Episode #615, & 616: Ambush, All In **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Wyoming, Mar 28, 2008.

1. stand_behide_h

stand_behide_h Hit and Run

Hi all...
    wow wait for new one

2. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Are there any spoiler videos for these episodes? If there are, could you post the links?

3. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I think Cbs is gonna post them in a few hours, it's still a bit early in the morning there...

4. Marija_Magdalena

O, thank you. I always forget about the time difference.

5. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Definitely. :D

I'm so excited to see Yelina again. The show was missing that extra 'something' without her around. I'm just hoping she won't show up for two minutes and then take off again.

I'm especially glad to see Stetler back. He's my ultimate favourite baddie--and David Lee Smith pulls it off so well.

For some strange reason, my family seems to be interested in Monday/Tuesday's episodes. There must be nothing else on. :p

Ah, I have to admit though, I'm interested in seeing how these episodes will go. There's so much going on, it's a shame they didn't start off with these two post-strike. I would have preferred 'You May Now Kill The Bride' afterward since it's very 'stand-alone' and could have calmed things down a bit after. Oh well!

6. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

I have to admit that from very long time I wasn`t feel excited for new CSI M epis. But now I too wait with impatience to see Yelina, Stetler and Valera again. Hope to come something good of this. At last hope H to not play super hero and to let someone else to save the day. Also with this Call plot line (re been kidnap) I`m more then sure will come good epi.

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Does anyone else think there is more reason behind why they haven't released the cast listing for the second part? Like maybe they are trying to keep a little bit of a secret who will reappear. The dangerous partner, maybe? Seems odd to me. Guess we will find out soon enough:p

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

You're so right mjszud. This sitaution it's odd.
    It could mean that there will be a great "Guest star"...I don't think it's our guest star/recurring actor:rolleyes:...I don't know it could be a surprise....like let me think "Duke Duquesne":p...maybe they decide not to tell it:rolleyes:
    Or maybe one of the kidnapper will be Hank Kerner:rolleyes:

Pleaseee stop me:guffaw:
    I wanna see their faces!!!!

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I wish they would shock us w/ something ...show some creativity.
    Id love to see Duke come to his Lambchop's side but I wouldn't say he is a "shocker" guest star. This could be absolutely nothing also, but it would be an added bonus if they were trying to hide someone from us. It has me all too curious now to see who is behind Julia!!!! I just hope we actually find out this time & it doesn't keep going until Finale.

10. Marija_Magdalena

mjszud, I totally agree with you. I wish we get some creativity. I`d really like to see Duke.

11. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I am watching this episode right now, it's not even been a half hour yet and I am enjoying it! Here's a surprising scene -- Horatio was actually working in the lab like he used to in earlier episodes

12. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Well I'm excited with the reunion of the cast being the episodes but I'm wavering on how excited I will allow myself to get. *sigh* I really hope the line, 'when its all done you'll be the one gasping' is more exciting or shocking than the promo in which the line was said (it showed Calleigh gaged). And of course as an E/C shipper, I'm really hoping for some moments between the 2. Overall, I just dont want any let downs.

13. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Awesome episode!! Loved how Eric confronted Cooper saying if anything happens to Calliegh he's going to kill him! Cooper has really become a jerk! Can't wait to watch tommorow's episode!!

Last edited: Apr 1, 2008
  14. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

I almost fell off of my bed when I saw that glorious (yet probably quite dusty) labcoat.

15. dogbert14

dogbert14 Rookie

HOLY CRAP. H just processed evidence. =0