The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #18

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

I agree with you on the name thing love_fan. If they had a commitment ceremony they would both change their names to Sanders-Stokes. Instead of picking one name. Thats what I wanna do if I ever get married just combine my and my partners name. Also with the combining of their names both their names get pasted on when they have kids. Awww Nick/Greggo babies. All I know about the new episodes is that there will be six more and there has bin mention of the boys working together. But thats all I know. Which I hope does happen alot cause more hot boy interaction makes me a happy camper. Check the spoiler tread it will have more information about it.

Thanks Wojo! CSI_Kat made it for me as well as my icon.

2. csi_kristen

csi_kristen Hit and Run

I think the chances of seeing them together is big, since they've had a few cases together in recent episodes, season 8 seemed to be in our favor for A La Cart and Goodbye and Good Luck.
    As for CSI: Magazine, if/when there is a new issue, I think there'll be more room for Eric Szmanda, now that Jorja left. <-- :( But I was surprised to only see 2 pictures of him in it, if there isn't an interview, I think they should have had a 6 foot lifesize poster of him. :drool:
    And thanks for the welcome/letting me know about the minimum, Wojo.

3. csi_kristen

csi_kristen Hit and Run

Ignore this, sorry.

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

To those who celebrate it HAPPY EASTER!

[​IMG]

Three things I know about the rest of this season 1) so far the boys have at least one scene together going over evidence with Grissom 2) Sara will NOT be back this season, I'm glad because I think its too soon and 3) I hear the finale will be a two parter

If I discover any more spoilers involving our guys I will pass them along. So far this has been a great season for us 'Love' fans, lets just hope the momentum continues and we get to see more Nick & Greg moments.

5. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

I hope soo too. What did u think about Nick's interview? I am so glad they cut out the scene of Nick & Catherine making out.

Extraxt from the article:

"but the dictomy was weird so they ended up cutting it out. At the time I think they thought I had too much of a boyish quality"

boyish quality?

Does that mean:

a) Nick was not man enough or old enough for Catherine.

or

b) its like saying somone who loves books is very bookish. so someone who is boyish likes ...(fill in the blanks).

I personally hope its (b). But I know its too much of a stretch.

6. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Hello all, sorry for no posting recently...

Boyish qualities eh?

Well maybe there is all together another reason why they decided to cut the Nick and Catherine kiss. I read somewhere that a producer (correct me if im wrong), said that it didnt look right.

Hmmm I wonder why? :guffaw:

Yes the fort is becoming a scant place of late... Wonder why that is??

Going back to the discussion previously regarding names... Well im my opinon the fact that it sounds better especially when either anserws the phone... "Sanders Stokes residence"

Vibrators out of the dishwasher? Damn which episode is that from?

I mean first that one lol, and then the "No, no not me... I'm Good" stumble from Nick in the episode titled "Bull"

Wojo- loved ya Easter pic.

7. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

'Swap Meet' season five I think. I have a cap from the episode of Grissom holding a vibrator makes me cackle. :guffaw:Maybe Nicky means No i'm good cause he is already educated on the dildo. Nicky always seems to blush when ever sex is mentioned. While Greggo seems very cool about it all the time. Still makes me laugh in the 'very first episode when Nick and Greg have the conversation about nipples. Anywho, yeah 'Sanders-Stokes residence' has a nice ring to it. As for the scantness of the posting, everyone seems to be just really busy lately. Also we slowly run out of THE LOVE topics to talk about with the strike. But that will all be remedied next week. Woot woot.

8. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Since you all are discussing the CSI Magazine article I thought those of you who haven't seen it would like to see some scans of it that I have. :D

CSI Magazine #1
    CSI Magazine #2
    CSI Magazine #3
    CSI Magazine #4

If you click on the little thingy in the bottom corner it blows them up just enough to be able to read them.

Susan

9. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Hmmm...me too... ;)

Maybe it didn't feel right because Nick always seems very clueless about women and scared of boobies:

[​IMG]

Or because Nick has said he's an ass man. Btw, I recently saw actor Neil Patrick Harris at the Macy's Parade and he said he's "an ass man" . No doubt about it, Neil is openly gay ;):

[​IMG]

Definitely, Nick is an ass man and he proved it!

[​IMG]

Maybe because he enjoys touching Greg so much:

[​IMG]

Or maybe it's because of THIS ;):

[​IMG]

Or THIS :devil::

[​IMG]

No wonder why it didn't look right and why Nick is the slashiest character on CSI...:lol:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2008
  10. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

Wow... what happened to this place? I'm gone for a couple of months and all of a sudden the Fort is slowly disintegrating? XD Darn strike!

So, are you guys gonna watch the new eps? I'm still holding out some hope for our boys. From what I've read in the spoilers page, it looks like they're going to have at least a couple more cases together. Subtext is key, remember that. :p

Good seein' y'all again! *hugs all around*

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I am looking forward to the new episodes, maybe they will breath some life back into the Fort, although I think we've been doing pretty well considering. I agree that Nick is very slashy. He seems so clueless sometimes when It comes to women.

A few examples:

Nick doesn't seem to know the difference between a male or female skeleton, shouldn't he if he's a CSI?

from Who are you
    Grissom: "For a ladies man you don't know much about bone structure."
    Nick: "I know all I need to know" I bet he does!!

Catherine and Warrick are discussing mail order brides in Nesting dolls and Catherien mentions that two people couldn't communicate if they speak different languages.

Warrick: "That's the best part"
    Nick: "Best part of what?" Nick is so clueless!! I think its cute though.

12. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Hey you all...

Regarding the fort it has slowed down a little, but people are still posting... Just that some people are maybe more lurkers than active lovetts.

Yes i totally agree with Wojo- Nick is such a clutze when it comes to women. Now consindering he came from a big family- what he's like the last of what seven... Not all of his siblings could've been boys.... Were they??? Has it actuarly been confirmed that Nicky does have sisters?

I personally thought that he does have sisters- or maybe its just the tonns of fannon stories i've read over my short time as a love fan. I really thought though, that Nick does have sisters.

Lets say he does- then boy he is very very clueless when it comes to the female of the speices. Even for his pesonar as a ladies man... Please...

Seabird-

Thanks for the visual reminders. The first one is classic- its as if Nick picked it up and said Gross what is that... Unless there was like something disgusting on it, like a fungal infection, or hmm snails lol.. See what I'm getting at.

He still had a mother- so unless she hid all of her clothes- he should be at least used to the odd bra or two.

Ahhh but remember that Neil Patrick Harris is a real man who is gay... :censored:
    Nick stokes is a character that is gay... and thats all im saying on that lol.

:guffaw: :angel:

See the last picture- which can be seen as like just tom foolery between two close friends. For example Greg got to Grissom first. Clearly he was aware of Nick's stare... I mean you would be right?.... And its as if Greg was saying... Yay for me...

Nick on the other hand might've been thinking- Smart alec!

However, the truth is yes they was thinking that but wow that last picture leaks of sexual tension. Also remember what CM said that the closest thing to sex on CSI is the stare- ok she was talking about Grissom and Sara but HELLO!!!

See Greg on the other hand is soo used to being around women and look at when he picked up that underwear that had SXE and he showed it to Nick. Did Greg pull a face- like he touched something disgusting and revolting... No he didnt.

I mean this season may have been short lived, but dear me this season IS the season of more Nick and Greg together, and funnily enough more Catherine and Warrick.

I'm sorry that Jorja fox left- but not sorry that GSR isnt on our screens anymore.

Has anyone else also noticed, that since the begining of season 8, Grissom has taken less of a front role. I was watching one episode where Grissom and Nick was investigating a crime where there was fake gold - about a "gold mine" and bats poo? Well Grissom clearly went out on the field. As the lead and the supervisor you dont have to do that.

Funny also that Nicky has how many times now- three of four- even had the line that opens the episode before the credits. Once, if memory serves correct even when Grissom was there, Nick took the line.

I watch CSI far too much lol.

But gotta love Nick and Greg... (and George and Eric for letting their characters have such great personalities and dare i say chemistry?)

13. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Hello dearies!!!!!!!!!!!

How are you all!? We have new people? SWEET!!

GUESS WHAT? I was promoted to Admin on the Wiki! I also a few new mods and we're pimping it out to be bigger and better for the re-premiere of CSI! Which is just over 2 weeks away! AH!!!

MsCatherineBrown, I TOTALLY spaced on you banner!!! I kept asking my sister, "Isn't there something I'm supposed to be doing?" HAHA! I'm doing that right now!

Stacy, Nicole has some new ideas for a new RPG! I don't think she emailed you about it yet... I'll tell her to tonight!

My dad keeps watching CSI and when I walk by, I always name the episode. Is it wrong that I guess the episode faster when it's a good Love episode?? lol

I'll be back with the banner! :)

14. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

*raises hand* that would be me! I'm sorry Ive been busy as of late in other threads making banners, and icons soo I've neglected the fort! :( Sorry again!!

I've noticed that too alot more as of lately...I can't recall the name of the episode you're talking about but I do remember watching it!

^A hint that Nick may take Grissom's place sometime in the near future I suppose?!

and I've had CSI withdrawal :lol: I can't remember the last time I watch a repeat or an episode

Ofcourse the real life friendship of the actors shows on the show and they are really able to let their personalities shine through their characters!!

I've been doing the same thing when my borthers watching an eppy and I tend to guess "The Love" ones faster! :lol: but there's absoloutely nothing wrong with that!

HAHA! dispite watching "Bull" this past week the entire eppy is a blur to me my sister kept coming and I got distracted and missed all the best parts I think I have it recorded so I watch it again and let ya'll know what I think!

Last edited: Mar 25, 2008
  15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

According to the CSI Companion and The Ultimate CSI books, Nick is the youngest of 7 children but neither say the sexes of those siblings. On an episode of CSI he did mention a brother but I can't recall if he mentioned sisters. I know that most fanfics write Nick as having many sisters.

Congratulations on being promoted to Admin Twins!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.