

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  5. Do I Have To Say The Words

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  1. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

I still say when Horatio;s with Yelina he's more himself instead of putting on airs if that makes sense? He seems to just let himself go when he's around Yelina. I guess the word I'm looking for is he's comfortable/content. You didn't see that with Marisol or anyone else. His feelings have been genuine for Yelina. I've always enjoye shots of Horatio/Yelina by the water. Nothing more soothing than to see that. Agree also it's always so peaceful/calm.

2. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Agreed. :) Over the last few seasons, the Horatio character has not impressed me much at all - his overly sanctimonious manner, his lack of concern for his team, his super hero status etc. He has seemed so unreal. However, when we see a scene of him with Yelina, it's almost as if most of those false, rather superficial layers are stripped away and we see the real, likeable him again.

3. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I started watching CSI Miami about 1.5 years ago. And I started with the Season 1 finale, which has great H/Y moments. I liked them from the beginning. But the reason why this couple is so great, to me, is that Horatio is someone that when he'd be interrogating me, I'd be scared.. I mean really really scared because well he can be a mean ass :lol: and when he's with Yelina, he's almost dorky. He has only got that with Yelina and I'm pretty sure that's the only one he'll have it with because yes THEY are meant to be.

His character has changed so much the last 2-3 seasons and his scenes with Yelina are still poignant, even though the writing isn't. Those moments between them are indeed a great reminder of what a likeable character he used to be.

(and THEY will happen! *raises H/Y flag* ) :drool:

4. Lucy

Very much so. Sofia and David have such a great natural chemistry, that their H/Y interactions do tend to eclipse the poor writing. They've still got 'it' even if the writing hasn't.

5. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

You said it!

I had this dream last night that I came onto the forum after 'Ambush' had been aired in the US and someone posted that H finally declared his feelings for Y and it was a great scene and they got together. :lol: I must be wanting to see it so badly that I dreamt about it. Hopefully it comes true.

6. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Do you happen to remember if I was the one that posted it?:lol: I want to post that sooo bad, it's not even funny.....I want to see them together so bad that I like to think they're together, they're just not telling us lol.

7. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Interesting dream u had there Hrockz. :)

I have to admit that from very long time I wasn`t feel excited for new CSI M epis. But now I too wait with impatience to see Yelina again. Hope to come something good of this. At last like u guys said H won`t irritate me so much when his lady is around. ;)

Lovely banners Patricia and thanks Luce for edit the thread title. :)

8. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Sorry I didn't dream who posted that message in my dream.

Pusher am counting on you to see the new H/Y scenes ;)

Here's oping to good things to come... :)

9. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ As I said before, no worry I`ll do my best to post H/Y vid in youtube. Though with this time change (one hour forward) will be a lot difficult for me to get up early in the morning. ;)

Even to not have some great H/Y moments, I look forward to see cat fight between Jullia & Yelina. And when we add in the picture ours dear Stetler hehe this epis sound a lot interesting. :devil:

And one more thing if TGTB again let us down with some poor writhing for H, I`m more then sure Call sotry line will save the day. :)

Awww this post sound too optimistic, maybe I had too many medicine in my system. :lol:

10. Lucy

Please may I have some of your medication, Pusher? I could do with a dose of CSI:Miami optimism. ;)

11. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Well................14 more min to go. Hmmmmmmmm Can't wait to see if all the drama was worth watching it. lol

12. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

I must applaud Yelina's die-hard loyalty to Horatio by not working for Julia. She looked incredible in the scene in question.

13. ch3r12y

ch3r12y Witness

omg, dat was good epi.. cant wait to watch "all in" tomorrow :)
    and im hoping for more H/Y scene.

14. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Last edited: Apr 1, 2008
  15. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Oh, thank you Pusher for the H-in-labcoat caps. And, my god, Yelina was gorgeous in this episode!!!