CSI: NY Season 4 Spoilers! Discussion in the Big Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, he didn't seem to think Louie would be back soon if at all, but hope springs eternal, I guess. :lol:

The interview was great, as usual, although my brain started to hurt a little at points trying to follow what he saying. :lol: I don't envy Kristine having to turn their conversation into something coherent. :lol:

It sounds a lot like TPTB are going a cliched route with Rikki and Danny and Lindsay and just dropping Louie completely. I know Mr. G said he doesn't know anything for sure, but I just got a really bad feeling from what he did say. :( Of course, I'm posting when I'm in a bad mood; something I shouldn't do. I'll probably be more hopeful later. :rolleyes: :eek:

Last edited:
The interview was great, as usual, although my brain started to hurt a little at points trying to follow what he saying. :lol: I don't envy Kristine having to turn their conversation into something coherent. :lol:

:lol: That thing took hours to transcribe. Literally. :lol:

It sounds a lot like TPTB are going a cliched route with Rikki and Danny and Lindsay and just dropping Louie completely. I know Mr. G said he doesn't know anything for sure, but I just got a really bad feeling from what he did say. :( Of course, I'm posting when I'm in a bad mood; something I shouldn't do. I'll probably be more hopeful later. :rolleyes: :eek:

I don't know. I think he's probably pessimistic about Louie coming back after all this time, but there's nothing to say he can't.

As for Rikki/Danny/Lindsay...I'm curious to see how it will play out. I think it would be kind of stupid for Danny and Lindsay to live happily ever after at this point, and really, Danny needs someone he has more of an emotional connection with. Not to mention he and Rikki do clearly have a bond.

I think it would be kind of stupid for Danny and Lindsay to live happily ever after at this point, and really, Danny needs someone he has more of an emotional connection with. Not to mention he and Rikki do clearly have a bond.

You said it.

There's usually no happily-ever-after relationships in drama series, and considering how they've handled the D/L story this season something interesting like Rikki coming back and Danny turning to her for whatever support they need to give each other would be interesting to watch.

Reading the interview (which i -loved-, btw, awesome job, Top!!! :thumbsup:) it looks like Lindsay's finally going to open up a little herself. Let's see where they take this...

I have to say i loved the interview its nice to see the whole thing hasnt been ignored. Part of me still thinks a triangle is to obvious but then I don't really know any other way of them taking it. But its nice to see that Lindsay will get a say because I know some see her as being a tad selfish but its not that she has a right but its nice to see his actions effects others... and maybe Lindsay will get her chance.
I still think they can't make DL happy but its nice to hear him say also that its a relationship which no one really knows. And the scene is obvisously what the inspector lady see's.

I have no idea if i'm making sense stuck in my house doing coursework makes anyone mad.

As for Rikki/Danny/Lindsay...I'm curious to see how it will play out. I think it would be kind of stupid for Danny and Lindsay to live happily ever after at this point, and really, Danny needs someone he has more of an emotional connection with. Not to mention he and Rikki do clearly have a bond.

I'm really curious too, but I have a feeling that Rikki is going to be used as nothing more than a plot device for a DL story line. Even if that means DL will be done for good, (and believe me I will be doing a happy dance and maybe even squeeing out loud if that's the way it goes) it's still a cliched and lousy way to take a story line that had so much more potential. But I know I'm jumping the gun here. Hopefully TPTB will shock the hell out of me and it'll be amazing, whatever happens. I know Carmine and Jacqueline will knock it out of the park regardless, and I look forward to that.

^I'm kind of hoping Rikki is more someone Danny sees himself really having a lot in common with. She's grieving mother, so I doubt she's going to be painted as a selfish biatch who steals Danny and breaks up DL. More likely, she'll be someone who like Danny is emotional and compassionate--a better fit than Lindsay in other words. The problem with Lindsay all along is that she's too self-centered to really be a good partner for Danny. Here Danny's going through this thing and she's really only thinking about herself and how she feels about it and how it's affected her (and it sounds like from what Carmine said, it will be more of the same). So that's one way they could go. Not saying they will--and Rikki could be just a "bump" or someone that drives a wedge (permanent or not) between Danny and Lindsay, but I don't see the writers painting a grieving mother as the bad guy. So if she's not the bad one... ;) I guess we'll see how it goes.

CSI Files: Do you know what's coming up next for Danny and Lindsay?
Giovinazzo: No idea. They're either going to have a child or just completely end it I think. They're going to get really serious or it's going to be over.

I had to find this cos i swore last night in bed i didnt read it but i did. I'm guessing its just kind of a joke but it was a moment in my head going right only way they can solve everything is have a baby.

I'm blaming it on the stress that i was thinking wierdly from it but it was in my head all night going did he say that then i realised he did.

Top 41 said:
I'm kind of hoping Rikki is more someone Danny sees himself really having a lot in common with. She's grieving mother, so I doubt she's going to be painted as a selfish biatch who steals Danny and breaks up DL. More likely, she'll be someone who like Danny is emotional and compassionate--a better fit than Lindsay in other words.

Oh I really do hope so......I haven't seen any of the Ruben, Nikki, Danny episodes so can't form an opinion yet, but I really do hope that if they're dispensing with the whole D/L debacle they do it in such as way as not to make Lindsay look like the wounded party and give chance to heap scorn onto Danny's already overloaded shoulders............If D/L is heading for splitsville, please let it be by mutual agreement and not throw in some kind of childish schoolyard, I'm not talking to you, kind of antics, or having Lindsay bursting into tears at every opportunity over how mean and nasty Danny's been to her...cause we all know, tears are NOT Anna's forte

From the spoiler-only thread:

#418 - The Price of Admission

The entire team are investigating the murder of Robert Greggs, a guidance counselor who dies during the end of year dance taking place at the elite high school where he worked. This episode brings back Inspector Gerrard, and also features his daughter Allison, who is a student at the school.

For those who like to know, Adam also appears in this episode. :)

Thanks Elsie! I checked yesterday for more spoilers and they obviously waited until after I was on there to add these. :p

It's kind of sad that this is the first time Adam's name has actually appeared in the spoilers for the post-strike episodes. :lol:

Ooooh, Gerard's back, there should be some good conflict -he and Mac and Stella do NOT get on as we saw in Raising Shane and the Dobson arc. Gerard doesn't seem to like Danny much either. I hope we get to see some Stella/Gerard and Danny/Gerard conflict as well as Mac/Gerard. Hopefully Flack will get some decent screen time in the ep too, as he's stuck in the middle of the tension/conflict between Gerard and Mac's team - Gerard's his boss but Mac and the others are his friends. I'd also be interested to see whether there's any continuity from what we learnt about Gerard in Comes Around, and how Flack in particular would react to that. *prays to continuity gods* Poor Flack seems to be constantly reminded that not all cops are as good, honorable and honest as he is. A little Flack/Gerard conflict would be beautiful.
Oh, and I really like it when all the team work on one case!:bolian:

This one sounds good! I think it's cool how the NY writers are really building upon the characters they have and bringing back ones that have showed up in the past. We're going to see Reed again, Rikki is sticking around, now Gerrard is back and we're going to meet his daughter...it's all very cool and makes the show more fun to watch.

Is it bad that reading we were going to see Gerard's daughter made me want to ask when Sid's daughter was going to show up? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back