George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#23

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Mar 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I thought I was one already? :)

ETA Never mind, I'm a moron! :brickwall: I have someone on my staff named Jackie and it's a force of habit. I've done this a few times and always caught it. It was late and I was tired.

Ok no excuse, I'm really really really really sorry Jacquie. :(

Does this help?
    How about this?
    Maybe this
    I am really really sorry

All fixed!

Last edited: Mar 21, 2008
  2. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

3. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

Yoshi Has there ever been a theme that wasnt tasty??????

Hmmm...No!:drool:

4. Yoshi

5. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

6. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Ok my mind was totally in the gutter on this one. OK when isn't in the gutter when we are talking about Nick :devil:

stokesgirl of course all is forgotten :) I know my name is not spelled the usual way and after those pics how could I not forgive you :)

7. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Captain forgave me. I'm so happy! [​IMG] The funny thing is my staff member spells her first Jacqueline, so go figure. [​IMG]

Yoshi I'm glad you like the banner.

First batch, of course, I don't think anything's left though, hope no dupes:
    Working hard, as usual
    So handsome
    I think I could use one of those oranges I've been coughing since last night and it's driving me NUTS
    Yeah, I'll take this one
    In a yellow mood
    a little Open Nick too :drool:

8. Jacquie

stokesgirl I find your banner very distracting :D For some reason all I want to do is look at it :drool:. My real name is Jacqueline also but for some reason when my parents shortened my name they spelled it Jacquie. I can tell you I had real fun in school when teachers expected me to spell words correctly but they wouldn't spell my name correct :mad:I guess you could say I'm a little over sensitive to how my name is spelled even after all these years. If it is easier for you just shorten it to Captain:guffaw: but seriously if you want to shorten it to Jac that is fine with me :)

Some random pics on this quiet afternoon

just under 2 weeks until new Nick
    early Easter Chocolate
    nice looking scenery

9. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Oh, do I know how you feel, my first name may easy, Julia, but the last name. If anyone spells it, let alone pronounces it correctly, I'd fall over and die. It's very German and only German people can pronounce it. Of course, if people actually looked at the name and the letters they would probably pronounce it correctly or be very close.

And I like Jacquie, it's different. :) And I'm glad you like my banner too. I thought everyone would enjoy it. :drool:

Last batch:
    In a blue mood
    Cruisin along
    gotta love this scene
    who doesn’t like this side of Nicky
    or this angle, for that matter
    Blackflag Nicky hopes the kids aren’t still driving you nuts

ETA: I've edited this ad 3 times for typing mistakes! :wtf:

ETA 2: Now 4 times! :rolleyes:

10. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

11. Yoshi

Ahhh - the joys of spelling and pronunciation. My grandparents were German and Polish and my Mum was so hacked off at every mispronunciation and spelling of her name, that she gave me one of the dullest and most common about at the time :rolleyes:
    I was not to be outdone however as my first and last names are often spelled incorrectly and my surname in particular is always mispronounced. Can't win lol :D

As an aside - when talking about vests over here, this is usually the garment I have in mind.
    Wouldn't offer much protection but I wouldn't mind seeing Nick in one on a regular basis :p

12. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

My name's simple - Susan. When I was little I used to get really mad at anybody (mom, dad, grandmother) when they would call me by a nickname because it was Susan on the birth certificate. :lol: I finally let them call me Susie but it had to be spelled Suzi. :rolleyes: You could try my cousins - Meghan, Kelley, Brian, Dylan. I think that's why your's isn't really strange to me Jacquie.:)

Speedy, we finally e-mailed Victoria's teacher to find out when her Social Studies project(s) was due - Tuesday the 25th. Three weeks ago she got this list of projects each assigned a point value and she had to choose any that added up to 100 points. For the last 3 weeks she hasn't even been working on any! I've now spent Good Friday working on 5 projects about ancient Rome since she won't be here this weekend. :scream:

By the way our main problem with Victoria was that she was getting picked on at school so she was coming up with any symptom under the sun to make us think she was sick so she didn't have to go to school. Even my mother exploded at her on Wednesday telling her that she should be dead if she had all that! :scream:

Susan

13. Jacquie

Oh more joys of the names. My parents are Robert (Bob) and Margaret. My mom doesn't like Marg and she hated being called Maggie. Now here come the fun names for the children. Janice, Joanne, Jacqueline and Jeffrey. Janice would occasionally have her named spelled Janis, and Joanne would more than likely have her name spelled Jo-anne. Jeff has never had too mcuh trouble with his name though. Now it would have be easy for me if I was given a middle name but I didn't rate. Oh well such is life.

blackflag I hope you do well on you Social Studies project but aren't you a little old for doing school projects :D It sounds like you have a weekend away from the kids. Good for you :) I do hope that all goes well with Victoria though. I think it's a mixed blessing to say that I'm glad I only have 6 4-legged kids. School can be so hard on kids. I don't recall kids being bullied when I was in school. I'm sure it happened though.

Get Nick to stare down those bullies
    and some more Easter chocolate for all us Ward Girls

14. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I have one of those on my staff too :lol: and she spells her name that way. Small world! So now I want to spell Kelly: Kelley :rolleyes:

I don't really get upset if someone says my last name wrong, but at least look at it and try to say it. So many people put a "T" in it and there is no "T" in my last name. There's a "D" in it, but people, for someone reason, can't see it. So when I have to give my name and they ask for my last name, I just say "Ready? It's a long one and then I spell it out". Otherwise if I say the name first they just look at me with a blank stare. Or look at me like this :wtf:

I think I might know my typing problem today. I have been coughing [​IMG] and coughing [​IMG] and couging [​IMG] since last night. I can't stand it anymore. :scream:

And top of that, Mother Nature decided to dump 5-8 inches of snow on us today. Happy 2nd day of Spring! [​IMG]

I think I I need me some of this and a whole lot of this and while I'm at it a little chocolate would be nice too

15. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Ooooh, all these pics have me drooling, I'm going to bed *soonish* so I think I'll skip this theme and wait for the new ones... But I have snagged loads of pics. <3 Good choices Ladies. :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.