The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Calihan, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

Dean
    I'm sorry. I love you with all my heart, every last beat of it, but if you're not going to make the move, then I'm going to move on. I'll still love you, and if you want me I'm always yours, but for now its going to even more of a secret. He asked, I said yes, and I'm so sorry. He's my best friend, and I care about him, and even though I love you, your distance and inability to commit to me have made me turn from you for now. When you want me, just tell me, because I'll always come back to you.
    I love you.
    M

2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

To ____: Haaiii, I kind of like you a lot. Too bad I can't tell you that and you don't feel the same way. Well, I don't know that for sure but I really, highly doubt you do. You make me laugh so much and you're so nice.

To the dumbfuck who threw the puppy off the cliff: Honestly, are you even a human? How can you do that and then laugh about it afterwards? If I ever got to meet you...

To _______: No.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2008
  3. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

To snow- I can't believe it snowed in the middle of March hehe, we even got enough to build a snowman this year. But now it's already gone, I wanted to play in it some more :( Haha I'm such a child.

To contact lenses- Yay, there not as hard to put in as I thought they'd be :)

To homework- Haha I finished it all, and now I don't have college for two weeks so no more work for meeeee :)

To my sister- Please don't leave the window open when I've got wet hair and its snowing outside, i was sooo cold and you just laughed *mean*

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

To ____: Wtf? Why did you ban them? It's not their fault. They just posted it. You should ban the person who wrote it. You're just being childish. And I know if I wrote that on the site you'd ban me too because I'm not taking your side. Well, it's stupid. Everyone wants to complain but they're scared you're going to ban them. I love her. She's awesome, she doesn't deserve to get banned. I seriously hope you re-think what you did because it was really, really stupid.

(Not talkcsi)

5. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To boyfriend: I cannot believe you actually walked home. It's a half hour away from here. You're sometimes an idiot. I want sleep, I am sleep deprived, but I have to figure out everything that's going on tomorrow, so noooo I can't sleep. Bah ! Walk faster ! I want to go to sleep !

To my roommate: STFU! I will clean the house tomorrow if I have time. I do have a life, and job now, thank you very much ! :D So you can't be like "I'm not going to feed you this month if you don't clean" I can feed myself, pay my own bills and pay my rent ! So bah !

To a friend: One glass of vodka...doesn't make me an alocholic. Normal people occasionaly have a drink. So shut up.

To my other roommate: WTF is a grope fest ? Well, whatever that is, yes, I did enjoy it ! Kissing is fun ! Mah !

6. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

D.: Honestly, you could at least have mailed be by now. I don't expect a phone call cuz it's really expensive from England to Germany but I'm quite sure that you have internet over there, so why don't you just write a mail? I don't think I'm asking too much, it's my birthday, dammit! Maybe you're not missing me as much as I miss you, I don't know, but dammit I've been waiting ever since midnight!! Still, miss you...

C.: Thanks for calling, wasn't expecting that, haven't seen you in a while but I'm glad that we became friends.

Horse: Thanks for that wonderful ride in the snow, just you and me, thanks for never disappointing me when people do. Love you.

Self: Accept the fact that birthdays were much more fun when you were young.

7. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

To Snow: I know its March and really shouldnt be snowing but can you decided if you're going to settle or not... you keep stop starting and well if you're gonna snow i want it proper even if i dont go out in it.

To Myself: Yes the prototype is finished i know there is stuff to add but get on with the stupid write up!! it needs to be done. And stop thinking about what others have done or if they are stealing your ideas just say no.

8. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

To myself: HAHA! Wow, omfg. Epic fail, much? I couldn't have just said 'hi' could I? lmfao, I have to be like 'D:' and practically run away. He said something like... yesterday. So why couldn't you have said something? I hate being shy. Blah.

To _________: Can you have my lunch more often? Thanks. =]

To _____: You seem really nice. Sorry I haven't talked to you a lot. I feel bad since you're new and all. I'll try to talk to you more. :)

To the song I'm listening to: I love you but I hate you because you remind me of him and then I get butterflies in my stomach and ultimately feel sick. :/

To myself again: You're such a mess right now. :lol:

9. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To him: & to stand there, and watch not only your love walk away but the best week of your life leave you behind, makes you never want to smile again. it brings hot tears to your eyes that hit your cold cheeks. and to be in your arms for the last time, kiss you, hug you, be with you for the last time for twenty days, almost kills you. this truly was the most amazing week i have ever had. so much happened, not a minute of it i regret. i couldntve asked for it to be better. and our cute little wrestling matches, movies we saw, the food we made together, shopping,our tickle fights, and even washing twinkes, was amazing with you. i never realized how happy you make me. its only 20 days, three weeks, ill just work my ass off or something so i can forget about how long away it is. but it still hurts, to know, you cant hold me, kiss me, be with me for 20 days. i love you.

10. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

to internet: it can't be so damn difficult to find a hotel in Short Hills, NJ!! Besides the Hilton! Something thats not too expensive, goddammit! We can't afford 150 $ for one night, that's riddiculous! C'mon! We don't wanna stay in a tent! Why are hotels so much more expensive than in Germany??
    to D.: 1.5 weeks to go... Miss you so much, can't tell you how happy you made me with that stupid pic *lol*

to EVERYONE: If you know a cheap hotel in Short Hills, New Jersey, PLEASE mail me ASAP!! I'm fed up with internet search!

11. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

To the new Menards in town: Seriously paint on one side of the store, brushes in the middle, and the tiles I need on the other?! I've only got one good hand at the moment because of that rouge box cutter at work, so trying to balance all that stuff across a huge store is quite diffucult. Not to mention I didn't see any of those handy baskets...arg! Next time I'm going across the road to Wal-Mart...atleast they have baskets or people who are willing to help those with an ovbious bandage on their hand.

to laptop: Arg why do you hate me?! Since you decided to mess up I've become rather bored and have to use mom's computer. Oo Vista sucks numerous things and really needs to be kicked in it's face. I really hope Tim can fix you or have a nice out come with tech support. Otherwise I'm really going to have an issue.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2008
  12. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

To my ISP: I hate you. I don't even know why I pay the bill every month when clearly half that paid time is downtime!! Seriously, I've sent you a gazillion letters of complaint and you STILL can't get your head out of whatever hole it's in and up your damn service! It doesn't help that the list of ISPs in this is country is minisculy low! I GRR to you!

To PhotoBucket: Thank you for working! I was getting tired of you not working. So yes, thank you very very much.

To the people in that room who deviced the fantastic new protocol for diplomats: I love you all. I seriously do. Granted I wish the "per posting" rule was converted to a "per year" rule, it's still lovely and I'll take what I can get.

13. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

To Spring Break - Grr, why must you come to an end? I enjoyed these two weeks, but why can't you be longer? Maybe a month or... five? :lol:

To interim report - Quit haunting me. Just go get rid of yourself. I know I'm missing stuff, but it's not like I can hand them in any more. So stop hovering over me.

To MP3 player - Where the hell are you? I need my music, dammit!

14. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

To ____: I'm sure you do. That was pervy. xD But it's okay because you're hilarious and super nice. And uhm, thanks for the compliment. :) But it's not true.

To my mom: I don't want those leftovers. They're gross and everytime we have that you make me eat it for days after since there's so much. I'm ordering pizza.

To Britney Spears: I might not like you, but I kind of love your music. :p Even though you can tell it's pretty computerized. Everyone has to listen to pop every once and a while.

15. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

To who ever the heck just hung up on me: I'm calling to see when I come in for work and you just plain hang up o_O If that's how it's going to be, I might just not show up tomorrow!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.