Season 8: Spoiler Picture Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Aug 13, 2007.

1. WornSouls

WornSouls Witness

Thank you Erica!! That is gorgeous, his eyes! *squee*. Ok I need to take a very cold shower!

2. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Thanks for posting the pics Erica.

I noticed the picture with Grissom and Sara and I'm sorry, but can we get through ONE episode this season without referring to GSR? It's getting a little annoying.

Sorry GSR fans :(, but I think we could use a little break.

Though this will make a lot GSR fans happy though. :)

3. ashlmorr3

ashlmorr3 Witness

Thank you. I thought the same thing when I saw that picture. I don't care either way with the whole GSR thing, but Sara's gone so why can't they move on to something else instead of finding some kind of way to throw that in there.

4. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

tehe, talk about stiring the pot, you are gonna get yourself into trouble there missy ;)

The fact that Sara is no longer in the show should be a joy in itself to you. Cos tbf, there isn't that much mention in episodes, and it would be really odd if nothing was said again. No need to be greedy and have it all your own way - no Sara, and not even one mention ever again.

For me - don't care either way, so long as Grissom is still doing his thang for a few more episodes :thumbsup:

5. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I love the Sara references. It has renewed my excitement about this episode, which is what TPTB want I'm sure. They are just trying to keep us watching and it seems to be working. The mention is probably minimal, but will hopefully give us some more backstory to their relationship. WP always said in interviews that the relationship between Sara and Grissom was meant to be a mystery in itself, so they are just giving the audience more clues. I'm also sure this must be crucial to Grissom's storyline. So until WP moves on I hope they continue to keep GSR alive. I see this scene with Catherine as similar to the scene where he told her about his father and how he died. This will give us some more glimpses of the private Grissom, which I love to see.

6. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

I totally agree with you, the forever referencing to GSR, is getting real old real quick in my opinion. Sorry GSR, I'm not trying to offend you. I just think we need to get away from it...

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I love the reference to GSR, and Grissom is a sad, morose unhappy man right now, and if it was a reference to Cath/Gil or Nick/Cath, etc. then other fans would be thrilled, but others would have something to say about that..so not every one will always be happy with whatever!! after all fans, this is the only known relationship on this CSI, so the GSR fans are happy! again, great caps and cool Ms. Erica:cool:

8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Thank you very much Erica :thumbsup:
    Grissom looks cute in his bathrobe. :D

Love love love the suit one too and the loose tie with the beard... *died and went to heaven*

Thanks again!

9. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but the first picture of catherine near the fridge, there's a note on the fridge that's signed from Sara.

and hello obvious photoshop... wow.

10. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

It must be some kind of recipe.
    I can make out - "put all indgredients" "except noodles".

11. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Yay! I'm not the only one who noticed the note on the fridge! :) At first I was absolutely sure it was signed by Sara, but then I kept staring at it and became less sure, although if someone else sees what I see then my confidence is renewed! :)

12. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Nice Grissom picture :drool: and I like his bathrobe and cute dog too.

GSRLUVER- Nice signature. I like it when Grissom said to Sara, "You had a ponytail. He did not said that on Good Night and Good Luck. It was LA Cart he said that to her in the car.

13. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

i think its kind of pathetic on grissom's part to hold on to a relationship with a woman who dumped him in a letter and ran away.

What is even more annoying is they pretty much ignore every other storyline, but make way for GSR!! They are pretty much just beating a dead horse at this point to keep the GSR fans watching. For the love of god, can't we have one episode without it being ruined with GSR??!

And what is with Grissom's tacky clothes?

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Your correct, it was "ALa Cart" and when Sara returns, after taking care of her issues, and he's waiting for her, all will be well with him & her:thumbsup:and he look's simply stunning & delicious in his bathrobe and the suit, with the turned up collar:drool:the man keeps looking better and better amazing!

15. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LOL I saw the note but I wasn't sure. Too blurry. What I really did notice was the magnets on the fridge door. I think the bugs on them are doing it. :lol: