Season 8: Spoiler Picture Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Aug 13, 2007.

1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Thanks Shane for that pic. I love the promo pics because they always have Catherine (usually Cath and Gil) in them. :thumbsup:

PS kaylyne << it snowed here too on the first full day of spring :wtf:

2. CSI_Fan_Forever

CSI_Fan_Forever Lab Technician

yay for the promo of gil and cath! .. hope that means we will have a couple scenes between these two. :)

3. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Hooray! These promo pics are awesome! Glad to see TPTB haven't forgotten C & G as partners! I made the pic my background. Thanks, guys!

4. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Wow, I've been sick for two days and so much new info! :) Thanks desertwind and NicknGrissom for the correction on my signature. I totally know that it was said in A La Cart, so I must have been pretty tired when my typed in my signature! :lol:

Anyway, the pics looks awesome and are making me more excited for the new episodes! :)

5. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Again, thanks for posting the pics.

I am in agreement with everyone, I like that Cath is in Grissom's apartment. I always liked their friendship and how she can get under his skin. :lol:
    It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it.

I love the scene in The Crossdressing Carp where Catherine says: "Do I know what turns you on or what? The look Griss gives here. Priceless! :guffaw:

Though I think George is hot and well Billy doesn't really do anything for me, I do love that pic of him with suit. He does look good in it. ;) But I love Billy, I think he's a great actor and he's coming to Chicago to do Dublin Carol and I'm going to try to get tickets to see it.

I can't wait for April 3rd. 2 more weeks! 2 more weeks! :)

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Forgiven, like nobody has ever made a mistake:rolleyes:, and on Cath and Gil in his apt. and it sure doesn't look like the sterile apt. that Cath visited him in when he was off the case and having a headache, so I surmise it's Grissoms and Sara's spot, and they will be talking about her, [the pic.] Cath did say in the 'KILL" ep. "go after her" so she probably wants some resolution from his lips on what's going on with GSR. They've been co-workers/friends of sort, for 8 years..and Sara was her friend and co-worker as well:)

7. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

[​IMG]

Credit: WPAP

8. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

x6 HQ new photos for A Thousand Days on Earth. You can find them on my site right here.

Photos consist of Grissom, Hodges/Wendy, and Grissom/Hodges/Wendy. :)

9. misshelgenberger

misshelgenberger Rookie

I cannot wait for season 8 to start up again, i'm having withdrawel symptoms.

10. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Thanks for the pics Shane and Erica (just noticed'em, lol). The last one Shane posted is gorgeous :) I miss CSI.

11. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Thanks Alex :thumbsup: for the info on Grissom's apartment.
    Oh, he has a mask given to him by .... LADY HEATHER << LOVE IT :D

12. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

CBS has put a new video on youtube. it's made from behind the scenes photos of all the CBS series, so all three CSI shows have pics in there.
    As I'm not sure if it's ok to link directly, you have to type in "CBS Dramas Return - Behind the Scenes Photo Montage" on youtube, then you'll find the clip.

For CSI Las Vegas, there are pictures at about 0:12, 0:28 (I'd love to be the guy with the tape measure...), 0:46 and 1:27.

13. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Thanks seahawk!

The video was pretty cool, although I'm surprised that there weren't more CSI pics. CBS ranks CSI as one of it's most popular shows and most of the pics they did show are all on set ones that we've seen. It would have been nice to see some of the cast interacting off camera.

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Here's an up close pic. of Gris & Sara from so long ago, when they were both in San Francisco, & so young, with the Golden Gate Bridge in the background, which Cath discovers, in his apt.:thumbsup:

EONS AGO

15. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

Shouldn't that be in the photo manip thread? ;)

Joking aside, it's nicely done.