Season 8: Spoiler Picture Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Aug 13, 2007.

1. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

That's not tacky! Naww, he looks like Jesus.
    He's got the beard, the robe, and the sandals of desert treking for forty days and forty nights.

And the tissue, because he's amazing.

2. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Just to add, there was no GSR in 'Cockroaches' or 'LDWD', xfcanadian. And yes, tptb want to keep the gsr fans watching as there are a few of us. And, I don't know how you can complain about ignoring storylines when we haven't seen the whole episode yet or any episodes in months. I certainly saw no report of any gsr in 8x13 or 8x14. You can talk about those episodes if you like. But, please, don't complain about a little gsr they want to throw us now and again, it will no doubt be minimal. Sara, or rather Sara's leaving and how it affects him, is part of Grissom's story and, by the title, I'd say 8x12 is a very Grissom episode. And BTW, I love his robe and jammies!

3. MrsWillows

MrsWillows Rookie

Grissom look so... YUM!!!
    Catherine, well, she's always stunning, thanks so much Erica.

4. ashlmorr3

ashlmorr3 Witness

Correct, there was no GSR in Cockroaches and LDWD, but Warrick did mention things being not the same with Sara gone. I can't say I really care too much about relationships in the show, I just like watching the show for the murders. If there is come kind of 'ship going on, I can deal with it, but I'd rather not.

5. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

While I can respect your opinion, it would be unrealistic not to mention Sara at all. She was a friend and coworker with them for 7+ years. Even a non-shipper show like L&O mentioned Claire(Jill Hennesy's character) on occasion after she left that show. I just wish people wouldn't get so bent out of shape when there is some reference to her. After all JF's hard work on the show, she doesn't deserve to be forgotten. And since her relationship with WP was part of it, I'm glad they are trying to preserve that in some way. I'm sure they will continue to solve crimes and move on to other storylines, some of which I probably won't like, but I'll live with. If I can't, then I will watch something else.

Sorry, if this got too much off topic. I'll stop now. Love the pics! Thanks for posting.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2008
  6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

*Walks in, looks at the name on the thread, looks again the reason for this thread, shakes head, walks out* :scream: :confused:

7. 2imagine

2imagine Victim

Actually, it's not signed Sara at the bottom. It says, "(over)" which actually makes more sense. I have a lot of recipes that have that as well.

Not commenting on GSR, but the images. Love the Grissom in a suit AND in robe. Love the way Hank is looking up at him too.

8. seasi

seasi Victim

Of course it looks like Griss is holding a treat, which probably would account for his attention.....but that being said, I think I'd be looking up at Griss and drooling even if he wasn't holding a "Snausage"!! LOL. I agree on those pics. I thought the "suit" was one of the best pics I've ever seen of him....thenI saw the "robe". A disheveled and sick Grissom just makes me want to heat up the Dr. Pepper and lemon and nurse him back to health! Can't wait for April 3rd.

9. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

i guess if you don't care about grissom being portrayed as pathetic!

all the lectures by GSR fans just make me hate the ship even more! :thumbsup:

Any mention of Sara around Grissom is a 'GSR' moment...i don't see why the have to bring her up every single eppy...give us a break!

Those promo pictures makes me dread CSI starting again...

10. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

11. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Dayum. Totally made my day. Thanks Shane. :D

12. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Thanks for the pics EricaSJ and Vegaslights !!! :thumbsup:

Good to know that there'll be some Grissom/Catherine scenes, I missed the friendship scenes between those two.

13. MrsWillows

MrsWillows Rookie

Coolbeans! the big duo is back! :thumbsup:
    I missed those too... thanks vegaslights!

14. WornSouls

WornSouls Witness

I'm pretty sure the end of the recipe says "oven". As in put into oven. I could be wrong however. I love all these new pics, it just gets me all excited about the new episodes, and the team being back together.

15. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

AHHHH! Shane, you definitely made my snowy "spring" weekend outlook much brighter!!! THanks.