Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away Either

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Helluin, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Re: Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away, Either

Greggo commando = :drool: Now that is a *cough* nice thought! :devil: Now - I think this is the perfect addition for this thread = :censored:. We may need it often in this thread! Now see Sue mentioned whipped cream as well.......hmmm greggo commando + whippped cream.....see what I mean??? :guffaw:

2. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Those smileys are awesome and I think the mods knew we needed that censored one in here and the drool one.

Ok for some reason I don't have smileys options, wtf?? WHere are they when you post? Did I do someting wrong?

Oh you gotta go advance to get :alienblush: :censored:

So I have a q's with st patty's day coming up. Now Greggo isn't irish, he's like norweigen or something, right Sara? But we don't know what Ryan is. I'd think WOlfe could be Irish...maybe it was McWolfe and he shortened it...wouldn't McWolfe be awesome...:guffaw: So anyways so far this season Ryan has wore a lot of green so I think he has some Irish in him and I think on st. patty's day he'd sport a shirt saying "kiss me i'm irish" and greg would be all tooo happy to do it!

3. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Yes Sue, Greg is Norweigen. And it's very true we have no idea on Ryan's background. Here that TPTB....we've love to hear something about that!!

He could be Irish, though on St Patty's day everyone is said to be Irish. The shirt work work amazingly, though I would have to join in and make sure that Greg had one as well. :censored: :evil:

4. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Whoa..Commando Greg?! :drool: McWolfe?! :guffaw: I think on St Patty's Day, we should all add a Mc to our names. McMouse, McTwiz... on second thought it sounds like something you'd buy at McDonald's.

I wonder what the boys would do on St Patty's day. Greg would no doubt drag Ryan out drinking green beer before going home and showing of the "Kiss Me, I'm Irish" boxers that he bought just for that day. :)

5. CSI_Kat

See I like the idea of them wearing kiss me I'm Irish clothes! That is hott! Though I wonld have a hard time controlling myself around either of them if they were wearing thoughs. The whole Mc thing is funny! Reminds me of McDreamy and McSteamy from Grey's.

6. FieldMouse

How about McCutie and McBooty! :guffaw:

And the great thing is that the titles are interchangeable..doesn't matter which is which!

7. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

:guffaw: You are so right Fieldmouse, those nicknames are very interchangeable.

The funny thing is I could see Ryan and Greg, playfully, arguing over who was going to get which name. Then of course there would be making up and all that jazz. :censored: :drool:

I'm really excited for new eps so that we can discuss how much of Ryan's clothing Greg will dislike. :lol: Or if either have had drastic changes to their hair.

8. CSI_Kat

hehehe - what great nicknames! I can see them arguing over this and Ryan saying - no way am I McBootie! :guffaw: Could you imagine their coworkers discovering those nicknames? Oh yes I am sure much fighting would happen as well as much make up :censored: action would happen. Especiallly if theu are wearing the kiss me boxers! :devil:

9. CSI_Kat

Um guys! Hello - anyone there?? :confused: Where did everyone go??? I am thinking that Greggo is in his kiss me I am Irish boxers with a shamrock hat on right now drinking his green beer. I am sure Ryan is desperately trying to get them off of him. Could result in some major :censored:. Did I mention how much I love that smiley???

10. FieldMouse

I'm here! I think they were probably out :beer:earlier, and those boxers are long gone by now. ;) Of course, now they're probably...:censored: (hey I haven't gotten to use that one yet!)

11. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I bet they had a good ole time out drinking down green beer and :beer: to what the night had in store for them when they got home! :censored:

I love the nick names too. I see RYan more of the McBooty and Greg as the Mcwildman and Both of them are Mchotties and McCutie's, with a touch of McGeekie!

Lets see next holiday, Easter, eh. I don't know how two grown men could get excited over Easter, except if they had a sweet tooth. :drool:

12. FieldMouse

I was in a department store today during my lunch hour, and walked past St Patty's clothes that they had on clearance. They had a row of several green silky boxers. Of course, we all know exactly where my mind went the second that I saw those. :devil:

13. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Oh I totally know where your mind was seeing those, same place mine would have been! :devil: I wonder if they made any of those st. Patty day's undies like the ones you showed me last night? I don't think you could fit "kiss me I'm Irish" on any of those. But yeah maybe a pair of sparkling green ones would work for them! :drool:

14. klj7678

klj7678 Dead on Arrival

I've been a fan of this ship for a while. Its my first/favorite crossover ship and I was just wondering how this ship actually came to be. Can somebody help me?

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

HAPPY EASTER to all!

HI there klj7678, Welcome to the thread and to the best ship ever!! :drool:

As for your q's it seems that the ship was formed back in season 3. I could be wrong about this, but this is how I found it. IN an interview Jonathan Togo mentioned how everyone thinks he and Eric look alike, I don't see it much. BUt anyways, he said they were going to give them a spin off show w/ them and call it nerds with badges. Well after that a site opened dedicated to them and bam the ship was formed. Now I could be wrong but that is how I found it... Just think how hot a spin of them would be :drool: and of course it would have to be on at 10 pm because it would be the hottest csi show ever and they would have to do a lot of :censored: when they put those two together. Just the thought makes me over dose on :drool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.