Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like This

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Nicely edited pics ch3r12y.

The other two pics are from 'Murder In A Flash'. When H/Y go to this drug dealer's place.

I always like when they do that, go arrest a suspect together. That was the epy when H threw his sunnies to the ground! :guffaw:It was when H realised there was someone hiding in the closet in the dealer's apartment.

Is it time we started coming up with new thread names for the new H/Y thread? Does the new board have the same rules of new thread for every 1000 posts?

EDIT: I just read this on TV.com about upcoming episodes

I already mentioned the bit about Y returning in the episode 'Ambush', and H having to face the consequences of his actions in Rio. Apparently 'Ambush' is part of a 2-part episode, the next one 'All In' is a continuation of the storyline and Y is also stated to appear in it. So we'll get 2 episode back-to-back with SM in it. Yay!

I hope the spoiler is true, and the writing doesn't disappoint. We better get some major H/Y moments cos the potential in the storyline is there and they don't have to rush it this time, like in 'Rio'.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2008
  2. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

^ I just came here because I found the same info on tv.com and wanted to share. :beer: That's cause for celebration, right? :thumbsup:

3. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Whoehoe *gets bubbly*

2 episodes of Yelina in just 2 days.. I think I might just.... stroke out... because I'm so frickin' happy!!!!

Just so you know, I'm not losing interest (First time in the 1.5 years that I've been on this board, I haven't got either a H/Y icon or signature :eek: )

4. ch3r12y

ch3r12y Witness

CSIz_4_H & Hrockz - i'm glad u guys liked it :) and ur ryt Hrockz those pics are from "murder in a flash".

awesome! 2 epi. with Y - i'm excited to watch CSIM :D

5. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

It`s good to know that Yelina is back for 2 epis. :D Somehow I was expect this to happen, coz time ago in Miami Spoiler Lab we had info that 'Ambush' is part of a 2-part episode. Well, lets hope to come something good from this. Also I`m glad that this epis will arise day after day. After all we won`t wait too long heheh And as a whole for me S6 Miami will be over after this.

So now we are waiting for promo pics, right?! ;)
    And for some ideas for new thread title too.

6. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Apologies for the delay, but yes, the 1000 post thread cap rule is still the same. :)

It's great news that Yelina will appear in both episodes! :D

Thanks for the lovely pics, ch3r12y. :)

7. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

love the pics ch3r12y it's always good so see them together,got to wait till later on in the year to see S6

8. Lucy

HC! :D Good to see you again.

I meant to wish a very Happy Easter to those celebrating it this weekend. :)

We need some more pictures....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Lovely pics Luce and ch3r12y. Thank you! :D

Have a Happy Easter everyone. :)

10. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Nice pics & just what I needed also. Thanks you guys. I'm glad the weeks's over with. Been a very long one. New ep Mon. I sure can't wait. Happy Easter to all of you also.

11. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Wow two episodes!? I'm am excited now!:D That's great...if it doesn't dissappoint. Those pics are great Lucy. I love the way she's just checking him out and that has got to be the most adorable grin I've ever seen. You know what she's thinking.:devil:

12. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

A Happy Easter to all!

Pusher am depending on you to post the clips of the new episodes of Y in it on youtube :)

Thanks for the pics Luce, one of my faves, Y's checking H out and he knows and he seems to be happy and at the same time shy/embarassed about it.

Hope to see 'em promo pics with Y in it soon!

13. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ No worry Hrockz, I`ll do my best to post caps and upload vid in YouTube. ;)

Thanks for this lovely pics Lucy. :)

And Happy Easter too all that celebrate it this weekend. :D

Re new thread title what about - If you could read my mind - I just love so much this song by Gordon Lightfoot. ;)

Last edited: Mar 21, 2008
  14. Lucy

Yes, most definitely! :devil: I love how he is slightly embarrassed by the attention.

Thanks as always Pusher & you're all very welcome re the pics. I love the suggestion for the thread title. :thumbsup: It really is a beautiful song. :)

15. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

^Yeah he always seems so shy around her and it's just so cute. I love that little school boy look he gets. I bet Yelina gets a kick out of it.:lol: I know I would. I'm sure Yelina wouldn't mind being the teacher.:devil:

Hrockz, I love your icon!:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.