Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #6

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Lucy, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

Do you guys really think that she will come back? I don't think so. I think they've been keeping their fanbase in the loop so they won't stop tuning in. Jorja seems less than eager to return, at least that what I gathered from her interviews. We'll have to wait and see. I for one haven't even watched her last episode yet and none of the episodes since. So in my mind Sara is still in Vegas ;)

2. Taryn

Taryn Prime Suspect

I am also feeling Jorja deprived as well. I hope we hear something about what she will be doing soon. I do think her CSI story was unfinished so perhaps she will go back to tie things up.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

She said on her KTLA interview that" I'm coming back, but I can't tell you when" so I don't think she'd say that if it weren't true, and she's probably sworn to secrecy, and it'll be a blockbuster surprise:thumbsup:

4. Taryn

Taryn Prime Suspect

In the Marg interview, it Say's Jorja has been spending a lot of time at her beach house surfing. sounds nice.

5. AimeeC

AimeeC Dead on Arrival

I personally think that she will return...maybe as a guest star or maybe as CM said to return to no.6 on the call sheet who knows? However, I think that after everything her fans did when it hit the news she was leaving, she wouldn't string the fans along so to speak. She doesn't seem like that kind of person. It could just be a stunt to get the ratings back up but I don't think thats their style. I don't think that Jorja would say on a TV programme that she is coming back if she really isn't because what would be the point? But who knows anything these days I just know that I miss Sara *sob*

Also aswell, my grandparents came over at the weekend and my Grandad mentioned to me that in one of the newspapers people have been writing letters stating that they miss Sara and want her back. I know the ratings haven't been as high as they were in America, I'm not sure about over here in the UK but everyone that I have spoken to want Sara back. I can't say that I disagree because I definately DON'T! I want her back aswell!

6. Taryn

Taryn Prime Suspect

7. Desertwind

Well, this Billy Masters, said the girl star was good, but kinda of compared the play to a 'lounge act' and he said, & NOT JORJA, revealed, not stated or "said" this comment about CSI, and it says nothing on her fan-sites about this, so I'll will take this with a 'grain of salt' till she says something her self:)

8. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I totally agree with you desertwind, unless I hear it come straight from Jorja's mouth, I'm not going to believe it. It would be a sneaky trick that CSI staff like to use to have us think she's not coming back due to these reports and then just have her pop up in the last episode.

9. erep

erep Witness

Wow! I'm coming out of lurking mode twice in less than two weeks! It's probably stupid for ANY of us to speculate on what's true and what's not, but since it's so much fun...if I were Jorja (LAUGH VERY HARD), I would be intentionally trying to drop hints at things that were NOT true, so that the media would go bark up the wrong proverbial tree. For instance, on The View, back in November, she had that cute little quote that "now I can date the cast." Well, maybe she is and maybe she isn't. But again, what a great line to drop to get people to look where they should NOT be looking. Similarly, how great to tell Billy Masters (whoever the hell he is, I don't know...), that she won't be back this season -- could be a great way to get us all to be terribly surprised when she really does come back this season. But, thinking now like an exec (LAUGH EVEN HARDER), to get GSR fans to tune in, there would probably be some kind of spoiler that she would be back when that episode rolls in... OK, so the truth is that NONE of US knows and we just like to waste a little time "talking" to each other about our collective ignorance. Makes us all seem pretty weird and like we need to get a life, huh?

10. CSI Tricky

CSI Tricky Victim

Looks like we have to wait till next season for sara to come back.

11. TML

TML Hit and Run

At this time, I'm only watching re-runs of the original CSI on SPIKE (To me, Jorja/Sara's absence is like a puzzle missing an important piece). However, I predict that she will resurface no later than season 10, if not earlier.

12. Taryn

Taryn Prime Suspect

Until she comes back if she does, Jorja could be in something else if she is not on CSI. Maybe a film or one of those mini series.

13. Desertwind

WP just signed on for S/9, and that's fantastic, and he also stated in the new TV Guide, we haven't seen the last of Sara Sidle[​IMG] of course we haven't.. so he's coming back, and so is she:thumbsup:

14. ilovegrissom

ilovegrissom Hit and Run

Hey everyone. I recently found this quote from JF

"I’d love to be a producer when I grow up. I’m trying, like the play this summer and other than that I’m pretty open, I mean obviously I’ll keep acting as long as people keep being willing to work with me you know. I’m lucky, I’ve just done my tenth year on network television in a row, so I do think there’s a part of me that’s like, 'Man, I should just go work on a farm for a year! and then try and come back. Take a little break and get out of people’s living rooms."

OH! I hope that what she's doing now is taking a break for a while and then coming back! Maybe she decided to do this and that's why everyone (writers and producers) are so sure she's coming back!

15. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I can't wait till she comes back. I miss her so much. She was a major part of CSI for me. I love watching her act. i want her to take a tiny break and then come back for at least a season or two on CSI. Then she can retire but I want to see her for a while bfore she totally finishes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.