Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EvidenceOfMe

EvidenceOfMe Dead on Arrival

Re: Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

Thanks desertwind. I'm glad I'm back too!! lol I dont know if I'm gonna watch the episdoe tonight. It might make me miss Sara to much. :( But I do like that episode so I don't know yet!

2. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

What? Was there an episode tonight?
    I guess TGTB&TD wasn't really that bad. I watched all the good stuff the other day when I was researching my fic.
    Speaking of watching, in the scene after Sara and Cath in the saloon, the one where Cath has verbal diarrhea, I noticed you could see a car lot sign. I googled it and they filmed that bit in Van Nuys.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Good eagle eye seattle they do film in that neighborhood, suburb of L.A. and I also saw some things I didn't pay attention to the first time, LH is wacked out, even Grissom was reading a book on psychiatry, and said "something's not right with her" well duh,:borg: why was she still wearing that western costume, at the end? weird..and Brass goes "get some help" I see that he was just doing a good deed, and trying to hlep her get her grandchild back, somehting for whatever reasons she couldn't do for herself:confused: and Sara "go do what you need to do" how trusting..and the Warrick & Nick pt. B was more interesting as well. oh, and Brass goes to Cath "I know something juicier thatn Grissom and LH" of course he did, he knew they were living together, and how discreet, to not mouth off about it:cool:I just hope she never comes back again unless it's to see Grissom and Sara get married:thumbsup: and seattleI tried again to watch your videos, and I need to upgrade my Flash Player, and then I can view them, gosh, you've got scads;) have a good night all!

4. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

HELLO....HELLO....hello....(thats an echo in an empty room, btw)
    Anybody in here? I guess everything is quiet on the GSR front.
    Got the name of 8x14....let's see if I can do a spoiler now that we have a new format.
    Drops Out :thumbsup:
    Wow, look at all the cool stuff hiding behind the 'Go Advanced' button. New toys!:guffaw:

5. EvidenceOfMe

EvidenceOfMe Dead on Arrival

lol It is quiet here. Oh that is cool!! :D Mmm..Wonder what the episode will be about.:confused:

6. Desertwind

Thank's seattle and it was quiet here, where is everybody, and I guess I'm retarded, I clicked on the 'advanced' and it said yada-yada on an icon.. damm, and how does one do the new 'spoiler' thingy? geez, so much different than the old site ~~crys~~:brickwall:[​IMG] I couldn't find the info. on that:( is there anything about our girl?

[​IMG]

7. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Unfortunately no word about sweet Sara yet desertwind. I think they'll resort to changing names in scripts in order to keep her return a secret for as long as possible. Although, when they start having her come to the studio to film, it'll be really hard to keep it a secret then. Hopefully we'll get some info soon.

8. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I know they're trying to keep her return a big secret becuase I'm almost positive it'll only be an episode or two, but I just don't know how much I can watch without her not knowing. I can only hope that they'll build up to it somehow within the scripts they've been working on, but as they're rushing back into production and probably double-teaming everything, it's gotta be hectic, and we can only hope that they make Sara's return believable.

I still definitely want Grissom and his beautiful Sara to ride off into the sunset together, and if that sun sets in San Francisco, that's fine with me. :)

9. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I totally agree with you Alyssa. I could see them bringing Jorja back for like a thirty-second scene at the end of episode 4 in order to create mayhem for her full return in episode 5.

I really think she and Billy will be gone after this season, so I hope we do get a sunset moment. :)

10. Desertwind

I caught "Empty Eyes" last night on SPIKE:thumbsup: lord Jorja did an amazing acting performance, riveting:cardie:when that freak grabbed her, and she goes "get off me", and at the end she tells Grissom, I held his hand , and I held her's" and he wiped her tears away:(

SO CARING

THE LOVE

[​IMG]

11. JorjaAnn

JorjaAnn Hit and Run

Ahh, that's one of my all-time favourite episodes. Jorja's makeup may not have been my favourite [the lipstick was a bit heavy, IMO], but it was still fantastic. Rips my heart into little pieces...in a good way.

again,
    JORJA.
    COME BACK
    PLZ.
    CAKE?

12. Desertwind

"EE" is probably everyone's fav. for her superb acting:bolian: here's a couple more from that ep. but he understood, and his expressions.. to die for!

SO SAD

SUSPICIOUS

THE TEARS[​IMG]

13. Gris_4_Sara

Gris_4_Sara Victim

EE is one of my faves just for the "My date cancelled.", "He probably had a good reason." lines at the start.

I just got an email from Mr Rambo and I was asking about butterflies and bees, and this is what he said:

"As for bees vs. butterflies... my feeling is that both are very much a part of Grissom's world, whether we actually see him among them, or know that he's still dealing with what they've represented in his life. Whenever I write Grissom, I keep that in mind. I hope you'll enjoy my work on the show -- and the work of all the CSI writers -- when our new episodes begin to air next month."

I seriously love that guy.

14. Desertwind

Gris_4_Sara that's so fantastic.. good job:thumbsup: did you ask him about when Jorja's coming back? just wondering.

[​IMG]

15. Carmine_lover

Carmine_lover Witness

i know i had to report on this grissom and sara shipper topic mutch earlier but i thought i go not post and reading on this,but i get goinging posting more and more and before you knew you have a adicct.
    i love to come here and talking about the shipper.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.