CSI: NY Season 4 Spoilers! Discussion in the Big Apple

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NOLAGRRL

NOLAGRRL Witness

It would be awesome if some of Sid's family showed up. I am interested in seeing Gerrard, not because I like him, but because I love to hate him and I think his presence lends some authenticity to the power struggles that happen in RL police work. A side note, I am also creeped out by the dead counselor at an elite school thing because I just got a job at an elite school as a counselor...oh well hopefully I won't get knocked off! :)

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

vegaslights said in the other thread that 419 is titled "Personal Foul." I wonder if that could refer to one of the CSIs as well as whatever case they're on. Could someone be about to mess up?

3. owlki

owlki Witness

I want to know!!!! I want to watch!!!! Why, oh, why is not April yet? :scream: I hate March!

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Oh God, if this turns out to be some kind of 'Oh noez, Danny slept with Rikki and now he and Lindsay are having a Rocky Relashunship' thing, I might scream. :brickwall:

Clearly, I'm hoping that my assumption is completely off. Maybe it'll be about someone other than Danny--Mac, perhaps? We know he's got some stuff coming up...

5. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ Or perhaps they suddenly remember Hawkes :eek:

6. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

*gasp! shock! horror!* :eek: Where do you come up with these crazy ideas?!

:lol:

7. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Yeah, I'd love to see that. Not that Gerrard's daughter isn't interesting, she might well be, and Gerrard's relationship to the lab and Mac is good to bring back up, but ever since Sid mentioned that a victim reminded him so much of his daughter I keep expecting her to show up at some point...

I can't wait to find out. It could be a really interesting storyline, obviously depending on what/who messes up...

I hadn't even thought of that until you mentioned it. :scream: Now I can't get it out of my head!!! I really hope it's something case related rather than relationship related. ;)

dutch_treat, remembering Hawkes would be awesome wouldn't it? I await the day...

8. owlki

owlki Witness

I don't quite know where to post it so I'm posting it here (mods, feel free to move it if necessary)...

There a small welcome back video at cbs.com that I found quite endearing... It's a shame Carmine isn't in it but we got Gary, Melina, Hill and Eddie and they are all looking good, although somehow it strikes me as old footage. Must be Eddie's hair...

LV and Miami folks are there too.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi_ny/video/

It's called Welcome Back CBS!

Last edited: Mar 23, 2008
  9. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Yep I think your right its old footage I am sure I saw this (or part of it ) a while back. I think it was used to launch CBS's new season a season or so back, so they have brought it out to relaunch now they are back. Its nice to see it again. I get to see Gary, Eddie and Mark Harmon...yum..*g* Thanks for posting the link.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2008
  10. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Haha, all this talk about Mac having a new love interest makes me think of him as being the new resident stud of the show. :lol:

Gerrard is back? And there's a daughter as well? Well, yay for continuity, I say! :lol: Carmen Argenziano made a great turn as Gerrard in Season 3, so I'm glad we get to see more of him.

Oooh, I would love to see Sid's family as well...but before that I'd love to know more about Flack's family and background. :p

And Rikki is back? Again, yay for continuity! Is there something in the water? I mean...are TPTB actually listening to our demands for continuity? :lol: I would love to see Rikki and Danny both deal with the aftermath of Ruben's death. Great that this story line is continuing. I don't the relationship would be a romantic one though.

Thanks for all the spoilers, guys! :D

11. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Thanks for that, great vid! Mark Harmon was in it too, yummmmmmmmy. :drool:The CSI NY Workout one is very hot! Mac, Flack and Danny in action, :drool::drool::drool:

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

We get more Reed!

13. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

14. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

The serial killer sounds interesting, guessing a lead up to the season finale possibly because its round the same time as we got the Truby stuff last season.

Like the idea of Reed back he brings out a different side to Mac.

Danny and Lindsay watchin the game together makes me think that Rikki is a plot device as much as i was hoping for more from whats been said, it could still be promising as there is a few episodes between both. I do like there scenes together for the banter just hopings its not done like nothing else has happened. As much as i like them together i kind of didn't want them together.

15. DuCaineluvr93

DuCaineluvr93 Witness

hmm the serial killer story line sounds good!!

Yay stella and mac are working another case together i always like those episodes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.