Parties and Presents! The Birthday Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very happy birthday beaujolais, may your day be filled of fun, cake and presents:thumbsup:

birthday_cake.gif

Happy Birthday beaujolais. I hope you have a great day

9.gif

And also Happy Birthday to anyone that I've missed :)

Sorry I mised your b-day ILJT! Hope you had a great one!

Happy bday to all the others I missed. Hope your days were everything you could wish for!

Elsie, I think that cake is also just for the birthdays that are still on the calendar - but I could be wrong. Unless the calendar has been fixed....

Yep, it's only birthdays that appear on the calendar. And no, as far as I'm aware it hasn't been fixed. ;) So I reiterate, if anyone has a birthday, or knows of a birthday please post here on the day (or the day before maybe) so we can all wish you a happy birthday! We want to wish you all the best and celebrate your special day with you... :D

Happy Birthday hyburn8! Hope you have a great day! :D

Yeah, many birthdays aren't showing up on the calendar. I hope it gets fixed soon. (are the birthday cakes permanently gone on this board or can that be fixed?)

Have a great day hyburn8! May all your wishes come true. :D

are the birthday cakes permanently gone on this board or can that be fixed?

Apart from the one that shows on the bottom of the forum I think they are gone. :( I'll try and get some clarification later from Antony, but it's not the end of the world if they are gone, we'll just have to be more proactive in promoting our birthdays when they come around! :lol: And everyone can check to see if theirs is on the calendar (if you choose for your birthday to show in your profile then technically it should be shown on the calendar, not that they all are, I know that the Trek board are having the same problem, so it's not just us).

Thank you Gaelen, Hormiga, Jacquie, wolfesgamergirl, and Elsie for the warm wishes.:) I really appreaciate them.

May all your wishes come true. :D

Hmmmmm....... I'll have to ponder that for a while....or not!:devil::devil: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back