Eric/Calleigh #28: Soon To Become A Major Religion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by somethingsdont, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil: I sooooooo agree!

I'm getting excited too about tommorrow nights episode. But what I do when I get too excited, I just start thinking the worst possible things to happen, so then I wont be disappointed.

BtwI know I asked this but I didnt really see a response~ Does anyone feel like having a little party on here in honor of the episodes returning and for the promos being what they are, real or not????

The epi. where Calleigh is in trouble, any thoughts if Eric may come to her rescue?? Forgive for not recalling the episode. I believe its Ambush??? Shoot me if its too soon to even think about that epi. A BIG WOOOOHOOO less than 24 hrs til new epi.!!!

2. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

:guffaw:You would make me REALLY happy if you incorporated that line into a story. (can I give you ff challenge using your own line?)

Gosh, you crack me up

3. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I agree with Jacks. Write a fanfic with that line! That would be so cool.

4. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Haha, Midnight, you crack me up dear.

Think we'll get any EC 'moments tonight? I'm not sure. I can see it in the next two, though, so I'm not being totally pessimistic.

In other news, I was browsing CSI Caps for, well, caps (!) and I came across this one. Now, I'm sure I'm not the only one with my head in the gutter but, for some reason 'looking for evidence' wasn't the first thing to pop into my head when I saw it.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 24, 2008
  5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

hi guys!! :)

really excited about getting a new episode tonight, yay!! :thumbsup:

So I just wanted to share with you Emily Procter's interview today on Early CBS News, there's a slight mention about the triangle. Emphasis on slight... But anyways, it's Emily so she's always great to watch. Enjoy! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14dW0Co8NfU

6. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

Wahahahaha! Great pic, Jodie!

I have to work tonight! I have to watch it on the internet. And I missed Emily on Regis and Kelly this morning! Somebody please put it on youtube or something :(

7. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I am soooooooo excited!! :D 8 hrs 12 mins to go here in NY!!! WooooHoooo :D

Eric is there when Cal gets "rescued" She actually does most of the rescuing herself!! Basically the guy leads her at gun point to a private illegal poker party and the people sitting around the table playing are the team. When the guy notices that they are cops and not poker players he falters a little and it gives Cal time to get the gun away from him.

8. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Aww, yay for Eric being there! That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. :D Now I just need an EC hug. Because, aw. :D And double yay for Calleigh getting to for the most part rescue herself! I wouldn't expect anything else from Calleigh, and I'm so glad (and relieved) that the writers seem to see that too. :D

Eep! I'm way too excited about tonight! :lol: I'm glad I don't have to be up early tomorrow, because I don't think I'll ever get to sleep tonight, lol.

And Calleigh's bumper sticker, Caro? :lol: I love it! And we all know it's so true, too... ;) :devil:

9. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

10. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I'm guessing Emily didn't say anything interesting in the interviews? And if she did, why aren't we talking about it for the benefit of the people who can't see videos (moi)?

11. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Yes boss. You want a link to that as well? Coffee with that? *gets out note book*:lol: As you can see, I'm very excited for tonight.

She said, basically, that everyone was sick in set while filming this. She was especially unwell (high fever) in the scene posted a second ago and that she loves the triangle but she doesn't know if it will be resolved by the end of this season. But she does like having the attention of both men. And I really can't blame her.

And not much else haha. But Emily's fun to watch.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2008
  12. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Damn, I was really hoping for the daydream.

13. Leela

Leela Pathologist

On The Early Show she talked about:
    - how she just did a fantastic weather report for NC
    - that she got a decorating job during her 'hiatus'
    - that everyone on the set had the flu during filming "You may now kill the bride" and she herself had a 102° fever while shooting the ^ scene
    - (jokingly) that she doesn't want the triangle resolved because she loves having two men
    It was funny, but nothing new...

On Regis & Kelly she talked about the fact that a lot of people don't like her voice and complain about it (Hello?! Stupid?). Anyway, she seems really self-conscious about that and says that she can't and won't do anything about it.... Source!
    But hey, how stupid/bored/ignorant does one have to be to actually write in and complain about such a thing?
    I think her voice is the cutest thing ever!

Nice! ""If you tell anyone I did this, I'll kill you!"
    I mean, that's LOVE the Calleigh Duquesne way!

14. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

I was just going to say the same thing! And look at Eric's face as she puts it on. Aww, made my heart go all squishy.

I like her with Reigs and Kelly, always brings a smile to my face.

And how insulting? An accent's an accent.

15. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Aww, Eric was totally distracted through the entire scene. How cute is that? *squeals* He totally wants to marry her. :D Script and actual writing aside, does anybody else think Calleigh knew exactly what she was doing when she put that veil on? What purpose could she possibly have had in putting it on? I don't see why her actually wearing it is relevant, unless she totally wanted to turn Eric into a puddle of goo in front of her, heh. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.