Shrine of Archie-goodness

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by korbjaeger, Jan 1, 2002.

1. vanitykills

vanitykills Lab Technician

there can never be too many archie fans :D glad we found another!! ;)
    i just watched grave danger again the other day and he is so hot in it :D

2. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

*smirks* QUESTION when is he NOT hot??

3. vanitykills

SO true! :p he is always hot!
    hehe the other day i saw the part of an episode where nick asks him something about star trek, and he responds listing off all the different star trek series! so nerdy and cute, i love that scene :D

4. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

WireImage has some pics of him from a photo shoot last month (note: I can't make the URL go straight to the right page, just type "Archie Kao" - without the quotation marks - in the Search screen and hit "Go"...)...sorry, I can't afford their mondo expensivo service so can't view them full-sized, but even the thumbnails make for nice viewing. Did I mention I love that man's smile? :cool:

--Robin

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Holy... Move over red shirt. Hello white wifebeater. And who doesn't love his smile?

6. vanitykills

awe!! love the pictures :D thanks for posting that link!
    :)

7. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

Oh I didn't know we got a thread like this! I luv Archie! And you got some awesome pics of him. I was rewatching A Night At The Movies last night, and I was drooling at the part where he was explaining the phone records to Grissom. (Sorry I don't have a screencap.)

8. X05

X05 CSI Level One

he is a hottie!! ;)
    nice pics everyone.

9. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

AAAAAAAA!!! Dammmit... :mad: Tonight KCAL showed the "Abby Normal" episode of "ER" and I didn't know about it ahead...and my hubby was watching the main TV and had both DVR chanels otherwise engaged by the time I realized this was the one...AAAAAAAARGH!!! I did get to see Archie's main scene though...starts out a complete laugh riot, then he turns around and pulls off one of the best scenery chewers I've seen on "ER" (which is saying something)...I need that episode (on DVD or whatever) so bad now...AAAAA Dammit... :: bangs head against wall:: Dammit... :: bangs head against wall:: Dammit... :: bangs head against wall:: ...

(PS don't worry about sending me to the "ER" from head trauma, LOL...after imbibing the amount of my infamous "Death Nog" I did last night, I still don't feel it... :lol: )

--Robin

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I love Archie and have been curious about his ethnic origin.If he is of Chinese heritage,he is hotter than all of the male stars in China,and i believe he is the most attractive Chinaese person

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Even hotter than Jet Li? Equal to in my book.

12. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Jet's hella hot too, I've liked him for years...But Archie's just...just...::squee:: I dunno, I just dig whatever it is he has that comes across, I don't know the technical term. "Mojo?" ::shrugs:: :lol: There's gotta be a Chinese equivalent to "mojo"...

--Robin

13. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Hmm.. I don't know what the Chinese equivalent to "mojo" is korbjaeger, but I'm the Yin and Archie's my Yang ;). Or is it the other way around? :lol:

Anyway I came across this pic of our favorite guy in his Blue Ranger suit (too bad it's in black & white though)...

[​IMG]

I can just dream of Archie coming to work in CSI wearing that blue suit. :eek: And I can just imagine the look on Sara's face! :D

Sigh... I have a thing for superheros.. he's my Super Archie! :D

14. weeblewooble

weeblewooble Civilian

oohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

15. Guest

Guest Guest

I like his small~warm,clean and don't show any aggresive~
    I'd like to see him more,hehe