The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #18

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

So. True. ;)

One of my favourite Nick/Greg scenes is from "I-15 Murders", season one.You can tell Greg is SO flirting with a clueless Nick...:devil:

(GREG hands the paper to NICK and indicates the hook on the hood for him to hang the paper up on)

Touching hands:

[​IMG]

GREG: "I've done this procedure on jeans and leather jackets but never on something like this. It's very see-through. Very Jennifer Lopez."

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NICK: "Down, boy. (YEAH, boytouching again!)

[​IMG]

GREG: "My saliva is getting on you; your saliva's getting on me."

[​IMG]

Could Greg get any more obvious in this scene? :devil:

Last edited: Mar 18, 2008
  2. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

As much as I love Easter holidays I miss having DSL and all-time access to our boys!

Well, I definitely read too many filthy stories when I make such a comment as: Which boy did he mean?:devil:
    Did I just say that? OK, it's late so let's blame it on my lack of sleep ...;)

With Nick and Greg it's always been about their body language right from the start. When the infamous "anal swabs" line happened they sat closely together, leaning towards each other (oh, if only I had a pic ...:().

Especially in the earlier seasons they got really close, occasionally in later seasons too - let's not forget about Bad Words or Who Shot Sherlock:
    [​IMG]

But I think we've been extremely lucky with S8 so far, I mean A La Cart and Bull were major N/G episode after a very long drought.

I've read a lot of fanfics lately and I was wondering, when do you think the boys realized their love for each other? Was it love at first sight and they were just to afraid to admit it to themselves or were afraid that the other wouldn't reciprocate? Or did their love grow gradually?
    Who told who first?

I'm actually torn. I'd love to say it was love at first sight, but I don't know whether it's not just wishful thinking on my part (and the fault of too many fluffy stories)

OK, made up my mind - I think they became friends pretty fast or they wouldn't chat about video games while waiting for lab results (Pilot). They also wouldn't touch each other (well, I know Nick's doing all the touching:devil:) if they weren't close. Plus we have that constant bantering and talking and hanging out together (at the lab). So, I guess, I think their love developed out of being close friends. They got closer in S1 and around S2 even more so:
    [​IMG]
    Why else would Nick care what Greg does on his break?

And why else is Greg so thrilled at being confronted by a very pissed off Nick in Stalker?
    [​IMG]

And of course no post without my favourite pic of them, the ultimate proof that they're so into each other:
    [​IMG]

Now, as to who told who first. I think Nick took the first step and invited Greg for breakfast (why is it always breakfast?) Anyway, as much as I try, I can't imagine the actual "talk" about their feelings (I mean the "talk" they would have on screen - the one that will never happen:eek:) I've read all the stories but how do you think they would do it, what would they say?

I gotta go to bed, I don't think I made any sense here, I just kept writing and writing and no I stop!

3. NickyandGreggo

NickyandGreggo Witness

Hey guys!

I think that Nick and Greg started off as good friends.... In the piolt epidosed I dont think they were together. I think they had we are friends and I like you but I dont want to say anthing just in case you dont like me and then we ruin this friendship we have thing... (that has sooooooooooo happend to me, and by watching them it just feels like that is what is happening)

We we watch then play NTCC I think they were together then... when Nick ask Greg what he's won, and Greg just gets this look on his face that says I will tell you later =)

4. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

When the boys are playing NTCC in this scene from "Cats in the Cradle", they're standing so close that it looks like they're about to kiss. They are so into each other in this scene:

[​IMG]

No, it's not a manip ;)

I think they play NTCC alot when they're at home, lazy and bored...:devil: What do you think Nick won? I'm sure what Greg would answer...:censored:

5. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

What episode is that? I want a pic too. Bin looking for one. Anyho I think it took some time for their love to grow. I mean in the first season they seem to just be friends in the beginning but then it grows into something more. But even as friends they must have felt the chemistry. Nick does seem like the very take charge kinda guy,so maybe he did take the first step and invited Greg to breakfast or over to watch the game. Maybe just as friends at first. But on the other hand I kinda fell Nicky might be a little nervous about asking another guy out. I mean he is a good old country boy. So maybe Greg did the inviting. Or maybe the ended up kissing in the locker room or something and one thing led to another. :devil:

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

[​IMG]

This is the Anal swab scene from the Pilot, even back then you knew they had something, be it friendship or love. Although I think back then they were still just friends who liked to hang out together and play video games.

Greg: Anal swabs...money
    Nick: Anal swabs?
    Greg: Anal swabs
    Nick: Ouch

Also here are a few season 7 promo pics of George and Eric. Enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 20, 2008
  7. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Hiya Guys!!!

Thats an awesome moment Wojo and the first episode...The Love rocks!!!

A Present for ya'll my icon from the challenge:

[​IMG]

Enjoy :D

8. csi_kristen

csi_kristen Hit and Run

I'm new. -waves- :)

(edit)

One of the first episodes I saw was the eyesex one, and I was wondering, 'are these two together?' And Nick's shirts are always way too tight for him to be straight anyway. Haha.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2008
  9. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

I was warching 'Swap Meet' the other day and Greggo seemed really happy over all items collected at the swingers party/crime scene. Esp. when the anal beeds were pulled out of the evidence bag. Now it was never shown or implied during that 'party' that there was guy on guy action, but I always wondered how many straight men enjoy certain toys.

What would have made that scene just really sooooooooo much better if Greggo was still in the lab and Nicky came by when Greggo was examining the evidence.:devil::drool::drool::drool::devil:

10. csi_kristen

csi_kristen Hit and Run

I can see that now,
    "Hey Greg, what's-ooohhh, remember when we used one of those?" ;)

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Welcome to the fort csi_Kristen, always good to have new love fans. Since you are new you are not aware of the rule for posting here is a three line minimum, otherwise the mods may come in here and say something. Please remember this - thank you and have fun.

And I too loved Swap Meet, it was such a fun episode for Greg. But I agree, I wish Nick were on the case with him too.

Greg: "Some kids are happy to play in the sandbox, others want every toy in the store" I bet Greg is one of those other kids!
    :evil: :guffaw:

12. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

I love that episode too. If Nicky had bin on that case with him it would have bin like the best ever. I love the scene when Grissom pulls the vibrators out of the dish washer. The look on Greggo's face and the way he averts his eyes, makes me just think naughty thoughts about the boys. Heres two screen caps from that scene. You just know Greggo knows more about it then hes telling. :lol:
    Smile
    Blush

Welcome to the FORT csi_Kristen!

13. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

I finally got my hands on the first issue of CSI's official magazine. Although I was dissapointed that there was not a Eric Szmanda interview. I thought George's inerview was very interesting. Has anyone read it? The article is called "Kiss & tell"?

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I have the magazine too and I read it. I agree that I was also disappointed in the lack of Eric. The mag was disappointing all around, I guess I expected better. I hope there will be an interview or at least some more photos of Eric in future issues, I don't intend to buy the CSIMiami ones (hate that show) but maybe CSINY.

btw MsCatherineBrown, I love your banner!

15. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Welcome to the Fort CSI_Kristen!

I agree with both of you! Loved Greg's face. He definitely thought "never put vibrators in the dishwasher again - must tell Nicky!":lol:

Something completely random but it got stuck in my head: I always think of the boys as Nick and Greg but when it comes to their family names I always think Sanders-Stokes. Told you it was random :wtf:

It's about time for a new episode the Fort's become a pretty deserted place:( How big are the chances that the boys are working together? Any new spoilers? How many episodes will there be anyway?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.