Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nutty

Nutty Civilian

Re: Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

G'day! Anyone mind if I join in? :) I've been out of the CSI loop for a couple of years, but I was a hardcore nutball GSR fan. Now I don't even know what people are talking about. :lol:

2. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

Welcome back then Nutty :)

And Happy Easter to all!!

What is the countdown? (Now you know I'm sick, isn't that always my thing? lol)

I can't wait until April. I'm sooo not interested in dumb old basketball, just give me more CSI.

And Desert, are we SURE Sara isn't coming back this season? Where is that quote from? Can you post a link for those of us who can't sit up and search things for very long each day? Did it say she WAS coming back, but until next season? Inquiring minds want to know.

3. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Welcome Nutty! Hardcore nutballs are our favorite people.
    Bengali, the report about JF not coming back is from some reporter named Billy Masters. I don't know how reputable he is. I've also heard that JF will be back in May. So it's six of one half a dozen of the other.
    And the countdown is 11 days and two hours, unless you live in a different time zone than me. Florida would be 11 days and eight hours I believe.

4. idahomom

idahomom Hit and Run

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Real life (I'm pregnant with kiddo #2) has gotten in the way. I've also been reading lots of fan fic recommend on YTDAW to pass the time.

I'm so excited that CSI showed up on my TIVO Season Pass with a new episode. WOO HOO!

As for the Jorja coming back/not coming back are they breaking up etc? :wtf:

I have hope in the future. They will ride into the sunset and live happily ever after. I've decided to keep the faith and stay away from spoilers from the new episode. They make me too sad and worried about what may or may not happen.

It'll be interesting to see the discussion after the episode airs...10 days away!!!

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

bengali13 seattle is correct, on the data, it's down at the bottom on our "news" I don't know as well, how reputable this guy is, and I didn't see where Jorja, herself said it, so to me it's all inuendos, rumors and gossip:( and nothing form the big honch either Carol, so time will tell.. but hopefully something will come out in "Grissom Divine Comedy" to keep this going:thumbsup:and [​IMG] idahomom new baby.. how wonderful:thumbsup:

THE PERFECT COUPLE[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 24, 2008
  6. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

hello, hello. i see a whole lotta spoilers. it's been a long time since there were any, and even though i'm spoiler-free (like always), it makes me happy there is something to be excited about.

i heard there is a very hot promo pic of Grissom, but i haven't seen it either. although i have to admit i know almost exactly what's on it. let's say that i have friends who like to tease and make me crack my spoiler-free shell. but this is already a tradition.

right sarah? sarah? you there anywhere? :p

7. Desertwind

8. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

I'm wondering what the snippet "but Bonnie B. guest stars as a woman from Grissom's past" is all about. She plays the DA who gets Grissom out of sickbed and into court, sure.
    But what's the significance (if any?) of the "woman from his past" part?
    Probably only that he has been in court in cases of her before, right?

9. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

Rambo answered my friend.
    "I am a co-writer on episode 815. Listen closely to the final scene --
    more than that I can't say.
    Hope you enjoy the episode.
    Sincerely yours,
    David Rambo"

[​IMG]

10. zappy

zappy Hit and Run

What is epi 15 called

11. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

12. Desertwind

Thank's seahawk HMMM, interesting, so that's 8x15, were starting back with 12, so that means it goes till 8x18.. right? 6 more and than summer re-runs..again:evil:

[​IMG][​IMG]

13. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I'm wondering if at the end of episode 15 we'll get a phone call or maybe just even Jorja's voice in the background saying "Gil" or something. That would be a kicker, hearing her voice and then watching the screen go black. :) Maybe that's what they mean when they say we won't "see" her this season?

14. Desertwind

Gosh that would be so great, and awesome, I hope your right, and I'm going to e-mail Rambo, and that Ausiello, and ask what the H is going on, and will they'll always love each other and always be together , after 9 years, me think's and , Grissom is certainly not a flaky type man, it took him eons to make his "lets get married" cute delivery, I highly doubt he'll run off with anybody else, nor be interested in any other woman...ever... they are "soul mates" regardless what others may say or think, and I got sent a fan-fiction, about the night he spent with LH, and it says, he was telling her about his Sara, and how they'll be married, and she congratulated him..soo

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 27, 2008
  15. zappy

zappy Hit and Run

I think there are only 17 epis
    16&17 are a 2 part season final called Bottom of the Barrel

Last edited: Mar 27, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.