The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Calihan, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

To cold: Argh, what the hell? I just finally got over you, and now you're back. This reeeeallly sucks. Grr!

To friend: Why did you have to go skiing and leave me socially stranded? Now I've got nobody to talk to. :( Come back, please!

To other friend: Argh! I thought you could go back on your computer Sunday! And you're still not on! I need someone to talk to, pleeeeease come on.

To spring break: :D Yay! Two weeks for us... now, to plan big spring break party! :lol:

2. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Woops! Sorry Ducky! Forgot :eek:

To my phone: Work. Please work. I beg of you. work. There's a time and place for you to not work and the time when I'm expecting an important call is not the time for you to die.

To PersonA: I am not four years old anymore. So don't treat me like one. You're only allowed to do that when I'm actually feeling like one. So get it right!

To my cough: I still Hatest thou. (and now your friend the sore throat).

3. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

To Myself - what is it with me and work i sit down and somehow actually dont do it i have 2 and bit weeks for this piece of coursework worth ONE THIRD of my final year grade and what do i do sleep in and then spend most of the day watching tv... Its stupid.

To My friend at uni - You're great and we are a good pair but trying to blackmail me to come into uni with lunch isnt that easy. It costs me a fair bit and yeah i need to save it seeing as mates are home for easter. It doesn't mean i don't want to cos i do its just not easy just saying yep i'll come in cos its costs me £10 to come down and takes just over an 1hr and thats before 10 and to get cheap fair after 10 is pointless if i plan to do work because i like tryin to get home before rush hour.

To The Weather! - Please make up your mind... I wouldnt mind it being nice.

DaWhacko Totally understand with Visa Electrons I had mine changes to a standard Visa in the end was having way to much problems and places which didn't accept it.

4. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

To Z:
    TAKE THAT! I win this time, and no matter how much you complain I will still win because I got 74 on the Calculus test and you only got 52! You have no idea how many times I've been there, wishing I was as smart as you because you got 60s or 70s and I am stuck at a measly 40. That is sad, but this time I WIN! not only did I get a 74! I got a 'good job' from Ms. B, and a smiley face. The fact that that means anything is amazing, but I feel like a sixth grader today. And if you ever write Mrs. Fitzsimmons on my tests again, I'm gonna push you off the balacony. Just so you know, it's not funny anymore. I'm not inviting him to grad so that we can share 'the full grad experiance' I'm inviting him because the best guy friend a girl could ask for. Now, go ask Jeff and get over it.
    M.

5. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To my uncle: I swear...if you get me a job, I will throw a party. I swear, my roommates that have been paying my rent and cellphone bill and god knows what else for the past 7 months will throw a party. I am so sick of having to make sure the whole house is clean and babysitting so my roommates don't kill me! Yup, you sure would be my hero if you did that for me. Even got me an interview, I would be content. I haven't dressed up in a while, pleaseee! I don't care if you don't think I'll like putting bread in bags, it's better than sitting around on my fat ass all day!

To my boyfriend: Hahaha, wow. You and I are just that cool to talk about this. Mah !

To my arm: Die. I don't care if you just had a needle put in you...die. Seriously.

To professors: I think I'm actually going to fail all three classes. I don't have any of these projects done !

6. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

To all my friends but 2 of them: You forgot my birthday! What kind of friends are you?

To my cold: Go away! Its my birthday for gosh sake, make me happy and leave.

7. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

To my Car: HA! I win, and you lose. Dave and I fixed that damn muffler so you no longer sound like a speed boat. Scott will be impressed. Now, I just have to fix that damn head light and do an oil change and we'll be set, won't we? I'm so proud of myself, you know, being all grease monkey like. ^_^V
    Face it, I rock.
    M

8. future_cop

future_cop Lab Technician

To My friends and family except the few I cherish most.:Stop it seriously I can't take much more of all this stuff you are putting on me.If I just broke down and cried would you just stop? I don't get why everything has to ride on me I'm just one person.
    I'm just one kid.If I told you I was hurting,dieing inside would you even care?
    Stop saying I'm nothing and stop calling me names and saying things when you think I can't hear you.If I could chose I wouldn't be here with all of you people. I didn't know you could actually feel heart ache until it actually came through.I wanna give up and let you guys win,but I won't cos I'm a fighter,I'm trying my hardest to get back up every time you guys knock me down.
    Crying is sometimes the easiest but most times the worst and hardest thing.Full of broken promises and heart breaking lies.One day you will be sorry,you will need me and I just....won't be there to help you.I won't answer your calls or reply back to messages you leave because I will be living free.

9. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To a 'friend': You have noo right. Acutlly, none. Yeah, I am not going to change. I am not going to change the way I live, just to make you happy. You have a way worse lifestyle with me, you're just pissed off cause you think 'I'm rushing things.' Don't tell me; I don't care; you're not me. I don't want this shit from you. At least I'm not miss one night stands, so don't even get me started. Cause your life style is wayyy worse.

10. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

To D.: Miss you already! Can't wait till you're back from England, still I hope you have a great time at home with your family! Love ya!

To politicians: 5 years is enough! When will you find a solution to that mess you created in Iraq? When will you see sense and realise that all your so-called plans failed and that others suffer from your inability and irresponsiblity?!

11. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

To Hayfever-You are getting worse and worse! If i don't have me anti-fever pills i get icky eyes....GO AWAY!!!!!!! Grrrr!

To house-Do me a favour and clean yourself up...

To Cameron-Stupid, Stupid ginga!

To everybody-OMG rock2wgtn is here!!!!!!!!!!

12. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

To the cough and flu I have: go away! please I really need my energy this week I can't keep sending Kat crappy enteries for the challenge -- I know my artworks better than that but please go away so I can concentrate and get a few great enteries done next time round!..

To my eyes: stop hurting I can't take it anymore please stop hurting!....why do you feel so itchy?!..

To my body: please don't give up on me today please I beg of you....

To Carrie Underwood: I <3 your music! :D (that is the one and only time I'm going to admit that!..)

13. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

To weather: It's f***ing March!! It's not supposed to be snowing! I want sunshine and a blue sky and not that white wet crappy stuff that's coming down right now! If at least it remained on the ground like that but no it melts away! So what's the use then? I hate winter, and I don't wanna have snow on my birthday, so you better get nicer soon!!!

14. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

^^Same things happening here in England, although in the past few hours the weathers gone from, sunny, to snowy to windy...:wtf:...please I need sun..Stop being so crappy!!..

To my cough: goes away please...I hate you!!

To my essay: why am I finding you so difficult to do..I mean your on a religion I know soooo much about and yet I can't do you.....ahhh! why are you so difficult and why am I finding the abortion essay so easy..

To my teachers: please please please let my carry on doing biology and chemistry please I beg of you........I know I failed and don't really deserve a second chance but give me a chance and I'll prove I'm a hard working student who can ace the exams :)

Last edited: Mar 22, 2008
  15. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

To Uni People: I did it! I actually did it by myself with help from the internet and book and now my website updates to a database, my final year project is finally looking up.
    And No I'm not telling you how because I spent soo long working it out for myself and its 1am when I did it.
    Maybe Asp does like me after all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.