Movies you think no one has ever heard of

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by MakeTracksCowboy, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

:guffaw:Oh my I love Son In Law!!!

cheek-chillers, you likes? :lol:

2. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Whatever channel I was watching earlier tonight (I think it was ABC Family) had a promo for a marathon showing of The Cutting Edge coming up, but can't remember what day it was for.

3. shady

shady Hit and Run

'summer holiday'

4. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Shady, please add more content to your replies. This is considered spam. Thanks.

5. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Yeah they made a sequel to The Cutting Edge. It stars Christy Carlson Romano. Oh gosh, that movie was so horrible. It couldn't hold a candle to the original. :lol:

Haha, I've seen Son-In-Law! :lol: That was such a funny movie. Oh yeah...Whatever happened to Paulie Shore. :lol:

Another film...how about Playing By Heart? Anybody here has seen it? It's got an all-star cast. Angelina Jolie, Ryan Philippe, Gillian Anderson, Sean Connery, Gena Rowlands, Anthony Edwards, Madeleine Stowe, Jon Stewart, Ellen Burstyn, Jay Mohr. It's a really great film. I love Angelina Jolie's character there. She was so funny and charming. :lol:

6. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

Mandy9578 he is still around. he was just a host of a tv show, a comedy one i believe. and he was in entourage a few times. and he has a movie coming out soon called OPPOSITE DAY. i'm pretty excited!!

I believe i have seeing playing by heart.. it sounds so familiar. i could be wrong tho!!

has anyone else seen the movie The vanishing it has sandra bullock, jeff bridges and
    kiefer Sutherland in it!

7. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

American Graffiti - Directed by George Lucas, Starring Ron Howard, Richard Dreyfuss, Cindy Williams, Mackenzie Phillips, Wolfman Jack, Harrison Ford, Charles Martin Smith

American History X - Edward Norton, Edward Furlong, Beverly D'Angelo, Avery Brooks, Stacy Keach, Elliott Gould, Fairuza Balk, William Russ

8. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

American History X? Seriously? I think it's a really famous movie. I've seen it many times, it's kind of interesting and terrifying at once.

Decoys - You didn't miss anything if you've never heard about this before. It's one of the lamest movies I've ever seen.

9. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Actually not many people have heard of it, atleast in the ones I've asked about it.

10. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

I've seen it, quite the Psychological thriller, he kidnaps his wife. If I remember right, he burries her

I've also seen American History X, I really enjoyed it, great and Terrorfying as SS mentioned.:thumbsup:

Decoy's one and two, seen those too, found them boring, and far out there:lol:

As for American Graffiti, love, love , love it:thumbsup::thumbsup:

11. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

One of my favorite action movies is a movie called Stark Raving Mad, it stars Seann William Scott, I haven't met a person yet that has heard of it and he's in a recent movie that a lot of people hasn't heard about either, Southland Tales, it's directed by Richard Kelly, the director of Donnie Darko.

12. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Thanks for the info katelynn!

Yeah, American History X is pretty well-known. So is American Graffiti.

Anybody here has heard of Poison Ivy? No not the one with Drew Barrymore but the TV movie about summer camp. It stars Michael J. Fox and Nancy McKeon. Loved that film... :D

How about Summer School and The Prince of Bel-Air? Both had Mark Harmon as the lead and the leading lady in both films was played by Kirstie Alley.

13. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

I have, years ago, very funny, and very sweet teen movie. Michael was a sweetheart in it, he was also good in Doc Hollywood when he got stuck in the country,when his car broke down:lol:

14. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Haha, Linda! I've seen Doc Hollywood as well. :lol: As for Poison Ivy, my cousins and I grew up watching that on video over and over again. You can say it's part of my childhood memories. :lol:

15. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

Not a problem!

I've seen poison ivy... i havent for a LONG LONG time but i have seen it!!

im not sure if this movie has been mentioned or not, i might be wrong.
    but has any of you heard of the movie drop dead fred ?