Carmine Giovinazzo

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, Mar 18, 2008.

1. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Great interview Top! And on a personal note I have to add that I really appreciate that, despite your obvious feelings about certain aspects of Danny's character, you took the time to ask the things that would answer a lot of questions of all fans. :)

That part had me grinning - That was a very diplomatic answer; as if TPTB listen to us, and even if they do, who should they listen to when all our hopes and wishes are so different. I vote for the continuation of D/L, but I think (and hope) there still a long way from having a child :eek:

Txs to his enthusiasm, I am now really looking forward to the continuation of the season, it sounds like a lot will be happening the coming weeks and I'm curious how everything will play out.

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I'd say her feelings about some stuff may be obvious on the board, perhaps, but not in the interview itself.

3. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ That's what I meant and what I appreciated so much :cool:

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Thanks guys! :D It's awesome that this interview has gotten so much response, and I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. :cool: It was definitely a fun one to do, and Carmine really does always have such great things to say about his character.

Kimmy pointed me that way. That was pretty cool!

Yeah, that was interesting and I kind of wondered, given the album title, what his personal feelings were on celeb worship and people's fixation with celebrities.

I think that's more believable and realistic than that Quinn would catch them playing footsie in the lab. If there's tension, she could easily pick up on them being more than co-workers and be concerned with their ability to be professional about their relationship--or its end, if it goes that way

Probably not, though I'm really grateful and impressed it's carried on as long as it has, and that it doesn't seem like it's going to be totally dismissed after three episodes. Danny's guilt is obviously pretty unremitting, and it will be interesting to see him have to come to terms with that (rather than just forgetting it conveniently after three episodes).

As for Rikki, I imagine she's the one Danny has the "intimate moment" with, and I'm wondering if it's just a connection or a kiss or actually sex.

Exactly. Flack does tend to let the sarcasm drop when he's with Danny. He takes his time to be there for Danny, like in "Heroes" or "Comes Around." Even in "On the Job," when he was trying to get Danny not to go to IAB, he was trying to console him emotionally.

Good point--it's not cheating if Danny and Lindsay aren't actually together. With both Anna and Carmine saying they don't know if they are, that does put it in a grey area.

5. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

Top, me heart you! :)

This interview was amazing! Lots of sugar coated thank you!

PS. Didn't thought I could heart Carmine more than I already did, but I do. He's fu**ing brilliant! :lol:

6. CSI_DannyFan

CSI_DannyFan Victim

Wow.That was a wonderful interview.Loved hearing his thoughts on everything.Hopefully nothing will happen with Danny and Rikki.Thanks for sharing.:thumbsup:

7. Top41

Glad you guys liked it! :cool: I'm curious to see what that whole "intimate" moment thing is, and what's going to happen with Rikki. I'm glad that she's being brought back, and I'm curious to see what will happen with that. But who knows--the intimate moment could be with Rikki, Lindsay or who knows who else. It will be interesting to see! Carmine definitely did his job in getting us curious about what's coming for the rest of the season. :lol:

8. montana2008

montana2008 Victim

I hope things continue with Lindsey!

9. Top41

It sounds like we're going to find out a lot in 416, the next episode coming up. Hopefully that will make it clear one way or another what's going on with Danny and Lindsay.

10. Carmine_lover

Carmine_lover Witness

I loved this interview so mutch,i always do loves carmine his interview,but this more then else it's bigger,and i'm really curious about the next episode,
    i can not wait to read or see carmine's next interview.

11. Top41

Glad you liked it! I'm very curious about the next episode, too. I'm glad they've done so much with Danny this season.