Horatio/Yelina #9: If You Could Read My Mind....

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Mar 27, 2008.

?

Which thread name do you like best?

1. If You Could Read My Mind

25 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. What Hurts The Most Was Being So Close

19 vote(s)
    31.7%
  3. My Love Is Only For You

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
  4. In This Life I Was Loved By You

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  5. Do I Have To Say The Words

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  1. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Re: Horatio/Yelina #9:

Thanks for the pics ch3r12y. :)

Poor Yelina, how much more H drama she can take. Wow this friendship is so load with different problems. They need break.

And yep, I agree with u guys that at once we need Yelina to save the day.

2. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I forgot to add that H/Y are always meeting beside bodies of water. In 'Burned' and 'Dangerous Son' they always are taking a stroll beside a body of water while they talk. Wonder what's the significance? I doubt there's any but I'm not sure why it's always so. Even in the promo, they're by some fountain.... :confused:

3. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Aww! Thank you for saying that Patricia. :) You are definitely not the only one. Take it from someone who reads many threads, there is a special atmosphere here and there always has been. I may be biased on this score, but maybe there is something about H/Y that attracts nice people, who are respectful and discerning. There has never been any trouble here, and even when we moan and criticize, we do so constructively. I'm just glad that we're all still here, with our cautious optimism. ;)

Thank you ch3r12y for posting the new pics. I'm looking forward to seeing that scene.

....and Yay - it's Friday! And only a week until new BSG! :D

4. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Congratulations on #9! What a triumph of dedication and support.

Luce, gotta second the impending BSG S4 goodness and light. :)

5. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

Well, its certainly archetypal! :) Water has for many years and many peoples been a powerful symbol for depth and movement, the 'journey' so to speak. Jung would say its the symbol for inner reality. :) I have to wonder whether the gtb would have enough depth themselves to employ such a symbol.

6. Lucy

Definitely. We should be proud of us. :) Re BSG, my TV world is about to get very complicated again! In a very good way, of course. :D

I would love to think that tgtb are actually being symbolic with this. I doubt it, but if they were, then that's lovely. It's like there's a sense of tranquility when these two are together - a serenity that we rarely see on the show. If nothing else, it's nice to see that some thought has gone into the H/Y location shoots. :)

7. Lucy

Oops, er, just ignore me. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Mar 28, 2008
  8. Patricia

Patricia Lab Technician

Yeah, me too! :D

I remember I read a book where it said all the meanings of water a couple of years ago while I was analyzing a story for a literature class and water also represents the beginning and end of all things; it can also represents purity but this is more for rain...

I don't know if the writers actually think about all of this but at least it's nice to think there are hidden meanings...

9. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

Woohoo, brand spanking (hmmm) new thread! And I'm late for the party?! Shame on me. :scream:

I totally agree with you Patricia. The people on this thread are just so welcoming and nice, it's almost like a virtual home. *starts humming the theme from 'Cheers'* :lol: That has to be the theme song for this thread or, at least, the mood on this thread!

Am currently enjoying season 3 goodness. 'Crime wave' was on today... :D

10. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I agree, perhaps if nothing else tptb are trying to show the contrast from the usual glamour and action of Miami, and show that when H/Y are together, there's tranquility and peace that they both find with each other.

11. Patricia

Patricia Lab Technician

12. Lucy

^ Those are really lovely Patricia. :)

I think I will go ahead and add the thread title now, as we have a favourite from those listed in the poll. Thank you all for voting. :D

13. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Righto, glad that's settled. Good thread title that. Feels complete now. :)

Nice banners, Patricia.

14. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I think some of you were reading my mind as far as H/Y always being beside water.:lol: I was thinking the same thing....there's just something so peaceful and honest about it...everything could be going wrong all around them and yet for that moment, it seems everything is alright. I think these scenes are beautiful.

Great banners and icon Patricia.:)

15. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

We haven't seen Ray Jr in a really long time, I hope that he hasn't been forgotten since there's Kyle now. In 'Burned' at least there was a mention of him and the hint that H was keeping his promise from 'Rio' and being in contact with Ray Jr. But it's been a long time since 'Burned', tptb could at least give some mention of Ray Jr to give us a sense of continuity, and to show that H's keeping his promise to Raymond to look after him. I'd hate that they make such that now that H has his own son, he's forgot about Ray Jr who's almost like a son to him.

I really hope he gets mentioned either by Y or H in the upcoming epys.

I'm looking forward to seeing new H/Y on Youtube. ;)