Eric/Calleigh #28: Soon To Become A Major Religion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by somethingsdont, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Exactly! What the hell is it going to take the wake this woman up??

2. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I honestly don't think we'll get to see a break up scene between Jake and Calleigh, and that most likely the break-up, when it does happen ;), will be mentioned in passing. This show is mostly about crime solving with a little bit of their personal lives thrown in, so it makes sense that it's very likely we won't see an actual break up scene.

I just can't wait to see the look on Eric's face when he's told, or when he realizes, that Jake and Calleigh have broken up. I wonder if he'll look like he's all sorry about the break up, and when she's not looking he'll have a huge smile on his face.

3. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

I've actually been thinking a lot about Calleigh's relationships. You know, she does have a good head on her shoulders a lot of the time, but you have to admit, a lot of the relationships we've seen are kind of messed up. Hagen, for instance. Totally bad for her. I'm sure he was trying to show that he cared, but ultimately, what he ended up doing was diminishing her abilities. If you think about Kerner in Body Count, Hagen totally had a right to be worried, and I think he did a good job of caring for her while still making it 'known' that it was for him and not for her. HOWEVER, whether he does it on purpose or not, he made her feel like she was less capable than she really is. Moving on to the ep with the spear gun, he hovers like nobody's business, and she's clearly not happy that he made her feel like she couldn't handle herself. Yet, for some reason, she decided to date him...There were a few times she talked to him about diminishing her work as a CSI or being in her personal space, but for some reason, she never called him on anything until he insulted her dad. Okay, so all that to say that she doesn't always have the healthiest relationships. I don't really know why, but it can sort of explain why they're dysfunctional. It's not that she doesn't want to be happy, she just doesn't know how to...maybe.

So I don't know if that made any sense at all, but it makes sense in my head. Perhaps I shouldn't be allowed to analyze things/people any longer ;)

4. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

Well im sure Eric will be able to help her out with that!!! There is no way she could be with Eric and not be happy!!

5. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

You said it!

I've informed my aunt she isn't allowed to take the lap top to work that day. Screw justice. I'm coming on and chatting to you all as it happens haha. It's annoying having to play 'next day catch up' with posts. I'll gonna be here for once hehe.

Lucy, I love those pics. The last one is a prime example of the dopey smile Eric gets on his face around Calleigh. I'm gonna have to make an icon for that.

[​IMG]

There. Just did.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2008
  6. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

I can not wait for this episod only 8 more days I can do this.....NO I CANT!!!!:alienblush:

7. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

Quick question, I've been trying to find this fanfic that somebody wrote about Calleigh being kidnapped and is hanging, I think, by a crane in a fishing boat or something in a storm, I don't know if I dreamed about this, but I'm pretty sure I read it. So has anybody ever read a story like that??

8. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

That story doesn't ring a bell with me at all.

It sure has been quiet around here lately. We really need that new episode STAT.

If I knew how to post a picture here I would, to generate some discussion. Anyone got a Shirtless Delko picture? :drool:

9. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I wish!!!

I'm really dying for the waiting:drool:. I'm so curious! I live on the other side of the world so when they give the episode it will be 5 a.m. of tuesday in Italy:rolleyes: (or something like that). I will have to catch it online between tuesday and wednesday...Oh:scream:, I wanna move to the USA...I can't wait so long!!!!:(

10. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

I have shirtless Adam somewhere. I posted 'em on the Adam thread. But it's not Eric. Not yet ;).

This is why we need Eric and Calleigh to get together... I want shirtless Delko.

I actually do remember that story. I don't know where or what it's called, though, and I don't think it was on FF.net

And I love that we can edit and format in the quick reply box now. Gosh, I'm so lazy.

11. carolinam91

Thanks anyways guys! Yeah, I need new episodes soon, One week to go!

12. gwasshoppa

gwasshoppa Victim

carolinam91

Hey, that's actually my story, A Summer to Remember http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/live_preview.php?storyid=3539679 .
    It's giant though. And 1.5 chaps away from being done. I'm not sure if you know what you're getting yourself into :p

By the way, thank you lovely people for the most excellent reviews, made me smile. My muse decided to throw something into the next chapter that doesn't make it quite as fluffy as it once was, so heh...

But, if anyone wants a preview of the next chap, I can post one up here later tonight.

Peace. -G

13. carolinam91

no way! yay! I love your story, love the E/C, and don't worry, I have more than enough time in my hands b/c of spring break. Thanks!

14. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

No Problem!! :D I absolutely love your story and anxiously await the next chapter!! :D *hint* *hint* ;)

Preview Away!!!!! :D

15. Marionette

Marionette Dead on Arrival

Hello,
    I can't believe its only six days away! SIX DAYS! :brickwall: The wait's killing me!!!

In reply to your question, my favourite E/C episode is Throwing heat... but if you ask me again in a week's time i'm sure it will have changed :thumbsup:.

I love that fanfic!!! Can't wait till your next chapter! I can't write so I love to read! More real soon?

carolinam91, Thank you for reminding me! Spring Break! A-woo-hoo!

xxx

p.s Thanks for the warm welcome guys! *hands out oreo's*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.