Gil<3Cath #28: Love Is Sharing Water, Glasses and Everything

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Sep 27, 2007.

?

Pick your favorite titles for the next Gil<3Cath thread!

1. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--He Shares His Apartment with Her

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Share Apartments

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Seek and Ye Shall Find

1 vote(s)
    3.1%
  4. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Can't Stand Being Apart

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--It's Always There

2 vote(s)
    6.3%
  6. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Simmering, Brewing and Loving

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Can't Help Themselves

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Sexing Up the City of Sin

11 vote(s)
    34.4%
  9. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

18 vote(s)
    56.3%
  1. 27dayz

27dayz Police Officer

Re: Gil<3Cath #28: Love Is Sharing Water, Glasses and Everything

Those pics. I wanted to jump grissom when I saw him in the suit lol. I have a theory on why he is in the suit, but I think everyone who has seen the pics is thinkin the same way. But once again we're gonna get GSR with the only Cath/Gil scene we've had in years. It might be like Burden of Proof, but I have a sinking feeling that I'm probably gonna still like Burden of Proof more.

For those of you who have facebook, add the 'addicted to CSI' application. There's an article that a fan posted about GDC and it pretty much summarizes the play that the writers based it the ep on. Its interesting and I thought that some people might like to read it.

Now with these new pics I think I kinda know which character is gonna play what role. I knew I was right when I said that Cath would be the good friend to help him through.

2. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

The play? As in Dante's Divine Comedy? The epic? Wonder if it'll have the three divisions like...Inferno, Purgatorio, Paradiso.

That would be pretty cool. Paradiso being the part with Catherine? Hahahah. One can hope, right?

3. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ Oh I think I like that idea very much, and of course I'd love to see them being close friends again. :) That being said, I think I need to re-read Dante's Divine Comedy. It's been too long lol.

4. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Oh wow, that sounds good. Pity that I have no idea what Dante's Divine Comedy is all about... :lol: Care to enlighten me? I really love that we are going to get some good scenes out of it. *Fingers crossed* I also hope that we aren't going to have GSR shoved down our throats the whole time...

5. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Ooh, I definitely had the Addicted to CSI application, and was even an officer! I read most of the articles, and I think I know about the one GC related article that was mentioned.

I'd just like to let y'all (haha) know that the newest promo pic w/ Gil and Cath is set as my background, and everytime I look at it, my hopes rise for possible GCness in the next upcoming eps. I definitely don't expect any romance to happen between them on teh show (leave that to the real writers, us), but yes, friendship would be most welcome. :]

6. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

^ Yup, I agree. It's my background too, I edited it a little bit though, there is now a heart between Gil and Cath. :lol: *Wishful thinking on my behalf, I supose.* I can't wait for this ep, we get in 16 days. *Steph goes mad.* I'm sooooo excited!!! :D

7. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Screenshots! I want screenshots! :lol: Honestly, I'm not sure I'll watch the full episode because well, I guess I'm just pessimistic about the whole Cath-and-Gil-sharing-a-scene thing. I mean yeah, it's definitely good to see them sharing scenes, but I can't help having bad thoughts about what they're going to talk in those scenes lol. I think I'll wait for everyone's review and decide whether to watch the episode or just clips.

Still, they look extremely hawt in those pics. :)

8. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Yeah, based on what their conversation is going to be about...that'll suck. That's kind of a downfall, but at least they're sharing scenes and talking to each other. Just the fact that she's the one that goes to his house and not somebody else is a good thing in my book....I just hope the scene's as good as the pics look.:lol: I want to see some new promotional pics.

I don't mean to get away from what we're talking about here with the upcoming episodes, but I was just wondering....has there ever been a magazine interview with both Billy & Marg talking about each other? I mean I know there's been a lot that's had pictures or interviews (with one or the other), but has there been one with just those two together? I can't remember if there has.

9. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ Hmmm I have never read a magazine interview with the both of them, and I doubt there is one. Most interviewers interview one person at a time, don't they? They have been interviewed together by ET, though. Everyone knows what happened in those interviews. :D Anyway, I think it would be great if they can do a magazine interview together although it doesn't seem very possible. :)

10. CSI_Fan_Forever

CSI_Fan_Forever Lab Technician

ahh so much purejoy love going on in here! :) just the way i like it.

great promo pictures, thanks so much for sharing. lets just say i am excited, but at the same time i dont want to get my hopes up, cause they are always crushed by GSR.

love the video with marg in the jail cell. shes so cute! thanks for posting it!

11. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Yeah, I knew about the ET interviews....I mean who doesn't?! Those are historical for us Purejoy fans. I wish they would do one together...oh the things they could come up with to talk about.:lol:

12. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

I was just thinking the same thing about the magazines, except...anyone remember the cover of some technology magazine with just the two of them? Is it just the photoshoot that has the two of them in it or did that magazine have some sort of interview with the two of them? Just wondering, because I just remember the cover.

ET interviews with our favourite pair need no words. >.<

And about the upcoming episode. Although it is almost certain that GSR will come up somewhere in the discussion, I'm not sure that will take away from the beauty of our moment. We'll probably see him confiding in her; something like the scene from Still Life and Catherine just listening. I just like the fact that she's in his house. :) GO FANFIC GO. lol

13. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

i am still hoping for cath to bitchslap him for being hypocritical :lol: Especially all those times he got on her case for ethics. I am sure Grissom would like it :thumbsup: Or at least point it out! It makes me cringe seeing Cath all super supportive of it...and it seems like Marg isn't too impressed either. But that is just my impression. At least they are in his apartment...hopefully when he is in his robe. Ooo lala, that is fanfic fantastic.

14. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

The whole picture sequence is just fanfic in motion :D

I bet Cath as fun going through Gil's apartment!

15. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Yeah, I agree...it'll just be good to see them together and him opening up and talking to her. I think it'll be a sweet moment.:angel:
    :lol:Agreed.....Cath does need to slap him and knock some sense into him cause it would be enjoyable on both ends and they would both benefit from it.:devil: I've noticed Marg hasn't said much about it...in fact I don't recall her ever saying ANYTHING in the matter. That's our Marg lol!
    Oh you know she does....I bet she knows where everything is and where everything goes:devil:...did that just sound dirty? lol